Fall is here...now to plant my little pumpkin seed!!!

It's really happening now, beaglemom! I can't wait for your BFP!!

This chemical is really messing me up. CD13 here and still no positive OPK yet. I'm normally a few days DPO by now.

Oh that reminds me. I cleaned out my stash last night...basically I was throwing everything under my sink, so I decided to clean it out. I have a few Answer opks & the clearblue digitial opk tester with a few strips. Anyone who may want these, send me a message with your address & I will mail them to you. No use in throwing them out.

Oh & I have the clear blue monitor. I plan to put that up on Amazon to sell. I will share that link once I do it if someone wants to buy it...just let me know.

Thanks for your generosity, beaglemom! While I'd love to take them I think I'll let other people have them this time. If there're no takers in a few days please let me know and I'd be very grateful to have them.

I am so nervous beagle! I dread the pain and the outcome but excited because I want a BFP!!

Also I have been trying to lose weight and it's Kind of at a standstill with the weight loss but I think that I have dropped a lot of body fat. I don't know that for sure because I didn't measure but I can just tell from my body and they say that helps with PCOS so I hope me doing this and all this work also helps me get closer to my positive

Morning ladies - still waiting for my positive OPK. Last time I o'ed late was the cycle after my D&C when I didn't O until CD17. Maybe this will be one of those cycles? I just hate it that when I don't get a positive OPK by CD12 I start getting worried that it's either going to be annovulatory or I'm going into menopause!

Hope you get a positive soon...I know you would hate to have a wasted cycle even if no meds this time.

I think DH is more annoyed than I am. He's getting tired of the BD every other day.

How are you doing on your IVF meds, beaglemom?

It is going fine. I mix the menopur with the follistim. So i use a syringe tupe needle instead of the pen. The needle is fine, but the syring is a little thicker, so i am paranoid I am losing meds. But I feel some wtinges today, so hoping I am okay...I swear last night I didn't even think the plunger went in at all. But my husband says I am being crazy. Normally you mix menopur with sodium chloride (I think) & do the menopur shot & then the follistim shot. So I think tonight, I will put some of that liquid in so there is more there & maybe I won't feel so paranoid. But if still paranoid after tonight, I am switching to 2 shots for the peace of mind.

I have my check up on Friday. I can hardly wait. This week has gone by so fast! In just another week we should be scheduling my retrieval. Crazy! My husband said last night he is so excited. He says he cannot see any way this can't work. I told him not to jinx us :)

I'd be paranoid too juggling so many different meds at the same time. I hope you get the hang of it soon. And when you do, please share some mixing tips! I don't think I'll be doing Menopur and Follistim at the same time but I think I'll be doing Ganerilex and Menopur at the same time so if they can be mixed together (please do! I'd much rather do one shot than two!) I'll have a lot to learn from you!

Wow - you might be pregnant by Christmas! How exciting!!!

I am pretty sure I do mix the ganiralex & menopur...I will let you know.

I think it will be January 5th...I hope!!! This break has flown by! But to be honest dh and I haven't really bd'd this whole break! I Have not really been in the mood at all lately.

:hi: Hi ladies, after a forced break since July's cycle failed, I am finally back in the running again!
I read the past few pages to try and catch up on where you all are at after being away for a couple months....

floridasian It sounds like you are on to injectables now? I'm glad they produced a bfp for you, but so sorry it was a CP. :(

beaglemom You're doing IVF this month? That's exciting! It seems that back in July you were going to have to wait until the new year, so I'm glad that moved up for you!

FutureG I see you have a bright shining new BFP, congrats!! and new puppies to boot, how cute. :)

misaacs I'm sorry that you've had to take a break also, TTC is such a hard thing to wait for! It looks like you are starting injectables in the new year.

..hopefully I got that all straight and didn't miss anyone. :hugs:

AFM after a very long wait, we finally saw the fertility doctor 11/20. The good news is that his sperm count is back to normal levels and so is motility, we never did hear back about the morphology though. So that was relief, after such poor results in July.
They put me on progesterone to start a cycle fresh, since I've been having "weak" cycles - and it was $70 yikes!! Hopefully they can offer a cheaper alternative next cycle.
Today is CD1, and I was supposed to get an HCG this cycle ($670!), but with it being December etc, that was impossible.
We are going ahead with Clomid 100mg this cycle anyway, and she insists on a negative blood pregnancy test before prescribing it, so it looks like I'll be doing days 5-9. I'd much rather do 3-7, but it seems that women also get positive results with 5-9 so I guess we will just go with it this time.
It's been very emotional dealing with all the hope and anxiety and pain that actively ttc brings so it's almost hard to get excited about trying again. If that makes sense?
Anyway, I'm looking forward to rejoining you guys now as we're back in the process.
Edit: forgot to add we had hubby on all of Fertilaid's concoctions for men and not sure if it was that or just time that improved the sperm, but wanted to throw that out there. :)

Minuet- Glad to see that your break is over for you and dh and you can start ttc again. Yay for good sperm count. My dh is also on a fertility vitamin and then a bunch of others. His sperm could has increased and is now in the normal range. They don't check morphology for some reason.

Yes we did get bfp before Thanksgiving, but the np helping us withe fertility treatments doesn't think it's viable. I think I implanted 9-10 dpiui. Bw at 14 dpiui hcg 20 then 16 dpiui 30 so they didn't double. I stopped my progesterone as ordered and waited a week with no cramps or bleeding then that monday called and got more blood work my hcg rose to 537 which meant my hcg doubled every 1.5 days which is appropriate. I am terrified of ectopic or molar pregnancy or anything else crazy. We are definitely praying for a viable pregnancy. This is why I have been mia. It was so nice to get the positive hpt but then the labs ripped out hearts out. Now we feel like we are on a roller coaster. I couldn't find anyone that had such slow rising labs that then began doubling so early with google. I guess we will just wait and see.

FBG - that is awesome news...I hope it sticks...someone in my IVF group is having the same low numbers now & hoping for a high soon.

Those vitamins def make a difference. They helped my husband, just not enough.

So quick update because I just got in to work & have a ton to do...

Scan today & bloodwork. They just called & told me my blood work was fine & to stay on the same dose & I go back Monday. So here it is guys...are you ready??? I have roughly 26 eggs!!! Nothing over 10 but they are seem to be good. We will know more on Monday. I hope things keep going in a good direction. I am so excited...can't wait for Monday!

That's GREAT Beaglemom. I bet you and dh are so excited. Can't wait to hear the final count. Are you testing the eggs prior to transfer?

Wow - beaglemom! 26 eggs! I would be jumping up and down with joy if I had 26 eggs!! At least one of them is going to turn into a sweet baby for sure!!!

FutureBabyG - congrats on your BFP!! I can understand you're worried about the low beta. Are you back on the progesterone now I hope? Praying really hard for you that it works out!!!

Michelle - I'm sure you're excited about starting injectable meds! Hope they work for you. We don't normally have high sex drive either so the delayed O this cycle is being pretty hard on us. We've BD'ed every other day for the past 10 days already with no end in sight!

minuet - welcome back!! Glad to see that your DH's count is back to normal. That would be one expensive HCG shot! I read it somewhere that the cash price for one cycle's supply of progesterone is $50 at CVS so you might want to look into that. Mine is not covered by insurance either but the hospital pharmacy only charges $1 per pill/insert/whatever you want to call it so I'm only paying $28 per cycle. Oh, and Clomid did work for one of the girls in our group a few months back on her first Clomid cycle!

I'm currently waiting to o after the chemical which is messing up my hormones. I think this morning's test is almost positive so I'm hoping it'll happen soon. It's already bad enough that I have to wait one cycle but this cycle dragging on forever is just delaying things even further, although deep down I'm praying I'd get a sticky BFP this cycle so I don't have to spend over $1K in injectable meds next cycle.

Attachments

• OPK 120514.jpg
    OPK 120514.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 4
It looks really close floridasian. I hope you can get a natural positive. I ave not even begun to think about my credit card bills yet...leaving that for January when everything has been paid for.

Yes I will be doing PGS...so I will have either a 5 da or 6 day transfer. We are so excited. This morning we were guessing how many & I said 10...even though I was thinking 8. So we were shocked. I could tell we had a few. I was quickly counting & thinking 5 on each side. I almost thought she wasn't going to give me any numbers. But then she said 9 beingthe biggest & she went to one side & counted 13! I was so shocked. I just hope we get a good final number.

I'm contemplating on apply for this Discover IT card that has a bonus opening offer of $150 cash back if you spend $750 in the first three months (will be like first three weeks for me!) to put the meds on. I already have too many credit cards but a $150 off discount is tempting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->