Fall IUI support

mkaykes you ready?!? I am getting my shot tonight. A little nervous and IUI is Saturday morning, a lot nervous but also really hopeful and excited! I pray this works!!!

Good luck secret! I am ready! My shot is supposed to arrive by mail order pharmacy by 8am, I leave at 8:15am for my appt, so it'll be tight! I have no problem doing the injection myself (I'm in nursing school, so good practice) but won't be home until the afternoon and a signature is required...so still stressing about getting it in the morning!

Hoping for the best for both of us Saturday!

Any updates from anyone else?

Did the trigger last night and my opk was positive this am so that makes me feel good. I love that there are so many of us all chatting and going through the same thing. Sometimes fertility can make me feel so alone. Thanks for chatting everyone.

Hey ladies!! Sorry I've been MIA lately, had to go to Florida for a work conference. Im getting super light lines, but I've also been spotting off and on for a few days so I'm not too optimistic at this point. We'll see.

Good luck to those about to have IUIs. How are those in the tww?

Secret, I'm jealous of your follies! I had one 18 (and lots of smaller ones), they were happy with that and did the trigger at the clinic this morning (it arrived as promised an hour before I had to leave). DH was happy that since we are within 30 minutes from the clinic, he can collect his sample at home tomorrow morning!

Oh very good for your DH! We aren't within 30 so mine has to do it at the clinic lol he teases me that the nurses helped him for the sa so they are going to help him tomorrow.

Mrs Stinski how many dpo are you?

6DPIUI AND GOING INSANE! I have been analyzing every twinge, cramp, ache, cough lol. Anything lol. I ordered a box of pregnancy test so now I am just counting down.

I feel really under informed now after reading the posts. And I lean towards type A behavior. I don't know how big my follicles were and I did not have a trigger shot. I pray this works.

I pray that all of our IUIs are successful@

First two line pregnancy test I have ever seen. I know it's just the trigger but it's still exciting lol

Attachments

• IMG_0082.jpg
    IMG_0082.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 3
Spmw don't worry! It different for all of us fx for you!!!! This tww is gonna be holy hell, you have already made it through 6 days so that's awesome!

I am sad to report that I am going through another MC. ����

Sorry to hear that MrsS! Sending hugs your way 🙁

I am so all over the place emotionally today. Trying to remain positive. How's everyone else feeling?

Just hanging out in the TWW, nothing to report here. Can't really symptom spot as I've found the progesterone supplements give me pregnant like symptoms so just waiting it out for another 8-9 days!

I'm trying to get DH to go in for a physical mostly to get a TSH test. Most of his family has a hypoactive thyroid and I know low thyroid can lead to infertility. I don't want to keep spending $1000 a month on IUI treatments if that is even a slight issue. He hates needles and doctors. He even hates getting his BP checked when I'm practicing taking blood pressures for school he freaks out every time I put the cuff on him. You'd think he'd rather a quick blood draw than awkwardly jacking off into a cup!

Lol. Awkwardly jacking off in a cup. Too funny. I am not on the progesterone, not sure if I should be or not. Dr never mentioned anything so hopefully it's fine. It's to increase the lining thickness right?
As for my symptom spotting I am trying not to so I am brushing all cramping twinning etc off as gas lol. Trying to stay distracted but it's a lot of work!
You don't temp? It's a source of anxiety for me so I have been thinking of stopping temping

I tracked my temp until my doctor told me not to. Especially with this IUI cycle since I really only used temp to confirm O, I'm pretty confident with the trigger that I did since I don't have issues on my own. DH is very much a rule follower when it comes to this so is sticking by everything the doctor said. So, if I Google something or take my temp he firmly reminds me the doctor said not to. (The doctor only said not to because it is a hassle and can be stressful)

So...between anyone on here and me, I do still sort of temp, lol! Just not right when I wake up so DH doesn't know! When I go into the bathroom I do take my temp though and haven't tracked since it isn't as accurate since I've been awake in bed usually about 30 minutes and then up walking the short distance to the bathroom...haha!

My first monitored cycle this summer when I went in for my 7DPO progesterone to confirm O, it was I think 9 and they want it closer to 20. It was high enough to confirm O but likely too low to sustain implantation. They say it just makes it "stickier" and there is no downside other than some natural side effects. Many women take them through the 1st tri. I go in tomorrow for my progesterone level and really hoping it is better this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->