Fall is here...now to plant my little pumpkin seed!!!

Minuet. I am so sorry about your experience. My doctor had me do my hsg prior to starting Clomid and iui. I had to do my hsg cd 10 because she didn't want to push clots or product of af up into my fallopian tube and yet wanted the egg to come down and not be pushed out of the fallopian tube. We were advised to still try naturally. We started clomid with the trigger and iui. If your not happy then call and ask. It can't hurt.

Misaacs can you use ice to numb the area then give the injection?

Minuet
Your situation sounds really sketchy. I know not many doctors in my area will prescribe 150 of clomid but my RE would to see if I respond to the cheaper option. I would call them today! I would do the same thing!

And I can ice the area but it doesn't hurt at all during or even right after. It's the morning after that is a bitch!! Had my second one last night and we switched to the other side. I laid down after and rubbed on the area for a while. Thinking this will help. Nope! Hurts the to the point of tears. Only now it's both sides!!

I'm sorry minuet that you had to go through all that. Are you in a bigger city where you have options of other RE's to go to? It sounds like your RE's office just don't really care about their patients. I know it's too late to switch for this cycle but if I were you I would seriously consider going somewhere else. It sounds like they aren't really familiar with your situation at all either!

Sorry but I don't have any other advice for what you should do this cycle. I'm tempted to tell you to go ahead and take Clomid without monitoring but people are usually strongly advised not to do so.

FutureBabyG Yes, it makes sense to do an HSG CD10 later so you don't have to worry about clots and such.

misaacs Thanks.

Yeah I'm pretty crushed, and angry. Called today, took until 15min after they opened to get anything but a "this office is currently closed".
Talked to a different nurse, who said that she thought 150mg wouldn't work for me also and didn't see the point in doing it. She also said the doctor had seen the previous nurse's note - so it HAD been a note - and signed off on it. So they're still telling me sorry, waste a whole cycle, oh and extend your cycle since you have to wait a long time to see a doctor so you can start again. Instead of even giving it a TRY, like other REs do.
Don't they understand that I'm at the end of my rope? Every.single.time I get a little hope, a little positivity, a little chance that 'maybe this is finally it' someone tears that out from under me. After everything else we've endured these five years, it is soul crushing.
You ladies are no strangers to disappointment in this area, why is this such a cruel process?:cry::cry:

I think women can respond to 150. I also think sometimes drs have to tell us things we are not ready to hear. The problem here is IF that is the case, no one is really sitting down with you explaining anything. They are basically just telling you how it is & not being sensitive to your timeline & emotions. It is also just not helpful to be told something without any information to give you some knowledge to back up their medical opinions. I agree maybe look in to another dr if that is an option for you.

Just wanted to report that I have been icing it instead of heat and it's worked better for me. I feel somewhat normal today. But have my last one tonight (hopefully) then scan Monday.

Yay! Misaacs I am so happy that it works for you.

Just wanted to report that I have been icing it instead of heat and it's worked better for me. I feel somewhat normal today. But have my last one tonight (hopefully) then scan Monday.

That's great Michelle! I'm so glad you got the hang of it and it doesn't hurt as much now. FX'ed for a great scan tomorrow!

With three losses in the past year I'm not allowing myself to get excited just yet but here it is, my BFP.

PS OT: is anyone else annoyed too by the Book of Life pop up every time you come here?

Attachments

• Tests 011115-1.jpg
    Tests 011115-1.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Tests 011115-2.jpg
    Tests 011115-2.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 10
With three losses in the past year I'm not allowing myself to get excited just yet but here it is, my BFP.

PS OT: is anyone else annoyed too by the Book of Life pop up every time you come here?

OMG!!! I thought you had a recipe for success when you told us about how good your scan/lining was! I think this one is a sticky bean for sure :happydance: And that line is pretty dark. Congrats!!

Yes, we feel like there are some issues with this RE, and I'm about ready to give up on them. However the nearest alternative is a three hour drive, and doing that would require so much driving back and forth for tests and such.
I've tried finding doctors here who will do ultrasounds and monitoring, but they don't - so I couldn't even go to an RE far away and get scans here in town. I'm trying to avoid that, but if this next cycle doesn't go smoother with dealing with the office, I guess we will have no choice.

I do thank you all for the encouragement and input. I've decided to go ahead with the Clomid this cycle, and know that is controversial so won't say more about it. Will just follow along on your cycles and wait for BFPs! :)

And along those lines........floridasian you're pregnant!!. This weekend I've been thinking hmmm Floridasian had a negative on Friday and she was like 10dpo, I need to check back and see if she has that BFP yet - and guess what?! You do!:happydance::happydance:
Congrats dear :D :D

Floridasian I am so jealous. . In. Good way. I would love to be your bump buddy but I am out this month. Please keep us up to date.

First beta in - 204!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Who wants to be my bump buddy? :flower:

Sorry for thread crashing, but HAD to give floridasian a HUGE CONGRATS!! AHHH!! I'm so excited for you! When you posted in my IVF thread, I saw your chart and the green line and B+, so I HAD to jump over to see your beta! SOO exciting!! We'll be really close together. :thumbup:

Floridasian that sounds great! So happy for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->