Fall is here...now to plant my little pumpkin seed!!!

Thanks froggy for the idea. We may have to try that. Unfortunately today I am out numbered with potty training. I have a 2 year old (today is his birthday) and 2 9 week puppies ekkk. And I am somewhat try to clean the house. Laundry done... dishes half way there...the list keeps growing as I check them off but I have no hurry. :)

Well how fun for a two year olds birthday!!! Two puppies to play with. Maybe they will all exhaust each other and take a nap at the same time! Lol

Oh he loves it. He likes that they chase him everywhere. I have to separate them so the puppies will eat. I hope they will nap at the same time.. then I could scrub my kitchen floor.

Cd1 for me Today, Florida we are cbs! How are you doing with testing future? Beaglemom how are you? Only a few weeks until you get pregnant!!!

Just waiting for my surgery...hoping for a smooth day on Tuesday so no more delays. My meds come today...exciting!

Sorry for AF, froggy but I'm glad we're cycle buddies!

beaglemom don't let the pre-op scare you (if you had one). I think mine was longer than the surgery itself and they went through literally EVERYTHING under the sun and did every test possible. They are so scared that you won't wake up from the anesthesia! The pre-op made it look like the surgery was a much bigger deal than it actually was!

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

Beaglemom, good luck with your surgery tomorrow. I'm sure you'll be fine!

FutureBabyG - have you tested recently? I see that you're 15 DPO and your temps are still up!!

Froggy - are you trying anything new this cycle?

I had my scan this morning and everything looked good. Apparently my doctor wanted to make sure it wasn't a tubal and that's why he wanted to scan me. If I wasn't already CD5 today he would be OK to put me on meds right away.

He did have the nurse send in my prescription and I just got the quote - $1059! Ouch! But it's right around what I thought it would be. I still have close to 300 iu of Follistim left which may or may not be enough so to be on the safe side they want me to get another 300 iu. If I didn't need the extra Follistim the price would probably be a lot less.

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

Beaglemom, good luck with your surgery tomorrow. I'm sure you'll be fine!

FutureBabyG - have you tested recently? I see that you're 15 DPO and your temps are still up!!

Froggy - are you trying anything new this cycle?

I had my scan this morning and everything looked good. Apparently my doctor wanted to make sure it wasn't a tubal and that's why he wanted to scan me. If I wasn't already CD5 today he would be OK to put me on meds right away.

He did have the nurse send in my prescription and I just got the quote - $1059! Ouch! But it's right around what I thought it would be. I still have close to 300 iu of Follistim left which may or may not be enough so to be on the safe side they want me to get another 300 iu. If I didn't need the extra Follistim the price would probably be a lot less.

Thanks....yes the follistim is the kicker! I was so nervous this morning & I get nervous whenever I think about it. But I am more nervous that something else will happen & I will be delayed again. But my husband is being completely awesome. He cleaned the house Friday after working I think 6 or 7 days straight with no day off coming until tomorrow...even though I said I was cleaning over the weekend. And he is all set for recovery tomorrow asking if I want a movie or Netflix & prepared to make my favorite meal unless I want something different...no way to know how I will feel.

Thinking of you today, beaglemom! FX'ed for a great surgery and quick recovery!!

Hey guys...I am home. Not much to report. Everything went fine, I feel fine. I even told my husband to take a detour to the outlet mall. BUT my dumb nurse neglected to tell me I needed blood work today. So they asked me to come back tomorrow. I asked if they could give me an order locally. I can't take any more time off this week & I have no intention on making that drive again after they screwed up. Plus I was right down the road for hours after my appt having surgery. they didn't call until 3! So I have an order & will go in tomorrow...hopefully they can rush the results...but I really don't care. My office is closed Thursday but I don't even stop bcp until Friday...so whatever...they needed to check my estrogen. So I am relaxing on the couch. Oh the one bad thing was they took 15 minutes to do the IV...couldn't find a vein.

Beagle glad everything went well for you and they didn't find anything else like endo! Hope you have a speedy recovery! And stupid nurse...3 really?!

Found this so interesting egg being released from ovary. And my thought is no wonder the tiny microscopic sperm can't meet the egg look at how tiny that thing is!
image.jpg

Yay! So glad everything went well, beaglemom! I hope you don't have to go in for blood test today. I don't think I can drive an hour and half each way to the doctor's office every day. That's just crazy. For that same reason I'm stuck at my RE's office even if they suck because the next closest one is an hour and half away!

It always amazes me that the follicle can grow up to 3 cm but the egg is microscopic and cannot be seen by the naked eye! The majority of the follicle is filled with fluids. And the sperm is even smaller than the egg - the egg is huge compared to the sperm. The human anatomy is truly amazing!

I went in for blood locally but they said no on same day. After numerous back & forth between the lab & my office & me, finally it is determined the test results will come in tomorrow (office closed) so ready for them by Friday. I told the nurse I am on bcp until tomorrow, so if by chance it is not enough time, I can come in for blood & stay on bcp a couple more days. But she said all should be fine. What an ordeal...plus work is driving me crazy.

The main reason I did not want to go back is my time at work...plus their fault it didn't happen yesterday. But all is good. One more bcp & then the meds start Monday!

Hey ladies!! Hope everyone is doing good and had a great Thanksgiving!

I am excited just ordered my 20 vials of repronex to start beginning of January! I was talking with a friend and I was honest and said this probably won't work like all the other ones but one step closer to IVF. Don't Get me wrong I pray that it does work! And my injection class is December 22! I can't wait for this break to be over but then again I dread it all at the same time!

I think injectables do work, at least for some people. It worked for me last cycle even though it ended quickly. My RE's own daughter suffered from IF and finally got her BFP with a THB on injectables after Femara failed her.

Hey ladies!

Michelle, I know what you mean. Today I start my IVF meds & I could not be more excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->