Far off but is anyone planning IVF/FET Oct/Nov time or waiting to start treatment?

Well I called today and they said I should call day one of my period for July and then I can go up for Baseline labs sometime around day 8 which will be like the first week of August. If all looks good then they will do the frozen embryo transfer my following cycle which is the end of August the end of September. So glad I called and am able to start one month sooner!

Hi girls. I see that this thread has been going for a long time now, but I wanted to ask if I can join in because I am gearing up to do a FET cycle either July, August or September at the latest. I need to make up my mind soon about when I want to start the cycle if I am going to do it in July. I had a failed FET cycle in March and I transfered 2 embryos. I had a chemical pregnancy and my HCG levels were really low. I think it was due to an allergy I had to the progesterone in sesame oil and I had to stop it and i increased my vaginal suppositories, but I don't think it was enough since my progesterone leves were low. I only have 1 more frostie left so wish me luck! I had to have a special pharmacy mix me progesterone in ethyl olate as an alternative, so hopefully it will be gentler on my body and I won't have an allergy to it like I did with the Sesame oil.

Good luck to anyone with upcoming cycles and Congrats to anyone that has had success! Sorry I haven't had a chance to read through the thread but I hope I can get to know you girls now! :flower:

@Ellie, Good luck with your upcoming FET, I hope you get a BFP! :dust::dust: Maybe we will be cycling together depending on when I start! :thumbup:

Ellie that's great news! Exciting times very soon for you

Wannabe, welcome :)
None of us has started yet so don't worry
Sorry about your chemical, will be sending youots of luck next cycle
Glad they can do something about the progesterone roo

Hi ladies. I would love to join. My IVF is a ways off. We won't be starting until March of 2017. I have pcos, anovulatory cycles. DH is perfect. We did 2 rounds of clomid in 2014 and that didn't work. Starting May of 2015 I was on letrozole with timed intercourse. Completely unmonitored cycles except for the 7dpo progesterone test. 3rd cycle got my bfp but it ended in mc. I have done 5 more cycles since then and that brings my total to 8.

Af just started yesterday and I had run out of my letrozole but when I asked for another one, because I had done 8 cycles, I had to see the doc. Unfortunately he is away and so we had to sit out this current cycle because it will be about a week before we can get in.

Our next step, if the letrozole stopped working, is IVF. Since 8 is as high as they truly like to go (some have pushed it to 12) DH and I have decided to stop the letrozole and just move on to IVF.

unfortunately my bmi is way too high and it's private here so all costs our out of pocket. We may have some meds covered on DH's extended medical through his job but it will be about a month before we know for sure.

So now I am having to lose about 90 lbs and save up $10,000. But I feel good about this decision and that we are on the right path

Hi ladies. I would love to join. My IVF is a ways off. We won't be starting until March of 2017. I have pcos, anovulatory cycles. DH is perfect. We did 2 rounds of clomid in 2014 and that didn't work. Starting May of 2015 I was on letrozole with timed intercourse. Completely unmonitored cycles except for the 7dpo progesterone test. 3rd cycle got my bfp but it ended in mc. I have done 5 more cycles since then and that brings my total to 8.

Af just started yesterday and I had run out of my letrozole but when I asked for another one, because I had done 8 cycles, I had to see the doc. Unfortunately he is away and so we had to sit out this current cycle because it will be about a week before we can get in.

Our next step, if the letrozole stopped working, is IVF. Since 8 is as high as they truly like to go (some have pushed it to 12) DH and I have decided to stop the letrozole and just move on to IVF.

unfortunately my bmi is way too high and it's private here so all costs our out of pocket. We may have some meds covered on DH's extended medical through his job but it will be about a month before we know for sure.

So now I am having to lose about 90 lbs and save up $10,000. But I feel good about this decision and that we are on the right path

Welcome! How exciting for you guys. March 2017 isn't that far away!

With all of you talking of September and such and that is only a couple of months away and then i thought..wow March doesn't seem that far off anymore. I'm sure the time will fly

Hi aayia :) it isn't far off and depending on if mine works or not I could be trying again around the same time so stick with us!

I'm now day 34 and no af yet though getting some pains, be interesting if it's the same time roughly as the last as at least it will give me an idea of what my cycles might be like

Welcome ladies. I just joined the thread last week haha.

Well I called today and they said I should call day one of my period for July and then I can go up for Baseline labs sometime around day 8 which will be like the first week of August. If all looks good then they will do the frozen embryo transfer my following cycle which is the end of August the end of September. So glad I called and am able to start one month sooner!
That's awesome news! I also plan to get my prolactin measured beginning of my next cycle to see if my level has dropped. If it hasn't moved then i will cut down to one feed. Then test my prolactin again the next cycle haha.

I'm now day 34 and no af yet though getting some pains, be interesting if it's the same time roughly as the last as at least it will give me an idea of what my cycles might be like
Waiting for AF sucks. Hope yours comes any day now :) I want mine to be shorter than 60 days like the last 2 cycles lol. With my first when I was pumping milk I got my regular 30 day cycle super early. Crazy how actual breast feeding makes such a difference.

Yay ladies in so excited for all of us I can't wait for my period to start this month lol. Only 20 more days approx bc I'm day 13 today avg 33-34 day cycles. I pray these cycles work for us all!

Welcome to the group! :flower: Good luck and baby dust to you! :dust::dust: I hope you can reach your weight loss goals and that you get a BFP in March! :dust::dust:

Good luck and baby dust to you hun! :dust::dust: I hope that your AF arrives soon so you can move on to start your next cycle! :thumbup:

Yay ladies in so excited for all of us I can't wait for my period to start this month lol. Only 20 more days approx bc I'm day 13 today avg 33-34 day cycles. I pray these cycles work for us all!

Good luck to you hun! :dust: Thank you for the prayers! :hugs: Hopefully this is going to be a lucky thread forall of us girls and we will all complete our cycles with BFP's!!!! :thumbup:

AFM, So I think that I have made up my mind about when I am going to do the FET. My AF is due around July 13th so I am going to contact the RE and do my baseline ultrasound and blood work with the short protocol. I wanted to start tomorrow with CD 21 lupron and the long protocol but they want me to go in for a baseline and BW now before I start and I can't go in because DH can't get time off from work right now. I didn't think I would need to go in right now because I never had to before I started a cycle, so I am really annoyed because when I called and asked questions about starting a new cycle a few weeks back they didn't tell me this,and if I would of known I could of planned for it better! :growlmad: Well hopefully the short protocol will work okay and I have success regardless.

I don't want to wait any longer in case the FET doesn't work since this is my last frostie and I want do a a full IVF cycle next. I want to have it take place before the winter time since the winters are bad up north. Although DH isn't thrilled with this idea and when I talked to him about what happens next if the last embryo doesn't work he got upset with the idea of doing another full cycle. So I have no idea what happens next if it doesn't work. Just hope and pray that this next cycle works! Wish me luck!!!!!

AFM, So I think that I have made up my mind about when I am going to do the FET. My AF is due around July 13th so I am going to contact the RE and do my baseline ultrasound and blood work with the short protocol. I wanted to start tomorrow with CD 21 lupron and the long protocol but they want me to go in for a baseline and BW now before I start and I can't go in because DH can't get time off from work right now. I didn't think I would need to go in right now because I never had to before I started a cycle, so I am really annoyed because when I called and asked questions about starting a new cycle a few weeks back they didn't tell me this,and if I would of known I could of planned for it better! :growlmad: Well hopefully the short protocol will work okay and I have success regardless.

I don't want to wait any longer in case the FET doesn't work since this is my last frostie and I want do a a full IVF cycle next. I want to have it take place before the winter time since the winters are bad up north. Although DH isn't thrilled with this idea and when I talked to him about what happens next if the last embryo doesn't work he got upset with the idea of doing another full cycle. So I have no idea what happens next if it doesn't work. Just hope and pray that this next cycle works! Wish me luck!!!!!

Sounds like we're possibly going to be cycle buddies! My period's due to start July 27th ish then go in for baseline labs and US and if all is good then do FET with Aug cycle so we should be fairly close! I can't wait I'm so ready to be preggo again!

Wishing you good luck Wannabe and thank you for the baby dust! It's so soon now, I think you and Ellie are the first to start now, definitely lots of bfps going to be happening here with us all in it together x

Hi how is everyone?

Af arrived for me yesterday on day 37 which is good for me so now I have had 3 cycles yay!

3c what date are you starting? Not long now for you!

So I saw the fertility doc the other day. He said that the max we can do is 3 more cycles on letrozole and since it is still working to make me ovulate he would like to do IUI with those 3 cycles. It is significantly cheaper (only $455 including the letrozole) and the doc said it will double our chances. We did get pregnant on letrozole and timed intercourse (ended in early mc) so he is hopeful. If it doesn't work then we still move on to IVF.

So we start on my next cycle which isn't for awhile as I am on cd 7 and I have 35 day cycles.

Has anyone done the iui route without the injectable meds and just did clomid or letrozole?

Hi girls, mind if I join? :friends:

I had surgery for fibroid removal in May after 2 years of TTC and they discovered moderate endometriosis while they were in there. Now I'm in the uterus healing/waiting period before attempting to TTC again.

I'm on BCP for the summer to help control the endo and fibroid regrowth in the interim, and I'll stop that in mid-Septemer. Then, IVF cycle #1 begins! We're going to do a long cycle and a fresh transfer with egg retrieval in mid-October if all goes well. I can't wait. I am so nervous and so excited and ready to get things moving!

Star, thanks for starting this thread. It was nice to stumble across this and find other women who are also waiting.

The time will fly by, though, I'm sure!

Hi lemon!

star, I'm on CD17 and my cycles are pretty much 28ish days now so not too long to go until I start stims. I estimate I'll have my retrieval in early August. Then it's a waiting game to see if any are PGS normal...

Prior to your FET what cycle day do your Dr's have u come in for baseline labs and US (water test)? I thot day 3 but the last nurse I spoke to at the office said it be later like day 8 ish I think. What's your protocol?

Aayla I think that sounds like a really good plan for you I didn't do iui as we would have to have paid around £1200 whereas ivf was funded so went straight for that, I had already had 12 cycles of cloud with no luck so had done enough waiting, as you have already got pregnant with the TI though I think you have a great chance

Welcome lemon, I'm glad you found us, we're all starting different times but a few coming up in the next month or so and some later
I think I might be Sept

Ellie, I go for baseline scan on day 1-2
My protocol is to call clinic a couple of weeks before I want to start to order meds that will get delivered to home, baseline scan then start estrogen tablets, 4 a day, after a week or so go back for scan to check lining, if 7mm (I think can't quite remember) or above, then start progesterone pessaries twice a day Then go back for transfer after 5 days
If lining isn't thick enough then wait another week and check again, this is what I had to do before and my Lining was literally only just thick enough, I think the nurse was debating whether or not to go ahead, thank God she did!
If all works and I get a bfp then I Continue the estrogen and progesterone up until 10 weeks

3c that's good About your cycles, how long is it until the results?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->