Fall is here...now to plant my little pumpkin seed!!!

Yes that's what I've been thinking - just eat more items that are supposed to be good for the lining!!

Floridasian I am so jealous I am on my cell phone so I can't see it but congrats on your bfp. Didn't your MD test your progesterone and it was ok? I think you will be ok for a couple days.

I wouldn't call it a BFP yet so don't be jealous! It's just a shadow of a line so far. And no my doctor never tested my progesterone after o. He tested it a few days before O this cycle just to make sure I didn't already o.

I went to GNC and bought a jar of topical progesterone cream and I'm slathering it on me everywhere! I don't think I have low progesterone but I don't know what effects it would have to be on the supplement and then stop if this really is a BFP. I guess we'll wait and see!

Floridasian I don't think there is a if about it. I told you you were going to lead us both to a bfp this month and if you and dh see it then it's there.

Today's test (14DPO) is not any darker. It'll probably end up as a chemical I'm afraid :(

Attachments

• Test 101914-7.jpg
    Test 101914-7.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 8
  • Test 101914-9.jpg
    Test 101914-9.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 15
Don't give up yet...anything can happen...have a relaxing day today...keep the core warm & cozy. Crossing my fingers for you!

Don't get too down Florida because I actually see todays better than yesterday. Maybe you had a late implantation!

I might be able to see something in the second photo from today's test. I can't see any color but it looks different than the rest so I am say you are prego now. I would do betas monday.

Hey, I never post here usually but I wanted to say that I definitly see something in the second test, fingers crossed for you :)

Thank you!

Yes the line's definitely there and it came up at the 3 minute mark so I know it's not an evap.

Now that both yesterday's and today's test have properly dried for hours I can see that today's test is probably a smidgen darker than yesterday's but still wayyyyyy too light for 14 DPO.

For my mmc the test line was already darker than control at 13 DPO.

Here's the EPT test I took this morning. There is a blob of blue towards the bottom so I thought it was a bad test but now it looks like the top might be blue?

Attachments

• Test 101914-11.jpg
    Test 101914-11.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 11
I think you should wait and get betas done. All the tests have a line so your prego to me!

Floridasian - hoping for some good news for you today!

Floridasian- will we see another test or are you calling the clinic? Excited for you either way.

Morning ladies - unfortunately today's test is totally lighter than the two previous days. It's barely a squinter.

I spoke to the RN at my clinic and she said to wait till test turns completely negative, stop and progesterone and wait for my period. If it turns positive again then go in for a blood test.

My temp also dropped this morning so it doesn't look like it's going to work out.

But at least we know that the sperm was able to meet the egg - again! Now we just need to work on the lining (I'm blaming the thin lining for the failed implantation).

Morning ladies - unfortunately today's test is totally lighter than the two previous days. It's barely a squinter.

I spoke to the RN at my clinic and she said to wait till test turns completely negative, stop and progesterone and wait for my period. If it turns positive again then go in for a blood test.

My temp also dropped this morning so it doesn't look like it's going to work out.

But at least we know that the sperm was able to meet the egg - again! Now we just need to work on the lining (I'm blaming the thin lining for the failed implantation).

Well at least you know now to always do the progesterone. And even though it didn't work out, it is good to know his boys can make it.

But I am sorry it has ended up this way for you.

Floridasian happy to know dh sperm know where to go and now you just have to make the belly cozy. Good luck.

I don't know if I mentioned this here before...but FBG just reminded me...once you have O'd, be sure to keep warm all the time. It is important to keep the core warm. Even avoiding cold foods/drinks is a good idea. Drink broths or hot soups...anything to keep the core warm. And when at home, always keep on socks & keep warm.

You guys probably already knew all that...but in case you didn't.

Oh Florida, im sorry! I was just so sure! is there any chance that the little bean could still snuggle in more?

Beaglemom I have read that. There were a few tww that I would have nothing but a bowl of soup every day for lunch and then a cup of decaf tea when I got home. My dh is so cute and would catch me without socks and ask why, or take the couch blanket and tuck me in it like a taco lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->