Fall is here...now to plant my little pumpkin seed!!!

I never really liked ordinary names. One of my cats is Nathan Jr. She is a girl...but the story is we had a litter, I picked her out & my husband said is she the best one. It is a Raising Arizona reference. So we named her Nathan Jr & call her Nate. My other cat is Molly. The only one with an ordinary name. She was a rescue & so shy & sweet...that was her name at the rescue. We thought it fit, so we left it. By the way, if you have not seen Raising Arizona, it is great especially for folks in our situation. It is a comedy about an infertile couple who kidnaps a baby (one of a set of quintuplets). Their rationale was why should one have so many & they have none. Such a funny movie with a great ending.

Here is what my Van does during the summer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfV6w4cTlB8&list=UUyndJcUXomD_MVUsDcLe6GA&index=51

That is adorable, beaglemom! Pets do silly things! My phone's full of pictures and videos of them too!

Floridasian- I am glad your planning ahead. Plan for the worst, hope for the best has always been my thought process on this journey. I hope this cycle works out or the injectables. I bet you feel a little more relaxed now.

Beaglemom- I like your positivity. Ivf has to work for you.i know it will.

Froggyfrog I am extremely jealous that you get to ad to your family so soon. I have been waiting since February for my fur baby. I finally get to pick her up on November 12. 4 weeks ekkkk. I am also jealous about the German Shepard and great dane. I love both breeds.
I hope you don't mind me sharing a photo of our boston babies.

Attachments

• 1014 061.jpg
    1014 061.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 1014 065.jpg
    1014 065.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 1
Ahh..adorable FutureBabyG!

Here's a funny story about pet names. All my cats are shelter cats. I got my first cat when I was in college. Most shelter animals already have names. I looked at the paperwork and saw the name Maggie. So I thought ok this is a little girl (4 months old at the time) and her name is Maggie. I continued using the name Maggie for about a week until I looked at the paperwork again and saw that I had read it wrong. The name was "Magic" and he was a boy!! Ironically I picked him up from the shelter on Halloween (he was a tabby - not black) but it should have hit me to look closer! LOL!

I can't decide if I should go ahead and order my meds today or wait till CD1. Since they ship from the Walgreens an hour and half away I *should* get it the next day no problem but there's always that "what if".

I went ahead and ordered some IC HPT's on ebay to test out my trigger. It's going to be a 10,000 iu trigger so it can take 12 days to leave the body I heard. I hope not!!

Trigger always left me after 6 days. But I highly recommend testing it out. I have seen too many women test at 12 or 14 dpo & it was still the trigger but they had no way of knowing.

With the amount of money you are spending, I would probably wait until CD 1 to be sure you need them. No reason you can't get them next day. But ask them about it to be sure.

My basset mix's name was Frodo at the rescue...but it was not the name he was used to...just something they gave him. Then when I found my dog Van at the pound a few years later his name was Frodo, too. Neither of them kept that name...I am not really a Lord of the Rings fan.

Silly me I didn't even share their names. One will be lily. Dh and i have chose names forboth of our bostons Zoey ( who passed in september 2013) and lily (one of the bostons above) the same way. We separately write down names the first names that match names the pup. Zoey was easy it was the second name on both of our lists. Lily however was harder bc I couldn't decide. I put calli and lily down because I like cali lilies. My dh agreed after I explain how perfect it was. He loves tiger lilies. I love cali lilies. And we had white lilies and lots of cali lilies in our wedding. We both had great great grandmother's named lily too.

floridasian I had pregnyl hcg 10,000 and it was out of my system for ic at 10DPO. 11 dpt

When you test out your trigger, do you start testing the day after you trigger?

When you test out your trigger, do you start testing the day after you trigger?

I was using the trigger at night, so yes I would start the next morning. You do not have to do it every day, but I usually did. The last couple cycles I would wait until about 6 days after & test since I knew that was the norm before. I think when I start IVF I will def be testing every day...I need to get more cheapo test online.

IMG_5186.jpg

this is my baby boy!!!

What a silly boy you have beaglemom!

Hi ladiessssssss!! I'd love to join this thread! Had a miscarriage back in March, and Im just now actively ttc again. Just started my first round of Femara today! IM praying that, by faith the Femara does the trick!! Currently on Cd 3... 4 more days of Femara then BDF time!!

Hi all. I have been lurking in these sites for a couple of years now and am just starting to feel like I should join them. I will be 30 in about a month and it freaks me out. I had a picture of how my life would be at 30 and I am no where close. I met my husband when I was 18 and moved in with him at 19. For those first few years, I was on birth control, but at 24 I stopped because of all the side effects and we used the withdrawal method and abstinence. We got married in 2010 when I was 25 and surprisingly we never had any scares or ooops during these past 6 years. We started talking about trying to conceive last year and made a plan to follow through for our 4 year wedding anniversary which was in June. Now its October and I think I can discount about 3 of the last 5 months of TTC as we were not having sex at the right time, but man does it suck to have yet another month of af when all I wanted was a BFP.:growlmad: I am hoping to try again this month (on CD 1 now) and will hope and pray. A friend of mine is going to do some Reike on me so we will see if that helps and I am going to try and pretend like nothing has changed. No one tells you that the longer you are together the less frequently you have sex or the more difficult it is to really plan TTC simply because there is an ulterior motive involved and most people don't like the idea they are being used...:nope:

Ladies - I have an extremely faint line on a FRER. It's so faint that I can't get it to show on the camera but DH sees it too. It shouldn't be this faint at 13 DPO though but we'll see what happens tomorrow!

Attachments

• Test 101814-9.jpg
    Test 101814-9.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 12
I actually see it! Omg fx! When are you going to test again?

Thanks froggy. I'll probably wait till tomorrow morning to test again. And of course I didn't refill my prescription for the progesterone and the pharmacy is now closed for the weekend.

I thought I saw it but then not sure my eyes are playing tricks. I am sure it is there though...good luck tomorrow! Too bad we aren't neighbors, I could send you some of my progesterone.

No worries beaglemom if you can't see it because I can't really see it on the computer either. That's how faint it is.

I tried calling Walgreens to see if I can transfer my prescription there but they said they couldn't because they needed to speak to the pharmacy where my prescription is currently at. Argh! I'm so totally going to blame myself if it doesn't work out!

I think this is a better picture

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 11
I think you will be fine...try to relax this weekend until you can get to a pharmacy/doctor. Drink some POM juice! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->