Fall is here...now to plant my little pumpkin seed!!!

Congrats Michelle! Crossing that threshold is such great feeling, isn't? I'm sure this will make your TTC journey easier. Just in time to start your injectables in January too! Things are looking good for you. How exciting! :)

I triggered with Ovidrel last night. I tested with an OPK right after the shot and it was extremely negative. Tested again this morning with both OPK and HPT and both are now positive so I know the trigger shot worked properly. Will be BD'ing tonight and tomorrow night again and then it's the waiting game!

Congrats Michelle...I think bmi is BS. I don't think it takes in to account body type. Despite what people think, I do not think all people should be the same weight based on our height...other factors are involved. I hope this helps you with TTC. Drives me crazy because overweight women get pregnant all the time.

Floridasian...sounds like a great combo. Good luck!

I have been going through my own stresses over finances. The FET is going to cost more than I originally thought...how long nonsense story. But oh well. I paid for it today so I can claim it for 2014. I am going to go over my budget tonight to see where we stand. Plan to cut out eating out & unnecessary shopping.

I know beagle! It is such BS! But I am now down 14lbs from this summer. Has taken me this long to lose it! But I go through fits where I will be gung ho about eating healthy and working out then that will last two weeks then the next two weeks I will eat poorly. I just can never stay consistent. Anyway, thanks for you kind words. It's been a journey but hope this helps us conceive. Plan on stopping the provera January 4th then day 2 or 3 scan Monday or Tuesday. Should start injections January 7th then hopefully IUI on the 17th or sooner! The nurse practitioner that did the injection class told me to tell my RE that I don't have a problem with my eggs maturing. They always grow to like 20 or above. It's just that I don't produce more than 2. And he wants to see 3-4. She said that might effect the amount of medicine I take.

And I still don't know what I have!! I need to research it. Just know it's HMG of some sort.

14 lbs is awesome. I need to lose about 20. I have gained so much over the past year.

Sorry to hear that your FET is going to cost you more than expected, beaglemom. I hope you'll be able to get a big fat tax refund next year with all the medical expenses you had this year, although it'll probably just go right back to the clinic. Well, at least your OOP will be lower hopefully.

Michelle, I'm sure the injectable meds will give you more quality eggs. It does for me!

I'm having this mid-level rise in temps again so I have no idea if I ovulated yesterday or not. I read it somewhere that when you have multiple eggs and take a trigger shot it's possible that not all eggs release at the same time so maybe one of them popped but the others haven't.

HPT is darker than yesterday morning's. But I also only took the trigger at 10 PM Monday night my guess is that it hadn't completely enter my urine by the next morning yet and now it has.

So the name of the medicine is on the box!! I just didn't realize it was a type of HMG. It's called lupori. Heard of it. Good or bad? I read online somewhere (from a person not a medical site) that this is less filtered then say repronex or menopur. But since it's given intramuscular that it works to filter the rest of the way.

Hoping for lots of 2015 BPF announcements!!

What's everyone's New Years resolutions??

My new year's resolutions are:

1. Acknowledging my infertility - I refused to believe that I was infertile because I had gotten pregnant before. I felt ashamed and embarrassed for seeking help. I felt like a failure. I felt that IVF would be like admitting to my own failure. However I recently realized that by accepting the infertile status I am able to face the challenges ahead with a more positive and aggressive attitude. Being in denial caused me to lose valuable time.

2. I will get pregnant and stay pregnant in 2015 - whatever it takes. We've been saving for years for this. As much as I hate and dread the costs of what's ahead we're ready to do whatever it takes. If we have to switch clinic and drive 2 hours to better care I'm willing to do it.

2015 - I'm ready for you. Bring it on. We'll all have our babies in 2015!!

Did some googling for you, Micelle but couldn't find much info on lupori either. I only saw a forum post where someone said it was the generic version of Menopur.

Oh by the way, I read it somewhere that supposedly Follistim's patent is expiring in 2015 so we should be seeing cheaper generic options for it soon.

Hopefully we won't need generic follistim. But just our luck we are a year ahead.

No resolutions really for me. Stop spending and start paying off debt. Get pregnant and enjoy it. Finish projects at my house. Lose weight in order to have a healthier pregnancy. But these are just some goals I have...not really resolutions.

Oh and after going over my income and expenses I feel much better. If we are dedicated I feel like we could get 2/3 gone by end of year.

Ugh positive opk... to try against doctors advice after surgery or wait and try next time????? Suggestions welcomed.

That's a tough one, FutureBabyG. I thought your doctor said you could try again in January? I don't know what I would do if I were you. After my mmc my doctor wanted me to wait two cycles and then again for the hysteroscopy. I didn't like that of course so we didn't really try but didn't do much to prevent either. We maybe BD'ed once a day or two before O and that was it.

Best of luck to you on whatever you decide to do and happy new year everyone!

Future what did you decided? We didn't prevent the cycle we were supposed to take off. But of course, I didn't even O. Hope your doing well!

How are you feeling Floridasian??

Beagle what's next for you? Start your new meds?

AFM I called Friday to set up my baseline for CD2 when I got told that their hours for baselines would now be between 9:30-10:30 everyday... All I could think was this messes up my life! Their schedule before was perfect for me. Open at 7am Monday-Friday and if I got in at 7 or 7:15 I wouldn't have to take of any work so I loved it. Now this new policy (which started Wednesday btw) is going to force me to take off work more. But I'm trying to think positive that this cycle will result in a wonderful BFP so I won't have to worry about it :) today is CD1 so Meds start Tuesday!!!

Misaacs- First off I am sorry about the schedule change. That is quite the difference. I am surprised they didn't give patients notice of the change. It stinks that it will mess with your work schedule, but like you said this cycle will give you your bfp! Secondly, we decided not to try but not prevent. We figured if it's meant to be it will be.

Floridasian how are you doing? Will you test early or wait for af?

Beaglemom are you ready? You have such a big exciting month coming up. Do you have a date yet? So excited.

I had some really bad cramping at 1 DPO that lasted a good 7-8 hours - similar to what I had after one of my IUI's. Other than that I don't really have any symptoms. My temp was crazy high for two days after a slow rise and then it went down again this morning so it's kind of unusual for me.

Excited for your starting out new meds, Michelle! Really hope this is it for you and you don't have to worry about taking time off of work for the schedule change.

So I was at Target today and found these adorable infant outfits that rang up $0.89 each at 90% off!!! They weren't marked and had no clearance tags on them. They were sitting on the regular shelves with the other infant clothing. I couldn't resist so I bought two - one for newborns and one for 3 months. One can only dream, right?

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 1
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 1
I had some really bad cramping at 1 DPO that lasted a good 7-8 hours - similar to what I had after one of my IUI's. Other than that I don't really have any symptoms. My temp was crazy high for two days after a slow rise and then it went down again this morning so it's kind of unusual for me.

Excited for your starting out new meds, Michelle! Really hope this is it for you and you don't have to worry about taking time off of work for the schedule change.

So I was at Target today and found these adorable infant outfits that rang up $0.89 each at 90% off!!! They weren't marked and had no clearance tags on them. They were sitting on the regular shelves with the other infant clothing. I couldn't resist so I bought two - one for newborns and one for 3 months. One can only dream, right?

I love those. I didn't see any Christmas when I went there on the 26th. But they had a lot of other. But I have so much neutral stuff right now, I can't really buy anything.

Also I was at the outlets & Motherhood Maternity is doing buy one get one free. They are doing it online as well...you just have to chose the outelt section. Some really good deals. But I am resisting. Plus I am not sure of my size there.

Floridasian I love those outfits!

Beagle Update us on your status!!

AFM baseline ultrasound revealed a lot of changes at my REs office. First was that their IUI price went from $360 to $480! Which sucks! The times for IUIs have also change from 7:30am to 6:30. That I am actually happy about since Dh can produce his sample before work. Then, the RE will not be doing the ultrasounds anymore. His NP will be doing them but she is not as good or gentle as the RE. He comes in after to talk to you.
So I thought I was only going to be doing the HMG but he said to do letrozole/femara and the HMG shots. So I start tomorrow morning with both. But shots will be every other until Monday at my next scan. Mixing two parts HMG for my injections and 10mg letrozole/femara. He said he wants a better lining and more eggs. Just being more aggressive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->