Fall is here...now to plant my little pumpkin seed!!!

Glad your IUI went well, FutureBabyG! Yay to the normal sperm count!!

I think you are right, I might be one of those people whose trigger never fully goes away. There's still a hint of something that I can't tell if it's darker, lighter, or the same as the previous two days.

10 DPT = 9 DPO

Attachments

• Trigger 111114-1.jpg
    Trigger 111114-1.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 9
I think I can still see it. Hopefully it gets darker.

If I look for a while it almost looks like 8DPO was light and then got darker. But it could always be the dye in the tests. I say keep testing it took my first one until 10 dpiui and that would of made it 11 dpt.

Ok ladies - I've got a pretty convincing line on my tests this morning. What do you think?

BTW, FutureBabyG - your temp jump is IMPRESSIVE!!

Attachments

• Trigger 111214.jpg
    Trigger 111214.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 6
  • FRER 111214.jpg
    FRER 111214.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 7
Just realized you're having a mock transfer today, beaglemom! Good luck!!!

GL today beaglemom! Florida I can see it without zooming in! Fx it gets darker!

Floridasian...def looks darker! Good luck!

I will give an update, but going to type it on word so I don't lose it, plus I am in a class for work today.

I went to the bathroom an hour ago to put in a suppository and there was blood on my finger. I was freaked out for a little bit because I don't spot. The only other time I spotted when I got pregnant last year at 12DPO and we all know how that turned out.

Just went to the bathroom again and there was nothing in the toilet. Only a small brown streak on the toilet paper when I wiped so I'm hoping it's just implantation spotting and it'll stop soon.

I'm already on progesterone so I'm not sure if calling the doctor's office is going to do me any good. I'll definitely call for beta if my test is darker tomorrow.

Ok ladies…the update…

So I had my mock today. First off…traffic…yikes! I was 10 min late then ran in to complications so I was almost 30 minutes late for my class! So I got in there & he started. It was not as bad as an HSG but he was up in there for a while. I guess I have a high cervix. And then after a year of no issues, they find a damn polyp. I blame the bcp. So I don’t remember the name of the surgery, but basically I have to wait a PTO day. And everything is delayed. But it is not terrible. My surgery is the 25th, I will have a baseline that morning, start meds 12/1, follicle scan on 12/5, retrieval between 12/10-12/14, transfer 12/16-12/20, test around Christmas. So it is not horrible but it does mess up all my planned time off. I warned my manager so shouldn’t be any issues. But I am a little bummed on the new delay.

On a brighter note, I got my meds ordered. Walgreens did great. I ended up around $3100.

Sorry about the minor road block. At least you found out ahead of time so it will not interfere with the little bean growing in there when it's time. And it doesn't really delay things that much - maybe 2-3 weeks, that's it?

I couldn't wait and took another Wondfo at 2:30. It was much lighter than this morning's FMU test. Yes my urine was diluted - it was only a two-hour hold and I had plenty of liquids in those two hours. For the record I can never get a positive OPK during the day, only with FMU and late evening urine before bed so I'm not overly concerned with the lighter test. It is still darker than yesterday morning's test if that matters.

I can't wait till tomorrow morning!!!!

Thanks Beaglemom for starting this thread. Dh and I have been trying for three months and I think the stress is getting to the both of us. We did not think it was going to take so long since our only way of contraceptive was withdrawl. So I told him this month, I will let him take lead and we were "not going to try" and see what happens; so technically this would be the fourth cycle we are on. And we are not not doing anything textbook (OPKs, charting, etc.) besides trying to do it naturally, figured it would happen when it happens, but it is taking a looooong time and sort of frustrated; everytime AF comes, I get depress, but thankful that we have another month. Thank you for allowing me to join and vent with support. Hoping that this the month for all of us!!! :dust::dust:

Hey Gen, I know that it can seem a bit stressful because you go into ttc thinking that its going to just happen. We are taught our whole young life that pregnancy will happen from any slip up, when in reality it is a lot harder than that. You and dh shouldn't get so worried or stressed just yet. 4 cycles is not really that long. A healthy couple only has 20 percent chance each month. It can take up to a year. Maybe try your laid back approach for a few more cycle, but I would suggest using opk. You will increase your chances by knowing when your lh surge is.

Florida im still extremely sore in my nips, and haven't been able to go number 2 since sunday! Dh has said that the last couple of days I have been mean to him. Idk though, not looking to far into it! Im so excited to see your test in the morning!!!

Beaglemom at least its easily fixed and only puts you off one more week!!

Ok guys, have a weird question. Since you are big dog people, my dog has humped me now twice. He is neutered and 5 and a half months old. What does this mean?

Froggy I've heard of so many people say that their pets know they are pregnant before them and that their pets would hover around them, paw on their bellies, etc. Hopefully it's a good sign!!

That would be awesome, although I don't know how I feel about him wanting to hump me for nine months! Lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->