Fall is here...now to plant my little pumpkin seed!!!

Walgreens has a program that will give you a discount based on income. I think I will apply for that since I have time. Usually take a day or 2 to get back. So depending on that will determine which way I go. I think my search is over & I feel much better. My quote from Walgreens before additional discounts is $3800. Win was $2700. But I will wait to see if I qualify for the discount. That website is designrxfirststeps.com. It is income based, so not sure if I would qualify. I think it said you can qualify for 5%, 25%, 50%, or 75% discount. There is also a program newlifeagency.com. There is a $25 fee which Walgreens turns around & gives you a $25 gift card. The discount is $100 off for every $1000 spent.

Interesting. I had not heard about those programs. Not sure if I would qualify but they are free to join/apply then I might as well give it a try!

Interesting. I had not heard about those programs. Not sure if I would qualify but they are free to join/apply then I might as well give it a try!

Yes the first steps is free. You do an application (2 pages) & send it in with your 1040. I wish they would use pay stubs instead...I have access to those online. But I will have to wait until after work to get my 1040. You can mail, fax, or email. This is specifically for the follicle stimulating drug...not all meds. Then the new life is a $25 fee...you can check to see which pharmacies participate...Win is not listed. But Walgreens will give it back to you in a gift card. So if I qualify for the other, it may be worth it in the end.

The 17.6mm follicle on the right we saw on Saturday is now gone - assuming that it released an egg. However there's now another 17mm on the left that still remains. RE's not sure if it was the 13mm follicle we saw on Saturday that grew somehow and was not released after the trigger shot. He drew my blood for a progesterone test and I should know more after the result is back.

I asked him if he thought I had LUF (luteinized unruptured follicle syndrome) and he said he hoped not. It sounds like he doesn't really believe in LUF, just like a lot of doctors do. A lot of doctors believe that diagnosis was an outdated one from the 80's and 90's and they don't really believe in it anymore. I then told him about a research done and was published in 2006 from Jordan and he told me not to believe studies done in the middle east.

So I guess I still have a shot this cycle since it looks like the follicle on the right was ruptured? Lots of questions still for my doctor when he calls me back.

Progesterone was 33 yesterday so I definitely ovulated! Phew!

I still have a shot!!!! :)

Hey guys...just wanted to let you know I qualified for 5% discount on my follistim. But WinFertility was still cheaper. The website for the discount is www.designrxfirststeps.com. I don't mind telling you guys our household income is around $100,000...so if you are around there or under you could qualify for something.

5% is better than nothing! Thanks for sharing, beaglemom! Will check it out! I wonder if WinFertility IS the discount program for Walgreens.

After you pay Win, the order goes to Walgreens and from there on Walgreens takes over. They'll call you to schedule the delivery and if you have any questions regarding the medication they'll take care of it. They don't automatically send you the tracking information but I called and got the tracking number. They also called and left an automated message after the meds were mailed.

My packing slip showed that there should have been 15 alcohol swabs in my order but they were nowhere to be found so I called them (Walgreens, not WIN) and they promptly mailed them to me next day air! I'm very happy with their service.

5% is better than nothing! Thanks for sharing, beaglemom! Will check it out! I wonder if WinFertility IS the discount program for Walgreens.

After you pay Win, the order goes to Walgreens and from there on Walgreens takes over. They'll call you to schedule the delivery and if you have any questions regarding the medication they'll take care of it. They don't automatically send you the tracking information but I called and got the tracking number. They also called and left an automated message after the meds were mailed.

My packing slip showed that there should have been 15 alcohol swabs in my order but they were nowhere to be found so I called them (Walgreens, not WIN) and they promptly mailed them to me next day air! I'm very happy with their service.

I have sent in my info to get the official quote. I hate myself because I was waiting on the email & then didn't think about it until like 2 hours later to check my spam. But I am on my way now.

Im on Cd16 and got a positive ovulation test!!! Does this mean the vitex is working already??!!!!! Im so excited!

I've never taken vitex but it's great that it's working for you! Since you are not taking any prescription fertility drugs right now it doesn't hurt to try herbs and vitamins and it works that's great!

Went in for my US. She found a 17 and 2 15. I forgot to ask what my lining was. I will do my trigger at midnight or so and do iui on sunday.

That sounds great, FutureBabyG! Fingers crossed for you!!

I've been testing out my trigger and the line is now very faint. Hopefully it'll be gone tomorrow so I can see some "real" lines soon!

So blood work came back & I am not immune to Rubella (German measels). So the dr has given me the option to postpone IVF & get vaccinated. I asked if any major concerns & no email back yet. After reading up a bit, I do not think I plan to get vaccinated until after giving birth. I think I read chances are very slim in actually getting it in the US. Besides, I have gone this long. Any thoughts?

How come they didn't test you for this earlier and it just became an issue now all of a sudden? How long do you have to wait if you get the vaccine? I vaguely remember it being 3 months from the last time I had the MMR shot like 15-20 years ago, is that right? I do think the chances of getting it is probably very slim but it must cause some serious birth defects if you get it while being pregnant and that's why they want to vaccinate you.

Tough choice. If it were me, and I had to wait three months to TTC after the shot I would probably say no and chance it.

I would wait until after you deliver, unless your planning on traveling somewhere that you have a higher chance of contracting it, there is no point in waiting any longer than you already have!!

Yay future, looks like you and I are going to be in our tww together!!! GL on sunday!!

Im pretty sure that I felt myself ovulate last night, I had two shooting pain on my right side about 10 aeconds from each other. Dh and I bd on monday night, wednesday morning and thursday night. Because of dh low count, we can't bd every day. So I think we gave enough time to let those babies build up!!

Good luck, Froggy!

I would have to wait a month. I talked to my husband & we both think we will just wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->