Fall is here...now to plant my little pumpkin seed!!!

Still no sign of af for me. I thought that I ov'ed on sunday the 5th but now im not sure. I did take a dollar tree test last week and actually thought that I saw a line, but I posted it in a pregnancy test thread and nobody else saw it, so I came to the conclusion that it wasn't there. I do have a cb digi test that im waiting to take. I just hate wasting those! My puppy is doing very well. I think its good that we got him while im not working right now, it will help with his potty training. He has gotten the concept that he gets a little treat after he goes. He goes then walks up to me like "ok mom I went, where are you hiding it". Im going to get a Christmas bell since they put out all of the Christmas stuff now, and teach him to ring it when he wants to go!

beaglemom - I have heard of that as well but I don't know what the theory behind it is. I've been wearing warm winter slipper socks on top of regular socks at home to keep the feet warm.

froggy - I bet that test was the real thing! I can't believe you haven't tested again. Can you go out and get some more dollar tests? I hate to see "not pregnant" on the digital so I would wait until you get some convincing lines on non-digital tests first before using it. Good luck!!!!

The RN at my doctor's office wanted me to continue testing and taking the progesterone until it's completely negative. DH is on his way to get my progesterone now so we'll see what one extra day's progesterone does tomorrow.

Oh Florida, im sorry! I was just so sure! is there any chance that the little bean could still snuggle in more?

Beaglemom I have read that. There were a few tww that I would have nothing but a bowl of soup every day for lunch and then a cup of decaf tea when I got home. My dh is so cute and would catch me without socks and ask why, or take the couch blanket and tuck me in it like a taco lol.

Yes my husband was the same way. After one of my IUIs we were in Sams & he took the cart from me...said I shouldn't be doing any kind of efforts like that. I know one thing, I will be one spoiled pregnant woman :)

I think the concept is making the womb warm & inviting.

Florida im scared!!! I may just skip dollar tree and get a frer to pee on tomorrow. I have to go to Walmart anyway. I used to be a poas addict but my addiction slowly disappeared and now I hate taking pregnancy tests.

Aww beaglemom, that means that our guys are going to be great dads. I told dh that he will probably be toi much. That he won't be happy unless im wrapped in bubble wrap and locked away! He already makes me walk on the inside of him when we are in a parking lot! I used to argue with him about it that I have been walking by myself for a long time, but now I just give in!

I totally understand that feeling, froggy! I resisted getting out of bed this morning because I didn't want to face a lighter FRER!

Hope you get a positive test!!

Ok ladies I need to vent for 1 minute. Dh an I had an early mc back in January. We were just so excited to know that we could conceive. Now we are doing iui and are on cycle number 2. I don't understand if low motility is our only issue how is this not working and why are we not being accepted to have a child? Yet my Co worker confided in me and told me she recently found out she was just over 6 weeks pregnant and elective aborted the unborn child. Why? I got it me car and immediately called dh and told him and started crying. Erggg.. come on bfp I will raise that child well.

Ok ladies I need to vent for 1 minute. Dh an I had an early mc back in January. We were just so excited to know that we could conceive. Now we are doing iui and are on cycle number 2. I don't understand if low motility is our only issue how is this not working and why are we not being accepted to have a child? Yet my Co worker confided in me and told me she recently found out she was just over 6 weeks pregnant and elective aborted the unborn child. Why? I got it me car and immediately called dh and told him and started crying. Erggg.. come on bfp I will raise that child well.

:hugs: I'm totally with you, FutureBabyG!

I can't understand how I was able to conceive on my own with scar tissue all over my uterus and cervix and now I'm scar tissue free AND I'm on Femara AND did two rounds of IUI and nada! And of course facebook is filled with bay pictures and announcements. My college roommate just gave birth to her second daughter two weeks ago and yesterday my SIL posted a picture of her with her BFF's - and they are BOTH pregnant! One of them just had a baby like a year ago too!

But, your chart is looking good. That dip at 7 DPO might be an implantation dip? When are you planning on testing?

Honestly - do you guys even see any lines on today's test? I know the nurse told me to continue on the suppository until the test is completely negative, but now I'm thinking why bother? DH brought me the suppositories at lunch time and I put one in but would you continue?

Attachments

• Test 102014-3.jpg
    Test 102014-3.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 11
I see the line on todays test. I guess its really up to how you feel. It may be worth a shot at least for another day or two.

Future that sucks, im sorry :(. I don't even have Facebook anymore because I was tired of the torture. We started trying before anyone else I know and now most of them are on baby #2!

Florodasian - I think if it were me, I would give it a day or 2 just to see what happens...but I know they delay your cycle & I can see why you would want to just move on.

FBG - I know that sucks. I am not trying to sound all whatever (not sure the word) but we just have to stay the course, you know? It is hard to see so many unplanned pregnancies when all we want is our shot. I did all the right things...waited for the right man to have sex with, started bcp before we started having sex, used condoms along with bcp before we were married. Got married & waited 6 months to stop bcp. 11 year later, here I am. My sister had 2 unplanned pregnancies & she def could take some tips in the parenting dept. Our time will come when it is meant to be...I truly believe that.

Thanks guys I tried to be humble and just forget about it but it just bugged me.

Floridasian yes it was a pretty good dip. I hope it was implantation. I haven't had the urge to test but I made myself test today to get my negative so that I know the hcg trigger is out of my system and it looked negative so I will wait until Friday or so and see.

Froggy I know what you mean about Facebook and ya dh and I started trying a year and a half ago and now it seems like everyone is expecting.

Beaglemom you sound just like my dh and I. We will get our bfp soon. If I would have known all this earlier I would have never bought condoms and welcomed any positive.

Oh and floridasian I do see the line on today and I still can't ok the 1st test. I say continue a couple days and see what the lines do.

I guess you guys are right. As much as I want to move on and get the injectables cycle started I guess waiting one more day isn't going to hurt. The little bean deserves one more day of chance, right?

When DH came home at lunch to bring me the progesterone I told him about the lighter test this morning and I could see the disappointment on his face even though I've been telling him it most likely would not work out.

I got the Wondfo HPT's I ordered on Friday so I'll try using that tomorrow as well.

FX'ed for you, FutureBabyG!!

Thanks guys I tried to be humble and just forget about it but it just bugged me.

Floridasian yes it was a pretty good dip. I hope it was implantation. I haven't had the urge to test but I made myself test today to get my negative so that I know the hcg trigger is out of my system and it looked negative so I will wait until Friday or so and see.

Froggy I know what you mean about Facebook and ya dh and I started trying a year and a half ago and now it seems like everyone is expecting.

Beaglemom you sound just like my dh and I. We will get our bfp soon. If I would have known all this earlier I would have never bought condoms and welcomed any positive.

I know I am repeating my story here...but we never did fertility testing in the beginning...we knew we didn't have the money to get treatment, so why bother. And I also didn't want the chance of a blame game. I would never change the course of our marriage for a lot of reasons. Even though it was painful giving up back then, we had some great years together just us. Things we would never have done with a child. And I honestly feel my marriage is stronger now. We have always had a good relationship, but relationships can break so easily. Now we are stronger together & financially so much better off. We can afford treatment...even if it means some debt...it is debt we can handle without causing major strain on our lives. Both of us have great jobs & I just feel like everything was meant to work out this way. I was never meant to be a 21 year old mom. But I was meant to be a 30+ year old mom.

So having said all that, I have a great update to my life today. Not sure who is keeping up but I know I mentioned this on one of my threads. My husband is a shift manager at Walmart (this is the guy below the store manager). He plans to sign up for a neighborhood market...this is basically a Walmart grocery store. I think he should sign up for a store manager of a super center...more money & I know he can do it. But he is nervous about being able to do it & the stress. Well things happened & he did not get the neighborhood market he signed up for...a store manager signed up so basically she got it because she is higher than him. So anyways...there is a smaller super center near by...run by a crappy manager. My husband is in really good with the market manager...basically told him next neighborhood market is his. Anyways...out of nowhere market manager calls my husband's store manager & sends my husband to this crappy store to run it for a few days. Says it looks horrible & that manager is out sick. His store manager told him the last time he (the storemanager) was sent to a store to run it, they ended up promoting him to that store. So there is a slim chance they will push my husband in to this store. He is nervous, but I told him he can do it...& the market manager specifically chose him to go there which says a lot. I really hope this is where it is headed...so much more money so my IVF debt will go away quite fast not to mention my anxiety over the cost of day care. I told him this is a sign...IVF right around the corner & maybe a better promotion than what he was thinking. The good thing is he has a few days to work there & feel it out to determine if he would like it. This would be such a big deal for us. And if he got this, technically I could quit working & stay home. But not sure that is something I want...but def been thinking about it.

So I just feel like life plays itself out the way it was meant to.

I guess you guys are right. As much as I want to move on and get the injectables cycle started I guess waiting one more day isn't going to hurt. The little bean deserves one more day of chance, right?

When DH came home at lunch to bring me the progesterone I told him about the lighter test this morning and I could see the disappointment on his face even though I've been telling him it most likely would not work out.

I got the Wondfo HPT's I ordered on Friday so I'll try using that tomorrow as well.

FX'ed for you, FutureBabyG!!

That is def a good idea. My husband has gotten more emotionally attached to my cycles as time went on. Not much in the beginning but over the last few cycles I could see the hurt & feel the disappointment in him. I feel bad because I hate to see him like that...I hate feeling like that myself. And everything points to this being him not me...I have never blamed him but I know he blames himself. But there is nothing we can do. He didn't do anything wrong to create this issue...it;s just one of those things to overcome.

Yes beaglemom, I remember your husband applying for the promotion but didn't get it. It really does sound like everything is coming together for you! Everything happens for a reason and I never regret what I did or did not do when I was younger. Those made me who I am today.

I truly believe IVF will work out for you and it's going to happen very soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->