• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fall is here...now to plant my little pumpkin seed!!!

Floridasian how have you not retested? I always have to if something weird happens. Good luck to no af and positive hpt..

I told myself I would test this morning if my temp was still up. But then of course I had to go for a No. 2 REALLY bad when I woke up so I couldn't save any FMU for testing. :blush:

If I'm able to get a strong hold sometime today I will test again. But Saturday is all day college football at my house so it's gonna be tough!

Sorry about your delay praying!! I know that can be frustrating!

Hi ladies! Is it ok for me to join in? I'm new to this thread but not B&B. I plan to start my 2nd cycle on 100 mg clomid w/IUI. I go in on Monday, cd3 for bw and u/s.. July was my 1st month on clomid and I did ovulate but got a bfn. I had to take a break in Aug due to abnormal genetic bw. Since then my hubby had his bw done and all is well and we don't require genetic counseling.my husbands bw and SA came ok, we know it's me.

August I started temp/charting which has not been easy but I'm adjusting. Do any of you all temp/ bbt? If so, do you temp orally or vag? Do you find that one is more accurate than the other? Do you check cm/cp? I'm not sure if it's worth it or making me over analyze things, lol.

Just wanted to introduce myself:) and lots of luck to all! xo

Hey buttercup! I see you are in cd1, you aren't too far off from most of us in this thread. I can't answer your temping question because I don't temp, only digi opks, sorry. It sounds like you and dh narrowed it down to just one issue that's maintainable! GL!!

Floridasian cold symptoms can be a sign. Did you stop the P?

Welcome buttercup

Yes I stopped the progesterone at 11 DPO so it doesn't make sense that my temps are still high 2.5 days later. Have not had a chance to test again though but that's interesting that cold symptoms could be a sign. Will definitely keep you girls updated when I test again.

Buttercup - welcome! Yes I temp religiously - have been for over a year now. I started with oral temps then I decided to temp vaginally because I read that vaginal temps are more accurate. I have found that my vaginal temps are more stable and oral temps a bit more rocky. I actually do both now - I keep two charts, one oral and one vaginal taken with two different thermometers. While the overall pattern are generally the same every cycle some slight variations from time to time is enough to give me different o dates so I find it valuable (albeit a bit confusing) to do both.

Hi florida yes apparently the old lining has to shed then new ones grow for implantation. I am actually in great spirits today thinking of it not as a setback but set up for my bfp!!! Florida I am praying n crossing every bit of my body for your bfp this month GL Hun

Welcome buttercup and GL on your cycle you picked a great group of gals to join!

This is my oral chart if anyone's interested (same overall pattern as the vaginal chart in my signature but with some slight variations, for example, today's temp was up in my oral chart but down in my vaginal chart):

https://s23.postimg.org/yuce0ech7/Oral_092014.png

Florida sorry can't comment on your chart I was never consistent temping but yes a much better day. Took my mom out for lunch and farmers market.

Floridasian...I hope you are able to test in the am...how long after P did you get AF last time? I think it was always 2 days for me...pretty consistent.

The two cycles when I took progesterone until the evening of 13 DPO, I got AF the morning of 16 DPO.

Last cycle I took it until the evening of 11 DPO, and AF arrived morning of 15 DPO.

This cycle I also stopped at evening of 11 DPO so I was expecting AF to show up today (15 DPO) but so far nothing.

My temp is still high so I tested when I got up and BFN. :(

I wonder if the double dosage of Femara is extending my LP? beaglemom, I seem to remember that being the case for you?

The two cycles when I took progesterone until the evening of 13 DPO, I got AF the morning of 16 DPO.

Last cycle I took it until the evening of 11 DPO, and AF arrived morning of 15 DPO.

This cycle I also stopped at evening of 11 DPO so I was expecting AF to show up today (15 DPO) but so far nothing.

My temp is still high so I tested when I got up and BFN. :(

I wonder if the double dosage of Femara is extending my LP? beaglemom, I seem to remember that being the case for you?

My lp was extended on clomid. Femara never seemed to extend it for me...but does not mean it is not effecting you that way...I just never researched it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->