Fall is here...now to plant my little pumpkin seed!!!

I saw a frer at Walmart today that contained the regular frer and a digi frer so you can follow up a positive with the digi. Thought it was cool!

Morning ladies~

My Wondfo is darker today but the FRER is not :(

Argh! Why do they have to be so confusing?

Attachments

• Trigger 111414.jpg
    Trigger 111414.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 14
  • FRER 111414-5.jpg
    FRER 111414-5.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 8
The bottom of todays line looks a little more solid pink than yesterdays, don't get upset just yet!!!

I would lean towards the wondfo...they are more sensitive anyways. I think this is it...wish you could do a beta sooner. Are you on the progesterone?

Yes I'm on progesterone. I hope this is it but the FRER is making me nervous about another chemical. Thank God for the Wondfo as a backup otherwise I'd be totally freaking out!

My FRER is MUCH darker today. I think I'm officially PREGGERS!!

Attachments

• FRER 111514.jpg
    FRER 111514.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 9
Oh yay!!! Your pregnant!!! Congrats Florida! H&H months! Im so happy for you

That would be awesome! It would really be cool if we all get bfps by Christmas and then we can continue our journey together!!

Yay floridasian. Was this your first cycle of injectables and bding?

Yes - first cycle with injectables (Follistim) and timed intercourse.

I am worried though because today's test was lighter than yesterday's. I'm trying not to freak out but it's hard.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 7
I wouldn't worry! Maybe you got up for something to drink in the middle of the night? Don't stress out! Keep that baby calm! Are you getting beta check tomorrow?

Im 9/10 dpo. Im calling it 9/10 because I got my surge 10 days ago and felt myself ovulate that night. I guess the norm is to actually count the day after the surge as ov day. So im just going to say 9/10 lol. I tested this morning and it was so negative! Its still early though!

Yes froggy - you are still early. Test again in a few days!!

I am going in tomorrow for betas. Hoping for some good news!

Unfortunately it's looking like another chemical. :(

Guess I get to stay with you guys here afterall.

Attachments

• Tests 111714.jpg
    Tests 111714.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 9
Floridasian I am so sorry. I am glad you know now that you can get pregnant with injectables and timing. Are they going to do any genetic testing for u and dh?

Not sure. I haven't seen the doctor yet. We should know more on Wednesday what the plan will be.

I know that has to be driving you so crazy. I really thought this was it. I wonder why this keeps happening to you.

If you do have to do IVF, def look into doing PGS...that's where they test the embryo for abnormalities.

Im so sorry! That is such a cruel thing, im so upset for you. When do you go back to the dr?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->