Fall is here...now to plant my little pumpkin seed!!!

Thanks Erin! We're definitely close. Are you planning on posting in the "graduate" thread? I probably won't for a while since I posted over there too soon last time and lost it just two days later so I don't want to jinx myself again!

FutureBabyG - your temps are still high. I wouldn't count yourself out just yet!

Minuet - good luck with the Clomid this cycle. You're going to use OPK and temp I'm assuming?

Michelle - let us know how your scan goes today!

Beaglemom - when's your next appointment?

Oh forgot to say, one major difference about this one is that so far there has been NO SPOTTING! And I'm already passed the date when I started to spot the last two BFP's so keeping my fingers crossed that this is a sticky bean!

Haven't posted here in a while, but have checked in with you ladies daily. Just haven't had anything ttc to talk about.

Want to give a really big congrats to you florida, those lines are so dark!! And yay for your beta!!!

Beaglemom its getting so close to your transfer!!! Im so excited for you!!

GL to the other ladies!! Hope to see more bfps coming up!!

By the way, beaglemom - I'm just curious, how do you calculate EDD with IVF? Is it calculated from your transfer date, transfer date minus however old the embryo is or something else?

Hi froggy! How is your journey? I feel like last you said you would be looking in to adoption.

Savvy - great about no spotting! I really think this is the one for you.

As far as my schedule goes, I have a scan this Friday & next Friday...then my transfer is the week following (Thurs). So ready! I found a website that did EDD for IVF & used that. But I also would just subtract a week from my transfer date & counted that as my O date. My embryo is a 6 day embryo...so I think it is about right. I think I am going to be due mid Oct. I bought a cute, cheap Halloween onsie. One thought on announcement is to say something like another scary thing coming this Halloween...us being parents! And have my husband hold it up...maybe with an unsure or scared look on his face.

Here is what I found...

https://www.ivfconnections.com/foru...-Transfer-Retrieval-Ovulation-or-Insemination

Hey!! Yep, tomorrow is our info seminar for adoption. Even though its only info, im really nervous and excited!!

Thanks Erin! We're definitely close. Are you planning on posting in the "graduate" thread? I probably won't for a while since I posted over there too soon last time and lost it just two days later so I don't want to jinx myself again!

FutureBabyG - your temps are still high. I wouldn't count yourself out just yet!

Minuet - good luck with the Clomid this cycle. You're going to use OPK and temp I'm assuming?

Michelle - let us know how your scan goes today!

Beaglemom - when's your next appointment?

Oh forgot to say, one major difference about this one is that so far there has been NO SPOTTING! And I'm already passed the date when I started to spot the last two BFP's so keeping my fingers crossed that this is a sticky bean!

Thanks Floridasian. Yes temping is off to a bad start today due to waking up,but hopefully that won't be the norm.
I'll probably start opks CD10, but have a feeling it will be a long wait, so will only test in the afternoon with cheapies for a while.

So glad to hear that you aren't spotting, that is a great sign!

Hey!! Yep, tomorrow is our info seminar for adoption. Even though its only info, im really nervous and excited!!

That is awesome...I hope you get tons of info. This may not have been the path you planned, but I am sure it will be great for you. None of us realy planned any of this stuff we are goin through right now. But it will all work itself out. :)

Scan went great! Lining I believe was at an 8.7. The majority of the mature follicles are on the left side. I had 4 at 20.5, 17.7, 17.4, and 16. The right side had some too but were smaller. I have never seen so many follicles in my ovaries before lol! I was sweating thinking it was going to be canceled because I kept seeing so many on the monitor. But RE said I would have 4 maybe 5 release. He said that it would be ok to do IUI with that many. So I trigger tomorrow night. Then IUI Thursday morning at 6:15! Hate having to get up so early but works better for DH's work schedule. So its all good. BD will begin tonight then tomorrow then probably again Thursday night. Maybe Friday for good measure lol

Floridasian SO happy about your beta! When is the next one?

Froggy Good luck with your information meeting. Learn lots lol!

Sounds great, Michelle! It HAS to work this time!!

I go back Wednesday morning for a repeat. Keeping my fingers crossed for a doubling beta!

Good luck froggy on your adoption journey!! I'm assuming you're doing domestic?

Yes. We are going to find out more about adopting through CPS. But depending on costs we may see if we can start a profile and get chosen by a birth mother.

We actually both signed up for a fitness challenge over the next 12 weeks. They pick a man and a woman winner and both get a pretty big cash prize, if we win then we won't have to worry about the financial part of it!! And if we dont then we will be in great shape and apply for a bank loan!

We actually both signed up for a fitness challenge over the next 12 weeks. They pick a man and a woman winner and both get a pretty big cash prize, if we win then we won't have to worry about the financial part of it!! And if we dont then we will be in great shape and apply for a bank loan!

I think there are also tax advantages to adoption.

Scan went great! Lining I believe was at an 8.7. The majority of the mature follicles are on the left side. I had 4 at 20.5, 17.7, 17.4, and 16. The right side had some too but were smaller. I have never seen so many follicles in my ovaries before lol! I was sweating thinking it was going to be canceled because I kept seeing so many on the monitor. But RE said I would have 4 maybe 5 release. He said that it would be ok to do IUI with that many. So I trigger tomorrow night. Then IUI Thursday morning at 6:15! Hate having to get up so early but works better for DH's work schedule. So its all good. BD will begin tonight then tomorrow then probably again Thursday night. Maybe Friday for good measure lol

Wow that is a lot of maturing eggs to release! I hope you're prepared for more than one :O lol.
I'm happy your scan went well, and with IUI+BD, that's pretty good odds in your favor! :)

Yeah there is a very nice tax credit, also dhs employer will reimburse Approved charges up to 5000. So that will help too. If we do go get a loan we can have it payed off within a year

I know! Like I said I was super nervous. But I asked the RE and he was like well you haven't been pregnant before and kind of trailed off. And at this point DH and I will take what We get. Also, while at work today DH did some research and texted me this. Our chance with 5 mature follicles is about 20% with a 20% chance of multiples. So really we are at a 4% chance of multiples since 20% of 20% is 4%. If that makes sense? Lol So he is ok with going ahead with it too.
And I feel super "full" lol I hate that saying but that's how I feel LOL. Also, I snapped a picture of my follicles and I keep looking at it...future baby:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->