Fall is here...now to plant my little pumpkin seed!!!

Sorry I should have worded my comment differently. I would have saved money by not using condoms and birth control for those years. I was always stressing about if I forgot my pill or condom leaked. Now I am stressing the opposite.

Ps I am hungry. What's for dinner at your place?

future we are having pesto chicken over linguine!

Fx your dh gets that promotion beaglemom! That sounds awesome! Im curious, you talk about your banker, are you like an RB assistant? I was a teller for the last two years, and right before we moved from Birmingham, the bank I was working for was about to make everyone cross train (tellers as bankers and vice versa) it was a good idea but nobody was really looking forward to it. Right now im not working, and my hubby makes enough for us to be good, so im going to start back to school this next spring semester. I have decided to do elementary education! But I think I would prefer like 2nd grade because they can go to the bathroom and blow their own noses. I can tolerate potty and snot from my nieces and nephews, but not strange kids.

No idea about dinner here. We were supposed to have a small meal & my husband was supposed to work late but everything changed with him being sent to the other store. I was thinking we should have dinner out to celebrate the possibilities for my husband, but...

It was not exactly what we thought. He was only there for today not a few days like originally thought. But still a good sign he was sent there at all. Market manager told him to look around & talk to folks & find out the deal. Short version, that manager sucks & everyone hates him. He actually was close to being fired so they took him from a big super center to this smaller one hoping he could handle it...obviously not. So he could still get demoted/fired & my husband has a shot. Either way, still psyched the market manager sent him there...shows how much he appreciates his input & trusts him.

I am a banker assistant. My banker is a commercial banker. He used to be my manager but then they brought someone in to just manage the BAs, so sometimes you will see me refer to my banker & my manager. Manager is ultimately my boss, does my evaluations & all that...my banker I work with every day side by side. I actually have 2 bankers. But since he used to be my manager that is why he knows about my treatments.

Dinner is Cajun sausage, peppers and onions over rice! :)

Funny thing is that I HATED peppers growing up and I eat it almost every week! People do change!

Good morning ladies! I tested last night after a 3 hour hold and bfn, and then this morning I forgot! Im not really a morning person, so usually my first morning pee im zombied out!

Good morning ladies! I tested last night after a 3 hour hold and bfn, and then this morning I forgot! Im not really a morning person, so usually my first morning pee im zombied out!

I have to put the test on the sink the night before or a cup. Cup is better because I just use it to test when I am fully awake.

Morning ladies - sorry about the BFN last night froggy! Normally I don't forget to pee in a cup when it's time to test the HPT but I do occasionally forget to save my pee to test for OPK.

Both FRER and Wondfo only have a shadow of something today. I can't even call it a line so I'm marking it as negative and stopping the P today.

I did have it next to the sink, but as soon as I got up today I took Syris out to potty and when I came in I used the guest bathroom!! Guess ill have to start putting a test in both bathrooms! Lol! Ill just wait another day if no af today, if its a bfp it's not going anywhere. I kinda think that if it was a bfp it would have showed up last night. Who knows

sorry Florida!! So are you counting this cycle as a cp? on a positive side , you got fertilized!!

I guess it would be classified as a chemical. But yes I'm glad to know that least fertilization happened!!

Well I guess its good that I didn't waste that test this morning, cause cd 1 is here. so tomorrow morning I will start my vitex. Im super excited about it! im really hoping that it will regulate my cycle!

Sorry floridasian and froggy. Floridasian I really thought we wouldn't be seeing you much anymore because you would graduate. I am glad we get to continue visiting but wish you had you pumpkin seed planted. Froggy. Vitex starting this cycle. Any thing new?

Beaglemom glad you are staying with us prior to your ivf

Hi everyone! I hope it's okay, but I would like to add myself to your thread :) I have kept my eye on you.
I have tried to get my sticky bean for 6 years now. Awfully long time I would say. But past 3 cycles we have tried to do everything we can, starting from making cycle and OV charts. Taking basal temperatures. Eating lots of greens and drinking all kind of herb teas that are told to boost fertility. I don't know, but I guess we'll see if they work. My cycle length is from 34-44 days usually, so those 10 days of cycle swinging make's it more difficult for me to get pregnant. I'm currently CD12. And according to FF my fertile days should start on Friday. I'm really hoping that October will be finally my month, as I have this weird inner feeling that it will. My best friend is also trying to get a baby and it's her first cycle. So I know I will feel terrible if her first cycle will be also her last. So we are both extra excited and doing everything we know we can do, for this to be our month.
Oh, and this will be my bean #2. Got my first in 2007. She was born only 26th week (on 6th month). But everything went great and she's fine. So getting pregnant shouldn't be all impossible.

Gl winni! Have you considered seeing someone for a work up on both of you?

Future, the only thing new is the vitex. Im pretty excited. I was wondering what if you guys think I should wait until im bleeding red, atm its still just brown.

Hi everyone! I hope it's okay, but I would like to add myself to your thread :) I have kept my eye on you.
I have tried to get my sticky bean for 6 years now. Awfully long time I would say. But past 3 cycles we have tried to do everything we can, starting from making cycle and OV charts. Taking basal temperatures. Eating lots of greens and drinking all kind of herb teas that are told to boost fertility. I don't know, but I guess we'll see if they work. My cycle length is from 34-44 days usually, so those 10 days of cycle swinging make's it more difficult for me to get pregnant. I'm currently CD12. And according to FF my fertile days should start on Friday. I'm really hoping that October will be finally my month, as I have this weird inner feeling that it will. My best friend is also trying to get a baby and it's her first cycle. So I know I will feel terrible if her first cycle will be also her last. So we are both extra excited and doing everything we know we can do, for this to be our month.
Oh, and this will be my bean #2. Got my first in 2007. She was born only 26th week (on 6th month). But everything went great and she's fine. So getting pregnant shouldn't be all impossible.

I think you should def look in to getting a work up. Womens bodies can change so much after giving birth. For the good or the bad. A vlog I follow a girl had to use femara to induce a good ovulation. She got pregnant just with that. She had been trying for 2-3 years I think. Now 8 or 9 months after giving birth she just found out she got pregnant on her own without even trying & everything seems to be fine. Also men's sperm count can change drastically as well for no good reason.

Good luck!

Is the brown heavy? I guess I don't know I usually spot then bright red for af cd 1.

Morning ladies - my temp went up slightly so it doesn't look like AF will be here today. Today's Wondfo has absolutely no hint of color anymore so I hope AF will be arriving soon.

Sorry for AF, froggy. I don't have any spotting before AF (brown or red) so if I don't have any advice for you.

Winni - another vote for getting checked up. I was honeymoon baby but my mom was never able to have children again after she gave birth to me because something went wrong during the C-section and damaged her uterus. She had countless surgeries and IVF's but was never successful. Not to scare you of course, since that was almost 30 years ago and I'm sure with today's technology and medical advancements they can fix anything, but do get checked up if nothing else it'll give you the peace of mind. Good luck!

Chart's looking good, FutureBabyG!

I got a check up and was told that my eggs aren't enough vital for me getting pregnant. I had my treatments and the last check up went well. I took inofolic and some other supplement (can't remember it's name). But I have to keep taking inofolic for them to stay now the way they are. My doc sayed that I should have quite normal chance now to get pregnant. I used to have my period in about every 3-4 months, so 34-44 days sounds definitely better.
But I have a question. It's cd12 and my nipples are itching and boobs are sore. I haven't had anything like that before. And my lower belly is a little crampy time to time starting from yesterday. Maybe it's something to do with soon coming OV? Eventhough charts say I will OV on 30 oct. What do you think?

It has turned full on. So today is officially cd1.

Winni has your dh also had a check up? It could be ov, did your doc say that maybe what your on will mature your eggs faster so that you will ov earlier? I would opk if your cycles are so irregular. My cycles are crazy too, so the only way I know when I ov is by opk. Once you start opk I would maybe test starting on cd10. And I usually test around 2 pm after a 4 hour hold

Froggy I have a weird feeling I am right behind you and floridasian.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->