Fall is here...now to plant my little pumpkin seed!!!

Sorry about the polyp, praying. If the hysteroscopy is only to remove the polyp and does not touch your lining I don't see any reason you can't TTC this cycle, given that you are still early in your cycle.

Good luck with your surgery! Mine was painless!

Thank you, yes doc says may have light cramping but nothing major. I go in at 2pm so will take the afternoon off at work just in case. I really hoped I would get a 2014 bfp but now it's kinda of seeming out of reach as no bfp this month would push me into December I travel 21-28 for holidays so I guess it would all depend on when my next AF decided to show and if we're able to go forward with iui. ANywhoo grateful nonetheless that I am able to afford doctor visits to find out what is going on with me and also have the means (so far) to do what needs to be done to correct any issues.

I know - as I don't have much hope for this cycle I'm starting to plan for the next cycle and it's so totally going to interfere with holiday travel. With the new meds I'll be on and who knows what my crazy ovaries are going to do I'm assuming I'll need a lot of monitoring and it looks like Thanksgiving Day might fall right on CD8-9 - right in the middle of heavy monitoring and switching drugs. I told DH about it and he really just wanted to wait and see before deciding what to do with our travel plans.

I hate to bail out on Thanksgiving or having to leave early but I also hate to waste another cycle because of it.

I took the day off for my hysteroscopy as well but it really wasn't bad. The pre-op was a little annoying but I guess they want to be safe than sorry. My RE didn't want me to try that cycle but I had A LOT scar tissue in my uterus that had to be removed. With just one polyp I think you'll be ok.

I wish there was a way for me to know if that 17.6mm follicle on the right released an egg or not. Unfortunately my RE doesn't do ultrasounds after ovulation so it's impossible to find out on my own as I still have the rise in temp and still get AF. And he still wants me to start progesterone suppository today.

I started testing out my trigger yesterday. The test lines are super dark right now but since the trigger was only 5000 iu I hope it'll be out of my system soon.

I wish there was a way for me to know if that 17.6mm follicle on the right released an egg or not. Unfortunately my RE doesn't do ultrasounds after ovulation so it's impossible to find out on my own as I still have the rise in temp and still get AF. And he still wants me to start progesterone suppository today.

I started testing out my trigger yesterday. The test lines are super dark right now but since the trigger was only 5000 iu I hope it'll be out of my system soon.

Keeping fingers crossed for you florida! It can be such an emotional rollercoaster each month but find comfort in knowing that you are on the right path for your BFP. Who knows you may be sharing your bfp news with a few family members at thanksgiving! Wouldn't that be awesome!

Hi ladies. I have just been reading since there isn't anything new to post. We are cd 7 today. I go in Friday for us and i believe iui will be saturday. My left side is the dominant follicule from what I can feel.

I always try to call cd1 or the Monday following if af starts on the weekend. I have never had trouble getting things set up. The last two times I just tell them I need my clomid 50mg called in for cd 3-7 and schedule my us for cd 11 or 12. Well the first month they did it cd 10 bc the lady wouldn't be there the other days. We then saw I needed two more days so iui cd 13. This last cycle my follicules grew too fast so by the us they were ready on their own. This time when I called I told them I needed to have my us Friday and the nurse argued with me. Grrr. She wanted me to wait til cd 14.. hello i have ovulated cd 12 and 14..So when I told her fine I can do the us monday but if I miss that cycle bc I ovulate then you will be doing the us for free and the next iui. I must have got through to her bc us is set up for friday. Now I hope they are ready Saturday bc I work monday.

Hi ladies. I have just been reading since there isn't anything new to post. We are cd 7 today. I go in Friday for us and i believe iui will be saturday. My left side is the dominant follicule from what I can feel.

I always try to call cd1 or the Monday following if af starts on the weekend. I have never had trouble getting things set up. The last two times I just tell them I need my clomid 50mg called in for cd 3-7 and schedule my us for cd 11 or 12. Well the first month they did it cd 10 bc the lady wouldn't be there the other days. We then saw I needed two more days so iui cd 13. This last cycle my follicules grew too fast so by the us they were ready on their own. This time when I called I told them I needed to have my us Friday and the nurse argued with me. Grrr. She wanted me to wait til cd 14.. hello i have ovulated cd 12 and 14..So when I told her fine I can do the us monday but if I miss that cycle bc I ovulate then you will be doing the us for free and the next iui. I must have got through to her bc us is set up for friday. Now I hope they are ready Saturday bc I work monday.

I'm sorry they are trying to fit you in a mold that doesn't work. I hated my IUIs timed with opk...so unpredictable & an office closed on weekends. My medicated with injectables was so nice...we only stress over what the sperm count would be.

Sorry FutureBabyG that you're having trouble with scheduling. That's the thing with IUI - you never truly know when it's the right time to do it unless you are having ultrasounds EVERY DAY. Even my doctor admits it's a guessing game sometimes. Does your doctor's office have surveys? Mine is affiliated with a large teaching hospital and they send me surveys all the time. I just got one yesterday and it asked about the ease of scheduling and how fast people get back to you. If yours does too definitely voice your opinion on it! Hopefully they'll listen!

I just self-diagnosed myself with luteinized unruputred follicle syndrome. Not sure if any of you have ever heard of it but basically your body acts as if your have ovulated normally. You'll have a positive OPK, the normal temp shift, drying up of the CM, all blood hormone level will be normal including 7DPO progesterone test with normal length in LP BUT the egg NEVER LEFT THE FOLLICLE! Basically the egg gets trapped inside the follicle and eventually turns into a cyst that gets reabsorbed back into the body.

Based on the treatment plan my RE has for me, I have concluded that this is what I have because according to this NIH article, the suggested treatment is almost identical. Supposedly, if the trigger still fails to make the follicle pop, then the only option left is IVF. The study did say that this treatment was successful in 96% of women though so I'm hopeful that it will work for me!

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1348733

I just self-diagnosed myself with luteinized unruputred follicle syndrome. Not sure if any of you have ever heard of it but basically your body acts as if your have ovulated normally. You'll have a positive OPK, the normal temp shift, drying up of the CM, all blood hormone level will be normal including 7DPO progesterone test with normal length in LP BUT the egg NEVER LEFT THE FOLLICLE! Basically the egg gets trapped inside the follicle and eventually turns into a cyst that gets reabsorbed back into the body.

Based on the treatment plan my RE has for me, I have concluded that this is what I have because according to this NIH article, the suggested treatment is almost identical. Supposedly, if the trigger still fails to make the follicle pop, then the only option left is IVF. The study did say that this treatment was successful in 96% of women though so I'm hopeful that it will work for me!

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1348733

I am glad you have an answer although I am sorry it has taken so long to figure it out. But seems like your dr has a good plan in place.

Wouldn't it be crazy though if all this time I thought I was ovulating every month but it turns that most cycles were anovulatory?

That would be crazy...but not surprising...our bodies are complex.

I've decided to call and ask for an ultrasound tomorrow to see if I ovulated. If not, then we know that the 5000 iu trigger did not work, and I shouldn't bother wasting money on the progesterone and testing out trigger and sitting on pins and needles on test date. Instead I can focus on shopping around for meds for the next cycle and my doctor can be better prepared for treatment options for me as well.

I just found out my prescription coverage is maxed out. So I am looking at $5500 if I can't find them cheaper. Gonna look in to some online places...but getting them from overseas makes me nervous.

My doctor's office uses WinFertilityRX. When I compared their prices to Freedom they were a lot cheaper. It's annoying that they won't give you a quote unless they have your prescription from your doctor's office but it might be worth looking into. There are other pharmacies in the US too that I will probably call and compare prices, if I can get the exact medication and dosage I need. I think most of them don't advertise pricing online but if you call they'll give you a quote.

This is a good place to start for a list of reputable pharmacies in the US: https://www.ferringfertility.com/pharmacies/

There's none in my state but I think most of them ship nationwide.

I'm sorry they are trying to fit you in a mold that doesn't work. I hated my IUIs timed with opk...so unpredictable & an office closed on weekends. My medicated with injectables was so nice...we only stress over what the sperm count would be.

We use the hcg injections but if they wait too long aka cd14 I will ovulate on my own.

Hey guys, I got my second day of flashing smiley face today. On cd 14. So hopefully I get a solid tomorrow or the next day! If not then I guess the vitex isn't working yet. I figured it wouldn't work that fast, but was a little hopeful it would!

Hope you O soon, froggy!!

I called this morning and was able to get an appointment the same day. I'm very anxious to see if I ovulated!!

Floridasian - I am going to call your phamacy later...but wanted to tell you someone told me to check out Walgreens. Their number is 888-347-3415. They gave me prices over the phone without being in their system. The cost for me so far is almost $2000 cheaper & that is with me not using insurance. Be sure to ask them about any other discount plans they have going on.

Floridasian - I am going to call your phamacy later...but wanted to tell you someone told me to check out Walgreens. Their number is 888-347-3415. They gave me prices over the phone without being in their system. The cost for me so far is almost $2000 cheaper & that is with me not using insurance. Be sure to ask them about any other discount plans they have going on.

Well your insurance is even cheaper...on paper...they will not give me an official quote. But I still need to apply for the discount programs Walgreens talked about.

Yes beaglemom - someone else told me to call Walgreens direct since they got a cheaper quote for the exact same meds and dosage so I called Walgreens directly (since WinFertility is technically just the middleman and the order is actually fulfilled by Walgreens). For my cycle, Win was $783 and Walgreens direct was $891.95. The person said her quote was $607 but she called a different number. But when I called that number she gave me I was again quoted the same $891.95 so maybe their prices went up? I don't know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->