Far off but is anyone planning IVF/FET Oct/Nov time or waiting to start treatment?

star25

Reaction score
Hi, I know it's a long shot but jusr seeing if anyone is planning treatment later in the year and want to keep company in the meantime?

My LG is 3 months and I'm currently breastfeeding and bottle feeding
I plan on just bottle feeding soon so my periods can return as I need to have 2 periods before I can start FET

Previous to my LG my periods were all over the place and my cycles were long so I hope I don't have too long to wait for them to return

Anyone else waiting to start treatment?

Ahh thank you, still breastfeeding half bottle feeding and have to have 2 cycles before starting again
Have to plan ahead though as who knows how long it may take xx

Ahh thank you, still breastfeeding half bottle feeding and have to have 2 cycles before starting again
Have to plan ahead though as who knows how long it may take xx

Hope it doesn't take long at all!

Hi, I know it's a long shot but jusr seeing if anyone is planning treatment later in the year and want to keep company in the meantime?

My LG is 3 months and I'm currently breastfeeding and bottle feeding
I plan on just bottle feeding soon so my periods can return as I need to have 2 periods before I can start FET

Previous to my LG my periods were all over the place and my cycles were long so I hope I don't have too long to wait for them to return

Anyone else waiting to start treatment?

Me me me!!! My son just turned 1 earlier this month and I am planning to stop nursing by July 1 bc we'd like to do a FET this fall sometime. I have to wait 60 days after stopping nursing then go in for labs and "water test" to check uterus to be sure all looks ok. Then they're making me wait another month to do the FET so I'm hoping for an Oct 2016 FET. I'm so excited can't wait! I also recently stopped night nursing and I just got my first period (last one was 8/2014 was prior to our last FET) I'm still currently pumping three times a day at work and then nursing once or twice in the evening and pumping/nursing in the morning before work. I'm hoping to cut out one pumping session at work starting next week and just pump mid morning and mid afternoon, then gradually taper off...trying to decide if I should just switch to giving my son a bottle only now and not nurse at all so hard to decide what to do....

Hi Fluterby hi ellie bean!

Good luck for when your cycles start and preparing for them :)

Since I first posted I have had a period, didn't expect it to happen as was still breastfeeding evening and night time, now on day 41 though so looks like my long cycles haven't changed!

We're now thinking around Sept time too, just some time at the end of the summer
When I'm ready to start have to call clinic to order meds a week before then call on day 1 to arrange baseline and start meds all being well

Ellie bean, I had the same dilemma about the breastfeeding, I didn't want to stop completely but she was on formula too due to reflux
When we went on holiday she started sleeping through the night so was feeding less then I went on antibiotics so couldn't feed her
Now she also has 2 teeth so think we have definitely stopped now and does like biting things now she is teething!
Have to say I do miss it though, I'm sure you will come to a decision that suits you
I would have had to stop before starting a new cycle anyway but did love breastfeeding xx

Me hopefully. I'm waiting for an egg sharing match then we can start. Been told could be 3 months or more. So that would mean cycling in autumn time.

I'm ready to be done with my pump lol. It's been a great year but I'm ready to be done and get ready for another FET. We want or kids close in age so this will be prefect bc our son will be two by the time we'll have another baby.

Welcome 4magpies :)

Fluterby, I hated pumping, I didn't do it much but I couldn't get much pumping anyway haha
I still have a supply now and fed a little bit this morning just to see if she would take it and she did but didn't seem fussed either way so don't think she's missed it too much!

When my son was born he had some issues, was in NICU and then had surgery so I started my breast feeding journey using the pump. Then once home I pumped for 10 min after every nursing session around the clock so I could get lots of milk saved bc I had to go back to work early due to my son's medical issues and needed to save some of my vacation time for his other future surgeries. So needless to say I'm kinda over pumping lol.

Sorry to hear he was poorly Fluterby, you gave him the best start with breast milk, is he OK now?

I wonder if it worked would I cope with 2 close in age
I have my niece every Thursday and there is 13 months between her and madeleine and I need eyes at the back of my head, then I picture doing that every day....Haha its fun though

I'm day 43 and no sign of af, not sure if it's because I've only had 1 so they're going to be a bit messed up or if it's just because that's how I am

Hdoes everyone know how many embryos they would be transferring?

Yea he's doing great now all hooked back up. We're planning on transferring two embryos again. We have a girl and a boy embryo frozen. We transferred one of each last time and only one took so we want the best chance possible so we're going do two. My husband is still a bit hesitating lol thinking how would we handle two with the one we've already got. I told him God will make it work out however it's meant to be and it'll be great.

Hi star!

I am set to do a fresh IVF cycle end of July. We will do freeze all and PGS and hopefully get some normal embryos. If we do we will transfer in October. I am no longer willing to take on twin risk, no way am I having 3 under age 2 and the last 3 ladies I knew who had twins all had pretty stressful/bad outcomes so we will transfer 1 at a time.

Hey 3c good to see you here :)
I thought you were transferring March time? Or have I got that wrong, so exciting though!

I'm currently on my second cycle so could start anytime after this one but will wait until Sept
This one was 48 days after the last so doesn't look like that has changed

How is everyone else?

No, never March, it was going to be either Oct/Nov or January (I want to avoid transfers during Christmas as I find that stressful). Right now I am set to go back to work the 2nd week of November so I think I'd rather have the transfer done before I go back, will be easier with monitoring appointments and stuff. However we are going on vacation for a week in the 2nd week of October so I have to make sure that is fine.

Of course all this is predicated on actually getting normal embryos in July/August! With my luck who the heck knows...

Ahh OK 3c, I agree with you about transferring 1, I used to think I would be fine with twins and if course, if it happened, I would but I would rather not increase the risk by transferring 2, especially with madeleine too!
I bet you will make more perfect embryos as gorgeous as Henry x

I think I will try and start in September, if it's past Sept then I have to do all the blood tests again which is a bit of a pain and not sure how much they would be, I've got a chlamydia test to send off as that would be out of date soon
I've had 2 cycles now so can start when I'm ready
They were 48 days apart so will see what happens with the next one

How's everyone else?

That's exciting for you star. I'm just finishing up breast feeding and if all things go smoothly will hopefully have our FET in Sept too. I have to wait 60 days before they'll do anything them get labs during my first cycle after the 60th day if all is good then the following cycle will be transfer cycle.

exciting ellie bean! September suddenly doesn't seem so far away, feels strange that it could all be happening again soon
Fingers crossed it works for us all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->