Fall is here...now to plant my little pumpkin seed!!!

Sorry I meant to be a bit more specific...started CD 7 for 3 days, scan on CD 10 followed by trigger if follies were good, IUI on CD 12. My office puts everyone on the same schedule...& meds are done at night before 8. But all of that could be different with your dr.

Hi everyone been away past for days not thinking about ttc.

Florida-You are not out for this month, keeping everything crossed that you see that BFP this month.

Beagle-How are you doing, I read you will be on bc until IVF. Have you started the pills yet.

AFM-Well I am still on the bc pills and have about 1 week left of them and then wait on af and then call doc to schedule scan. DH has to do some blood work and another SA which we thought we could do tomorrow but low and behold lab tech calls to say the doc is reviewing my file and will get back to more by tomorrow afternoon. What the heck is he reviewing again??? Please don't let this be another disappointment. I nearly cried when they cancelled the SA lol-I know it's silly but on this ttc journey I look forward to everything we can do to take us one step closer to our goal and when something comes up or is cancelled I get emotional. Sighhhhhh. Anywhoooo apart from that life is good. Still trying to cut back on food intake and will hopefully at least see a half a pound drop by time I go back to doc lol

I haven't started yet...I am waiting on AF from my last cycle before moving to IVF. I have already tested negative & started spotting...just waiting in limbo...

I see - so with the Femara/Injectables combo the injectables come in later in the picture. I get it now.

I understand the frustration waiting for your cycle to start. Last cycle I had to wait until 17 DPO as well. My LP had never been that long before and I knew I wasn't pregnant. Yeah it was frustrating.

Praying - hope you get some good news from your doctor soon!!

I am only 4 dpo but I feel like it's been a week or so since the iui. Time is standing still. I would like to just fast forward to the bfp. Anyone else have this problem?

I am only 4 dpo but I feel like it's been a week or so since the iui. Time is standing still. I would like to just fast forward to the bfp. Anyone else have this problem?

Such a silly question! I think we ALL have that problem! :)

Oh heck yeah! Im trying to hold out to test! Must.fight.the.urge!

Hello ladies...I am glad I did not test anymore...I am officially CD 1!!! I felt it when I woke up this morning & it just hit a few hours ago. So I put in a call to the nurse & waiting to hear back. I do not know if I will have to do a scan, but glad I started today so I can do a scan tomorrow if needed. I am just so excited now. I have to ask her if I can do the bcp longer so retrieval is in Dec. I do not see why not. I also just need to know where to go from here. I have plenty of time, but just ready to get on it for everything. I had to buy tampons & was tempted to take a pic of the box...the LAST box I will need for almost a year! No negativity...this is going to be IT! Also the other awesome thing...since I will be going on bcp, no worries about O...so I took some ibprofen for the first time in MONTHS...good bye horrible cramps! I am just so excited...can you tell? :D I told my husband at lunch are you ready? IVF, here we come! I just hope the nurse doesn't tell me something to burst my bubble...but I do not see anything that could mess me up at this point.

Sorry about AF beaglemom! But now you can officially start your IVF process! Excited for you!

I called the nurse at my clinic about injectable meds and she said she would work something out for me. She's going to get with the IVF coordinator (who's more experienced on the meds) and get back me. She even thanked me for giving them a heads up!

You will def feel better getting things started on the front end...and who knows, you still have a shot this month, so maybe it is all for nothing :)

Got a call back. I have a consult with my dr & my IVF class on Oct 30...of course same day as a meeting I have in the same area. So now I have an email out to my manager requesting I leave the meeting early. I do not expect any push back. But I will be faced with the car pool question from some people I work with. Maybe I will just say my husband is off & we plan to spend the evening up there after the meeting. I should get my bcp today & start them tomorrow.

Nurse just called me back and gave me the protocol - it'll be 75 iu of Follistim starting CD3 with Novarel trigger and progesterone suppository after O. She didn't say how many days I'll be on the Follistim for so I don't know what size I'll need but they work with WinFertilityRX and she'll fax the prescription in as soon as I get registered with them. The plan is to have the medication ready in my hand for my CD3 scan and they'll also show me show to use them when I go in.

I'm glad I called to get the ball rolling! :)

I'm sure everything will work out for your IVF class, beaglemom! Are you excited you're finally starting the process?

You were using Follistim too, right? Did you get it from Freedom Pharmacy? Apparently my doctor's office uses WinFertility. I have no idea how much they cost at Win since they don't have a published price list. I'm waiting for a quote back from them.

Oh im so excited for you both!!! Fx for both of you guys! Beaglemom you positivity is awesome!

Well tomorrow I get to go pick up and adopt the most handsome little guy(furbaby)!!! Im so over the moon!!!

What are you getting, froggy? I have two cats and a rabbit and I think beaglemom has several dogs and a cat too? We love our furbabies! :)

He is great dane and shepherd mix. He is absolutely gorgeous and his foster mom says he is cuddly and a big lover!

Floridasian - the viles I used were in 900 units. Not sure if it comes any smaller. But the good thing is they can be used for up to 60 days after puncture. I was on femara CD 3-7 & follistim 150 CD 7-9, no multiple response. The next month they upped it to 225 & then I had 3+ for the next 2 cycles.

And YES, I am SO EXCITED!

Froggy that sounds like an awesome mix! Danes are great, but way too big for us. I have 3 beagles...Lucy, Linus Van Pelt (Van), & The Red Baron (RB). I named them after Charlie Brown :) Van is my special little guy. He came from the pound & he loves me more than anything in the world...he just melts my heart. Lucy was from a breeder & RB was a rescue. I also had a rescue beagle/basset named Schroeder who passed. I tell people rescues just seem to love you more. I also have 3 cats. Last year my cat Jeter (Named for the great Yankee short stop) died. He was me & my husband's first pet together. I immediately got another cat at the pound. He is a manx (no tale). He was a kitten & we named him Short Stop. I called him little bit as a kitten but he never really grew very big, so I still call him that. He cracks me up all the time.

I will have to post a video on my pup when I get home.

I also foster beagles but we are currently on a break while going through fertility stuff.

I could just go on forever about my animals...can you tell? ;)

Aww, haha! I absolutely love animals! I have been aching in my heart for a furbaby for soooo long. He is going to be huge, and they named him tiny. He is my first rescue. I had a pekingese that was my whole world and we lost her in a house fire. Then dh and I had a german shepherd that was solid white. She had a lot of mental issues, but was still a sweet girl. We ended up moving and couldn't take her along so I took her to a shepherd rescue. They were going to keep her as their own. I miss both of those babies soooo much!

I LOVE your pets' names, beaglemom! We could only come up with "normal" pet names - not creative at all! LOL!

Just got the quote back from WinFertility - my bundle for the 900 IU Follistim and 10,000 IU Novarel trigger is $783 (they give a 2.5% cash discount if you don't pay with a credit card). I think I can live with that. It's probably not the cheapest out there but they work with Walgreens so they'll ship from the closest Walgreens that carries it which is only an hour and half away so there should be no delays!

Im trying to show you guys a picture of my baby boy, but cannot figure it out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->