Fall IUI support

Dani - I have no symptoms what so ever. Thought I would feel different but I feel the same?!

Do you normally get symptoms before your period? If so, did you have those? Are you going to test again? I'm really happy for you. I have 2 more days before I find out.

Mhankins - I am so sorry you had to go through that and all the while carrying two babies. I hope the remainder of your preg is healthy and happy!

Imogenmommy - doing the baby dance for you and lots of baby dust this cycle!

NannySarah - Your poor DH is probably so stressed out! But at least you had timed intercourse with the trigger! FX'ing for you!

I caved and took a FRER at work, none the less. This happened less than 5 mins in, is it for real?

View attachment 974225

That looks like a strong positive to me! I think congratulations are in order! :happydance:

Remind me how many dpt and dpiui you are?

Mhankins - I am so sorry you had to go through that and all the while carrying two babies. I hope the remainder of your preg is healthy and happy!

Imogenmommy - doing the baby dance for you and lots of baby dust this cycle!

NannySarah - Your poor DH is probably so stressed out! But at least you had timed intercourse with the trigger! FX'ing for you!

I caved and took a FRER at work, none the less. This happened less than 5 mins in, is it for real?

View attachment 974225

That looks like a strong positive to me! I think congratulations are in order! :happydance:

Remind me how many dpt and dpiui you are?

She was 10 dpiui yesterday when she took the test and 11 today. I only know because our IUIs were the same day :)

Thanks Dani! I typically do not get any symptoms before af, I have PCOS so af is fairly irregular and it just kinda surprises me when I get it so its hard to say if my symptoms are because of af or because i'm stressed. Sorry I couldn't be any help. This morning I did go my spin class and noticed that i was winded throughout the class and couldn't keep up. I am usually able to keep up.

I will be FX'ing for you and doing the baby dance for positive results!

I was 10dpiui / 12dpt yesterday when I took the FRER. I tested out my trigger and it seemed to be out of my system at 7dpt.

I took this last night when I got home because I didn't believe the FRER, this was right before bed, hour hold.

View attachment 974303

Hi everyone- may I join you ladies? My DH and I were just cleared to start our first round of IUI with my next cycle which will begin around Thanksgiving.

A little about us..DH is 30 and I'm 29 and we've been married 3 1/2 years. I've always had cycles like clockwork so after trying for over a year, we figured something wasn't right and started seeing a RE a little over a month ago. After going through testing, we learned that he has low morph (1-2% normal) based on strict criteria. As for me, the doctor told me I have low AMH for my age (1.63, and the doctor wanted to see it over 2). She said she's not terribly worried right now, as my antral follicle count was very good on CD 3 (I think I had 23 follicles under 10mm) but still feeling the pressure that hopefully this will happen sooner rather than later.

It is great to feel like I am not in this alone. I'm looking forward to hearing about your experiences as we all get those BFPs :)

Welcome Maybe! Good luck with your first iui cycle! Hopefully this will be the ticket for you! Are you doing meds?

TTCfirst - I think you're officially knocked up! I'm so happy for you!

thanks for your thoughts ladies! I sill cant believe it all happened. what a ride. The OB also took me off progesterone... not going to lie, thats kinda nice. She said they dont really see any benefits from it..

hope to some bfps soon!

Thanks, NannySarah! Yes, we skipped right past Clomid and are starting our first cycle with injections. I'll be using Gonal F with an Ovidrel trigger. I don't have any issue ovulating on my own, but hopefully I'll O more than one egg with the meds and give DH's soldiers some extra targets to hit LOL

Congrats to the ladies with BFPs!! Seeing success stories gives me so much hope!! <3

Hey everyone. Just checking in. I'm 3dpiui and I still have some pain on my left from ovulation. Who knew it would hurt like this lol

I take my pregnyl booster tomorrow (1cc). I will be Testing it out. I hate the tww!!

Got my BFP today, after over 2 years of trying! :D

Hi everyone. I'm not new to the site, but this is my first time posting. Yesterday I had my first IUI. So now I'm in the two week waiting period which will be a challenge. As I have little to no patient. In an effort to save my fiancé's sanity, I thought it would be a good idea to chat with others trying IUI, instead of driving her insane with my anxiousness.

Welcome to the group! I am pretty sure my friends and DH are sick of me obsessing so I find this site a great sanity saver lol

I am presently cd8 finished my letrozole last night and have my ultrasound Wednesday morning to see how everything is progressing. I imagine trigger shot wed or thurs with IUI fri or sat. I am pretty nervous and emotional lol

Congrats Dani on your BFP! These BFPs give me so much hope!

Welcome Maybe baby and Spmw.

Secret, I took my latest dose of letrazole yesterday too and have my US tomorrow. Good luck! I hope we both have a good cycle!

Congrats Dani on your BFP! These BFPs give me so much hope!

Welcome Maybe baby and Spmw.

Secret, I took my latest dose of letrazole yesterday too and have my US tomorrow. Good luck! I hope we both have a good cycle!

This is going to be the longest TWW ever! I hope we both have great cycles!! I am stressed out already

I am doing my first round drug free, but I have fibroids so I am a little concerned that this journey will be a difficult one. But I am praying for the best possible outcome.

I don't think not in the 2WW can understand the pressure. lol

Ultrasound tomorrow to see how these ovaries are doing. Cd10 slightly nervous

CD10 here, had my FUS today and go back Fri for another one. Had one follicle 11mm and another 14.5mm. Plan is to trigger Fri after confirming timing via US and back Sat morning for the big day!

Good luck tomorrow Secret!

Follies are good...I think? There are 4 measuring at 22,20,18 and a little one. I am triggering tomorrow with the IUI Saturday. Are those good follicle sizes?

Follies are good...I think? There are 4 measuring at 22,20,18 and a little one. I am triggering tomorrow with the IUI Saturday. Are those good follicle sizes?

I think so! My clinic wanted me at 20mm, which I should be at Fri for my trigger.

Did anyone do IUI without a trigger shot? I don't have issues o'ing. My doctor didn't say anything about a trigger, but the NP who did my US said they always do. Trying to get it filled by a pharmacy for less than $250 is proving difficult I'm afraid I won't have it by Thur night...I don't want to cough up the money since insurance will cover it if I get it through the right pharmacy.

I specifically asked for the trigger. Ours is about $95 and one of our benefit plans doesn't cover it but I am hoping our other ones does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->