Fall is here...now to plant my little pumpkin seed!!!

I know! Like I said I was super nervous. But I asked the RE and he was like well you haven't been pregnant before and kind of trailed off. And at this point DH and I will take what We get. Also, while at work today DH did some research and texted me this. Our chance with 5 mature follicles is about 20% with a 20% chance of multiples. So really we are at a 4% chance of multiples since 20% of 20% is 4%. If that makes sense? Lol So he is ok with going ahead with it too.
And I feel super "full" lol I hate that saying but that's how I feel LOL. Also, I snapped a picture of my follicles and I keep looking at it...future baby:)

Are you sure it isn't 20% chance of pregnancy, and if pregnant, a 20% chance of multiples?? Lol because that changes things a bit. Either way it sounds like you guys are fine with it, so that's no big deal. :)

Hi froggy! How is your journey? I feel like last you said you would be looking in to adoption.

Savvy - great about no spotting! I really think this is the one for you.

As far as my schedule goes, I have a scan this Friday & next Friday...then my transfer is the week following (Thurs). So ready! I found a website that did EDD for IVF & used that. But I also would just subtract a week from my transfer date & counted that as my O date. My embryo is a 6 day embryo...so I think it is about right. I think I am going to be due mid Oct. I bought a cute, cheap Halloween onsie. One thought on announcement is to say something like another scary thing coming this Halloween...us being parents! And have my husband hold it up...maybe with an unsure or scared look on his face.

So from personal experience, October is an awesome month to be born in! You could have a lot of fun with a Halloween birth announcement. :)

We actually both signed up for a fitness challenge over the next 12 weeks. They pick a man and a woman winner and both get a pretty big cash prize, if we win then we won't have to worry about the financial part of it!! And if we dont then we will be in great shape and apply for a bank loan!

Those programs are great! I hope you have great success. A suggestion, check out Paleo/Primal diet. Easy to lose weight and still feel great. ( Corny but true)
Hope the info session goes well for you. :)

Floridasian
How many mature follicles did you have on your last 2 injectable cycles? I'm getting freaked out now about my high number of follicles!! Even though we have done 4 iuis with 3, 2, 2, and 1 mature follicles all ending with a BFN. RE didn't even give me a big speech about risks of multiples. I'm just trusting him and his experience BUT I'm still going to call tomorrow. I'm probably going to ask to speak to him about the risks. Stupid Internet with all its horror stories lol

I started with three mature follicles the first injectable cycle but my hormones were out of whack and some shrank so only one was released. This cycle I think I started with 4-5 but just before trigger it was down to three. I'm a little scared of multiples myself with the beta so high at 13DPO but what's done is done and given my age I highly doubt all three would take.

With your history and low count I think multiples are low. Good luck!

[EDIT]

Sorry...I was typing this before heading in to the dentist. I think my response may have sounded short & negative. I also wanted to ADD I think you chances of success are VERY GOOD! Congrats on so many eggs. I usually had 2-3 mature & still ended up with a negative...so hopefully the added ones for you will be the perfect amount. Tell your husband to talk to his boys & give them a road map...lol! That's what I used to tell my husband before IUIs. :)

Thanks ladies!
I did call and the NP said that I would be fine. If my RE thought I would have 5 babies he wouldn't let me go through with it. She did however, say that my chances of twins is a lot higher. But I am ok with that:)

Beagle I agree with you that with my never being pregnant before and DHs low count and grade I hope we get one baby! I am very anxious to see his count this time since he has been on vitamins. But he hasn't taken them religiously. So we shall see. Hoping for more that 15mil

Im eager to see your bfp misaacs!!! I think with a low sperm count, the chances of all 5 getting fertilized is low. I say twins! :)

florida when are you going in for your second beta? When will you have a scan?

Here're my progression pics.

Attachments

• FRER 011315.jpg
    FRER 011315.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 8
  • DG 011315.jpg
    DG 011315.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 6
I go back tomorrow morning for a repeat beta and then they'll schedule the ultrasound if it comes back normal.

Beautiful progression florida!!! They have never been that dark before!

Thanks ladies!
I did call and the NP said that I would be fine. If my RE thought I would have 5 babies he wouldn't let me go through with it. She did however, say that my chances of twins is a lot higher. But I am ok with that:)

Beagle I agree with you that with my never being pregnant before and DHs low count and grade I hope we get one baby! I am very anxious to see his count this time since he has been on vitamins. But he hasn't taken them religiously. So we shall see. Hoping for more that 15mil

I am not sure your BD schedule/timing...my husband had horrible counts when we BD night of trigger, but much better if we added 1 day of abstinence.

Misaacs dh and I used to abstain for two days before iui, then bd after iui. It seemed to help. He started taking horny goat weed after our first iui and went from 1 mill post wash to 6 mill then 7 mill post wash. So supplements do really help.

Darn it - just had some pink spotting when I went to the bathroom. I hope it's nothing just of course it makes me worry!

Darn it - just had some pink spotting when I went to the bathroom. I hope it's nothing just of course it makes me worry!

I think with the beta you had, you are fine. You know spotting is normal.

Floridasian those lines are gorgeous! I think you have a good strong baby in there. :)

Misaacs I missed the low sperm count, so with that I can see why the RE wasn't too worried.

Floridasian
I think you should be ok with those dark lines and great beta.

And after me freaking out all day about my follicles. I called and spoke with the nurse twice today. She did say that our chances of multiples is about 4% so I feel better. Going to trigger tonight at 8:30 then IUI is Thursday at 6:45. So IUI will be about 34 hours after trigger. He wanted me to do 31 hours after but I am taking this into my own hands and moving the time up. Did I do my math right? lol

Sounds about right, Michelle. I think either way (31 or 34 hours) will be just fine.

Good luck!!!

No more spotting for me and fingers crossed that it stays that way! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->