Fall is here...now to plant my little pumpkin seed!!!

Florida im still extremely sore in my nips, and haven't been able to go number 2 since sunday! Dh has said that the last couple of days I have been mean to him. Idk though, not looking to far into it! Im so excited to see your test in the morning!!!

Beaglemom at least its easily fixed and only puts you off one more week!!

Usually a sign of dominance. But at that age he will probably just grow out of it. Just be sure to stop him immediately when he does it.

Hi ladies sorry about my absenteeism yesterday. We finally got to go pick up the newest member of our little family.

Floridasian- your test look very convincing and it looks like the start to a bfp. Can't wait to see this am test.

Beaglemom so happy to hear your transfer went well. Sorry to hear of the polyp but very happy they found it and it's only a slight delay. Good luck.

Welcome Gen. We have a wonderful group of girls on here.

Froggyfrog how many dpo are you? I am 4 dpo today I believe no symptoms. I think my temps are high due to the progesterone and not sleeping well. How are you?

While I don't think the Wondfo is darker today but I think the FRER definitely is. Thoughts?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 9
Florida its definitely darker!!! Oh fx it keeps getting darker! Can you go gets a beta drawn?

Future I had my surge last Thursday, but im about 99% sure that I ovulated that same day, so im counting myself as 7dpo. Nipples and breasts are still extremely sore! I am goung on 4 days no number 2! Im getting ready to maybe try an enema or laxative, but I don't want to hurt any maybe baby in there. Im nauseous yesterday and today, but im almost positive its because of the constipation!

I called my doctor's office this morning and they said I was too early for beta. I have to wait till Monday to go in :(

Hang on baby mommy's going to find out about 100% Monday! Floridasian I never had mine get darker. I think that is a bfp for sure.

Hi Gen, welcome. That's how I felt after three months and I had no idea how people could do this day in and day out for 1 year or more and that's when I decided to seek out help from a RE. Hang in there - it will happen!!

I think your symptoms sound promising, froggy! When are you planning on testing?

Enjoy your new baby, FutureBabyG! :)

There is a virus on my computer that I can't get rid of somehow. Very frustrating!

Wouldn't it be hilarious to be pregnant after taking natural herbs after the thousands we have spent on treatments!!

Im really not trying to get my hopes up. Im trying to keep in mind that this is my first cycle on vitex and my body is probably just getting used to the hormones balancing out! So I probably won't be testing until next Thursday....yeah right!

Floridasan - the frer looks almost the same to me, but I def see the darkness on today vs 9 dpo. How exciting!

froggy - yes it would be very funny if what we can do on our own turns out to do the trick while money spent with the RE doesn't. But at your age it can definitely happen!!

beaglemom - I know the Wondfo is about the same as yesterday's but I thought the FRER might be a little darker at first but now I can't be so sure. Since I can't get a beta done until Monday I guess I'll have to burn through all my Wondfos and FRER's stash over the weekend! I think I only have like 4 Wondfos left so it'll be pretty close!

Oh and remember how I was complaining about wasting $800 on injectable meds this cycle because RE wasn't sure if I was even going to ovulate and now I might have a BFP on my hands!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->