Far off but is anyone planning IVF/FET Oct/Nov time or waiting to start treatment?

I just felt a small gush of fluid this afternoon and it was a bit unusual. I went to the bathroom and it was a gush of red blood! :cry::nope: I am nervous but I am not freaking out. I am not having any cramping or anything with it, so that is a good sign. I am wondering if the ultrasound tech irritated my cervix yesterday. My RE's office just wanted to know how many sacs were in my uterus and if they had yolk sac/fetal pole heart beats and that is all. But the tech was going to town and putting pressure on my cervix, she looked at my ovaries, and measured my cervix, I have no idea why all of that extra Sh** was needed, GRrrrrrr!!! I should of told her to stop doing all of the extra crap!!!! :growlmad::nope: She apologized for the pressure!!! I had to push on my stomach so she could see my ovaries. Lordy!! So now I am guessing this is from her now today. Only other thing I can think of is irritation from the vaginal medication, the progesterone or estrogen causing irritation to my cervix!!! Lordy!! I am trying to stay calm!! I have my scan next wednesday. I don't think that there is anything that I can do, other than ask for a scan sooner, but I think that I will just wait until Wednesday, unless the bleeding gets heavy and I start cramping, or having pain!!

I had spotting with my first pregnanct with my twins but everything was okay, so I am praying that this is nothing to worry about!! Please keep me and my two beans in your thoughts and prayers!! :cry:

Not long now citts! Let us know how you went

KBP I'm on crinone it is pretty gross. The things we do!

BFN today so trigger gone! Hope that line comes back for real now. I'll test every day...

Good luck!! I hope you get your BFP!!! :dust::dust:

Hoping for a BFP for you Kat! And congratulations wannabe!! Lots of good news on here. I learned yesterday that all 25 (I know!) eggs they retrieved were mature, and they were able to fertilize 24. We are doing a day 5 transfer on Sunday, planning to transfer 2 embryos. Can't hardly wait.

wow, that is an awesome fertilization report!!!:thumbup: I hope you have a lot of embryos left over to freeze!!! Good luck to you for your transfer!! I hope you get your BFP!!! :dust::dust:

Hi ladies! I took a break from BNB but popping back in to say congrats on all the BFPs and a warm welcome to all the newcomers.

I'm currently on CD 15 waiting to ovulate. Daily bloodwork and an ultrasound tomorrow as it should be in the next couple days.

Then 6 days after that I will have my FET. It's been nice not being on medication! Although I will have to start taking Crinone soon and the women at my clinic refer to it as the "devils cream". Oh boy...

Good luck with your upcoming FET! I hope you get your BFP! :dust::dust:

Aww thinking of you wannabe xx I'm sure it's nothing maybe excess and if has stopped then all must be ok x..

Cit i am 5dp3dt today.

Wishing you all the best Kat...I started my testing today at 2dpo of 5dt...bfn...I know it's still really early so I'm not going to worry about it.

Wannabe you are probably absolutely right...there are so many factors that can be causing some bleeding which are totally fine...try not to think the worst....it's fair you are feeling fine I would say it is one of the things you mentioned.

KBT - wishing you all the best for your FET and beat of luck with the devil's cream...I have no idea what it's like but obviously the clinic don't make it sound good!

Citts...that's amazing news. I hope they all continue to progress well. Wishing you all the best for your transfer on Sunday.

How is everyone else getting on?

Fx for many more Bfps this month!!

Hope you are OK today wannabe, I had it with dd because of the pessaries, try to rest when it's possible xx

Good luck with the upcoming testing kat and goingforit

Hooe all goes well Sunday citts, have you had anymore updates on the embryos?

Kbt, good luck with your cycle, I had crinone with my first fet, it did leak quite a bit when it built up, especially after bfp and it was all sorts of colours which scared the hell out of me!

Thinking of you wannabe. Let us know how the scan goes Wednesday and how you're doing up til then. Hoping everything is all good.

Thank you star! Heard this AM that we have 22 embryos still going strong. 2 others are at 4 cells 3 days out and they may catch up if they were the last to be injected, but otherwise they are out of the running.

Good luck with the upcoming testing kat and goingforit

Hooe all goes well Sunday citts, have you had anymore updates on the embryos?

Kbt, good luck with your cycle, I had crinone with my first fet, it did leak quite a bit when it built up, especially after bfp and it was all sorts of colours which scared the hell out of me!

Congrats goingforit!
KBP wishing you good luck with your upcoming FET! I am right behind you :)
Kat_F good luck with your testing! Hope you see a dark line soon!
Thinking of you wannabe and hoping everything is ok (I'm sure it is!)
xxEmilyxx YAY, we can be TWW buddies :)

AFM, just started my Estrace pills on Monday and waiting for my next appointment on Wednesday. Waiting, waiting, waiting... so much time spent waiting :).

Hi girls!! Thank you so much for checking in on me! :hugs::hugs: The red spotting turned to a light pink spotting when I wiped overnight, it was very light barely spotting on my panty liner. This morning it is dark brown dried old blood once again only there when I wipe, a tiny bit on my panty liner, so it is slowing down, thank goodness! The little tiny hunky pieces that were in the toilet when I was using the bathroom are the progesterone/crinone suppositories. It gets all clumpy in there and I noticed that the color has changed depending on the blood spotting that I was having, so I think that is the cause of that! Sorry, I know it is gross and TMI, but I am feeling more relaxed today since it is better today!

My progesterone used to come out like that wannabe, so scary but glad you are OK today

Man, hope the Waiting goes quick, it seems like it's all we do! Wishing you lots of luck

so glad you are feeling more relaxed, wannabe! thinking of you over what is sure to be a long weekend.

Hi Ladies...with the progesterone suppositories...how soon after starting them did you notice some blood? I had some blood when I wiped earlier and I'm wondering if this could be because of them.

So glad you are feeling better wannabe. I am sure all is well maybe you had excess blood in there that your embies didn't need so your body expelled it. Next time tell the us tech to be gentle they don't get it sometimes.

Goingforit hoping your signs are implantation... still too early for us yet for any true result...

So im 6dp3dt. And my line hasn't really gone away. It just varies in darkness and how long to show on the frer. Today it's very faint still but came up after 3 mins. A real squinter. Hopefully it will darken up.

Hi Ladies...with the progesterone suppositories...how soon after starting them did you notice some blood? I had some blood when I wiped earlier and I'm wondering if this could be because of them.

I have been on the crinone gel applicators/progesterone suppositories since my transfer, so several weeks. My spotting just started yesterday, but I don't know if it is because of the crinone or something else. My RE did warn me that the crinone can irritate your cervix and cause spotting though so that could be it, and it can affect everyone differently. Did you just transfer your frostie or was this a fresh cycle hun? How heavy was the bleeding?

So glad you are feeling better wannabe. I am sure all is well maybe you had excess blood in there that your embies didn't need so your body expelled it. Next time tell the us tech to be gentle they don't get it sometimes.

Goingforit hoping your signs are implantation... still too early for us yet for any true result...

So im 6dp3dt. And my line hasn't really gone away. It just varies in darkness and how long to show on the frer. Today it's very faint still but came up after 3 mins. A real squinter. Hopefully it will darken up.

Thank you so much hun!:hugs: How exciting about you getting a second line!:happydance: Fingers crossed that it gets nice and dark for you! Good luck! :dust::dust: Can you post a pic??? We would love to see!!!!!:haha::thumbup:

I go in tomorrow for an ultrasound, bloodwork and to learn how to do injections. Sooo incredibly scared and nervous about the injections. I start tomorrow night.

Does it matter what time you start injections? We're trying to figure out how to juggle injections and our two year old. He'll be awake for one of the injections (either morning or night). I'm sure my dr and nurse will go over it tomorrow, but I'm wondering if it matters what time we start so long as they're still spaced out 12 hours apart. Hmm

Any tips, tricks or suggestions for the injections?

I have been on the crinone gel applicators/progesterone suppositories since my transfer, so several weeks. My spotting just started yesterday, but I don't know if it is because of the crinone or something else. My RE did warn me that the crinone can irritate your cervix and cause spotting though so that could be it, and it can affect everyone differently. Did you just transfer your frostie or was this a fresh cycle hun? How heavy was the bleeding?

Thank you so much hun!:hugs: How exciting about you getting a second line!:happydance: Fingers crossed that it gets nice and dark for you! Good luck! :dust::dust: Can you post a pic??? We would love to see!!!!!:haha::thumbup:

This was a frostie of a top grade 5 day blastocyst. It wasn't a big amount at all and it wasn't bright red but definitely blood. I'm now 3 dp5dt.

Kat- fx your line continues to darken....I await the day I get two lines...I will be delighted after all the years I've POAS and seen a bfn.

I go in tomorrow for an ultrasound, bloodwork and to learn how to do injections. Sooo incredibly scared and nervous about the injections. I start tomorrow night.

Does it matter what time you start injections? We're trying to figure out how to juggle injections and our two year old. He'll be awake for one of the injections (either morning or night). I'm sure my dr and nurse will go over it tomorrow, but I'm wondering if it matters what time we start so long as they're still spaced out 12 hours apart. Hmm

Any tips, tricks or suggestions for the injections?

Hi maria16Jade...best of luck with your ilupxikign cycle. I'm in the UK but my injections need to be the same time daily. Sorry I cannot be of much help with that.

I found that injecting the contents in slowly whilst the needle was in worked best for me but I'm sure everyone is different. Ice packs can be used first to number the area...I think this is more of a mindset thing . Wishing you all the best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->