Fall is here...now to plant my little pumpkin seed!!!

I go back Wednesday morning for a repeat beta. When I get the results back I should know more on what the next step is.

I wish you the best and I hope this baby surprises you. Maybe it implanted late plus I just used Google doctor and it says betas can be 17-147 on 15 dpo.

Foloridasian I hope you get a very surprising beta back! Hoping for the best! You give me hope that injectables will make a difference for us:) HUGS!

Thanks everyone. Unfortunately this morning's Wondfo is barely a squinter so it's pretty much over. I am stopping the progesterone now. Not even sure if I should go back for the repeat beta tomorrow. Maybe just to make sure it's back down to zero so I can start fresh next cycle?

Yes it seems that injectables are working better than Femara for me. I think the premature LH surge was really my problem. Femara kept my lining thin while the Follistim gave me much thicker and defined lining. I think the problem with this chemical was the egg quality. It really wasn't ready or mature. It was forced out by the trigger and therefore wasn't able to continue growing. At least that's my theory.

So here's the question - how is everyone's clinic working over Thanksgiving? It looks like Thanksgiving weekend is going to fall right in where I'll need heavy monitoring/switching meds. I'm scared that they'll be closed for a few days and won't be able to monitor me and therefore will ask me to sit this cycle out. I guess same thing with Christmas.

Hey ladies, I wanted to share what someone just posted in another thread. Target has a promo on frers, if you buy 2 of the 2 count they give you a 5 dollar gift card. I would imagine all target stores are the same!

Thanks everyone. Unfortunately this morning's Wondfo is barely a squinter so it's pretty much over. I am stopping the progesterone now. Not even sure if I should go back for the repeat beta tomorrow. Maybe just to make sure it's back down to zero so I can start fresh next cycle?

Yes it seems that injectables are working better than Femara for me. I think the premature LH surge was really my problem. Femara kept my lining thin while the Follistim gave me much thicker and defined lining. I think the problem with this chemical was the egg quality. It really wasn't ready or mature. It was forced out by the trigger and therefore wasn't able to continue growing. At least that's my theory.

So here's the question - how is everyone's clinic working over Thanksgiving? It looks like Thanksgiving weekend is going to fall right in where I'll need heavy monitoring/switching meds. I'm scared that they'll be closed for a few days and won't be able to monitor me and therefore will ask me to sit this cycle out. I guess same thing with Christmas.

My clinic is open but on limited hours...so like half days in the morning & strict on who can come in...so probably only monitored patients or IVF patients. For Christmas they shut down for like a week or 2...so I think they stop starting cycles at a certain point so no one needs them during Christmas.

Thanks beaglemom - hopefully my clinic is open Thanksgiving weekend too. We might have to cut our visit short to the in-laws but I'm not willing to sit out one cycle at this point.

Froggy - thanks for the info on the FRER. I pretty much depleted my FRER stash with this CP so I definitely need to stock up again!

Sorry to hear about your hpt results this am floridasian. I hope this cycle will turn out better now that the md will know what to expect from your body.

I asked the nurse who drew my blood today if I should go ahead and order my meds once the beta comes back negative and she said it would be the doctor's call whether or not I could try again right away. He might want me to rest for one cycle. I hope that won't be the case. If I sit this one out then timing is even trickier in December with Christmas in the middle of my cycle.

I hope they don't make you wait a cycle either. It's such an early loss I don't know why they would make you wait. If you weren't actively trying or testing everyday you may have never even known. I hope the doctor gives you good news. We do you get your beta back?

AFM... I am 10DPO today. Last night I went to the bathroom and had some old spotting. I forgot to look this morning. I think potty training our little fur baby and the during the day we have her sister is making me too tired and I forget things. I took an ic this morning bfn. I will test for the next 3 days unless the spotting starts back up.

That is stupid florida. I understand that everyone wants to spend holidays with family but ttc is so time sensitive!

Future, go out and buy a cheap Christmas bell and hang it on your doorknob. Ring the bell and say outside every time you go out to potty. My dog picked it up in less than 2 weeks, and was 100% potty trained because he has a way to tell me he wants to go outside. He just goes and rings the bell with his nose!

Nurse just called. Beta is down to 4.8 and they consider that negative this time.

Unfortunately my doctor does want me to sit this one out. I'm so frustrated!! Nothing beats a loss than not being able to try again right away! Would it be foolish to try naturally on our own naturally even though my doctor wants me to wait?

I think you should still try naturally, then at least you don't feel like you are wasting time. Maybe take this month to use the stork. Do they have any clue why you had back to back cp's?

Floridasian, I am sorry...speaking from somone who feels like they have been on a constant delay for 3 months, I totally get it. I would still try naturally.

No idea about the back to back CP but they do want me to go in for a scan towards the end of my AF this period to make sure my uterus is fine so I'll be asking questions then. My temp is still high so I'm not sure when my period will start. Hopefully no more than 2-3days.

The nurse said it takes a cycle for my hormons to go back to normal. My question for the doctor will be: does he not want me to try because the meds are expensive and he doesn't want me to waste money if my hormons are still out of whack? If that's the case then there should be no harm in trying naturally. If he thinks my uterus takes one cycle to heal and getting pregnant again right away will increase the likelihood of another m/c then fine I get it and I'll wait.

Future GL with your testing this week! I tested with a frer yesterday, bfn, got a pretty noticeable indent line though. I didn't test today, ill do another one tomorrow

FutureBabyG - your temps are still looking amazing. You're not out yet!!

froggy - good luck with your test tomorrow!

beaglemom - I'm sorry you've been delayed so many times as well. That was me earlier this year with the slow-decrasing hCG after my mmc then still needing the hysteroscopy. Good luck with your surgery next week. You'll be under general anesthesia, right? If so it'll be easy and painless. I had no bleeding afterwards and was up and about pretty much the very next day.

FutureBabyG - your temps are still looking amazing. You're not out yet!!

froggy - good luck with your test tomorrow!

beaglemom - I'm sorry you've been delayed so many times as well. That was me earlier this year with the slow-decrasing hCG after my mmc then still needing the hysteroscopy. Good luck with your surgery next week. You'll be under general anesthesia, right? If so it'll be easy and painless. I had no bleeding afterwards and was up and about pretty much the very next day.

Yes I will be under...I am a little anxious but know it will be fine. More annoyed with it taking a vacation day & also it will be such a LONG day. U/S at 8:30, surgery at 12 (have to be there at 10) & then I will be there like an hour or so after. I have a huge list of things to bring including books, magazines, blanket, & pillow. Oh & no eating/drinking from midnight the night before!

I would definitely try naturally! Did they say any reasoning to skipping a cycle. I could understand if they found something on the us but if not why non keep trying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->