Far off but is anyone planning IVF/FET Oct/Nov time or waiting to start treatment?

Good luck mara, I used to just do mine in the morning, after the first couple you will be quite quick at them so don't worry

Goingforit, my spotting was after my bfp but can't remember exactly when

Looking forward to seeing some bfps, yours sounds promising kat!

7dp3dt it was BFN today. I know it's early but I can't help feeling my little embie tried hard early but has run out of puff. I hope that's not the case but my rational mind knows I could probably expect to see something today. Not a good day for me today.

Hope you are all well x

Like you said Kat it is early and it can all change so quick, what test did you use? X

Just finished day 1 of injections. Wow, that was scary!! Gonal F didn't hurt at all, but menopur did!!

Kat, I hope this is it for you. You're in my thoughts.

Kat it's still early...stay positive.

The first one is always the worst Mara....now you know what to expect I'm sure you'll find it easier.

I've somehow managed to put my back out so in some discomfort...i suppose the back pain will keep my mind off any 'possible symtoms'.

Watched a beautiful firework display from the comfort of my own home last night.

The fireworks sound awesome goingforit.

Well done mara they don't hurt much and only for a few seconds if that. It gets easier from here.

Thanks ladies for your support. I tested am and pm with frer that show early positives and in comparison to yesterday's very faint one which could even be grey evap, today's are one line only. Still hoping tomorrow ight show something. Have had a positive on 11dp3dt that turned into my son years ago, hoping it is history repeating. I'll post tomorrow and promise a pic if there's two lines

Hi ladies congratulations to the new bfp's & good luck to those who are starting their journey's.

Need some truthful advice about my situation..Had an early scan last week at what should be 6 weeks 6 days but they couldn't see anything.😓 According to the sonographer who had no bedside manner there is a small area measuring 8mm x 5mm x 5mm in my womb and in her words 'she should be able to see something at this stage'. 😔

Saw a nurse who explained things in a nicer manner. They did a beta which came back at 4975 & she said they were happy with that & that they'll repeat the scan in 2 weeks. She also said embryo could have implanted late & it was only a month since ET so quite early to see baby. With my 1st IVF we saw the sac, fetal pole & beating heart by this stage.

Does anyone have any experience of this with a healthy baby at the end? I'm so worried & praying that embryo/baby is developing as it should.💖

Hi Lexus, i am not sure what they expect... i have everything crossed for you and so sorry the nurse wasn't clearer with you how upsetting

Hi lexus, sorry I do not have any experience with this but the fact you have great numbers is a good sign, it's quite possible the nurse is right and you just need a bit more time to see baby on the scan
When is the next one? It does sound like the next one you will see more xx

@Lexus, good luck for your next US in a few weeks! I hope you see a healthy baby with heart beat for the next appointment! Big hugs to you! :hugs: since your HCG NUMBERS are so good please stay hopeful! :hugs: did they do a vaginal US OR ONE on your stomach?

@kat, good luck Hun! I hope your BFP IS right around the corner! :dust:

@mara, great job with your first injections! :thumbup: try icing your stomach before the injections. It helps with the burning/ stinging! I always did my injections right after my twins went to bed after 8pm or so! It was easier when they were in bed and no distractions! Pretty much you just need to do the injections around the same time everyday! Good luck!

Hi ladies!

Lexus - hope next scan goes well, I remember when I had DD being told that it was common before 7 weeks not to see a heartbeat. The clinic I'm at now won't even scan until 8 weeks

Kat - it's still early, got everything crossed for you!

AFM - I had a scan on Friday. 1 follicle 19mm, 1 16mm, 2 14mm and 3 8-10mm
They wanted me to extend my menopur and cetrotide over the weekend. I've got a scan tomorrow and hopefully the 14mm follicles will be 16mm. All being well will trigger tomorrow night for egg collection on weds. Will have a 2dt on Friday because of lack of eggs.

I'm going to be using time lapse technology where they video the embryos continuously from the moment the egg and sperm are mixed. They can look at how well the embryos fertilise and how long it takes for the cells to divide, so they can pick the best embryos early on. They don't want the embryos that divide too fast or too slow. It's very clever.

Hi ladies!

Lexus - hope next scan goes well, I remember when I had DD being told that it was common before 7 weeks not to see a heartbeat. The clinic I'm at now won't even scan until 8 weeks

Kat - it's still early, got everything crossed for you!

AFM - I had a scan on Friday. 1 follicle 19mm, 1 16mm, 2 14mm and 3 8-10mm
They wanted me to extend my menopur and cetrotide over the weekend. I've got a scan tomorrow and hopefully the 14mm follicles will be 16mm. All being well will trigger tomorrow night for egg collection on weds. Will have a 2dt on Friday because of lack of eggs.

I'm going to be using time lapse technology where they video the embryos continuously from the moment the egg and sperm are mixed. They can look at how well the embryos fertilise and how long it takes for the cells to divide, so they can pick the best embryos early on. They don't want the embryos that divide too fast or too slow. It's very clever.

That sounds exciting Emily...wishing you all the best for this cycle.

Lexus I cannot even begin to imagine how you are feeling...hugs. however that beta is great so stay positive knowing that the number is so good.

I feel like I am having some symptoms but I know this could all be the Meds. However I'm feeling positive. 4dp5dt today...another week to wait until the clinics test date although I am doing my own.

Anyone got any opinions on blue v pink dye tests?

8dp3dt BFN today on frer. No evap and I used FMU. My ovaries are sore and I'm hot from the crinone. But no other symptoms. Still early I know but have always had a BFP by now with past BFPs. Will test again tomorrow. Googling 8dp3dt bfn shows very little success... I have 1 frosty left after this.

Emily that's awesome how exciting and your follies sound like they're behaving.

Goingforit I use frer which are sensitive or HCG of 6 and pink, so will pick up a very early bfp. Blue dye ones haven't been kind to me.

@Emily, that sounds like a great plan! Fingers crossed that your transfer goes great, you get a BFP and you have some embryos left over to freeze! Good luck! :dust::dust:

@goingforit, Pink dye are the best tests! I hate blue dye, they suck and I got a false positive on one before so I will never buy a blue dye test again! Next to the FRER, the most sensitive tests I have ever used are the pink handled IC's with the word HCG in red written on them. I got them on Amazon. With both of my pregnancies I got my first positives on them, even before FRER and they are way cheaper. Here is a link to the ones I like! Good luck! :dust::dust:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004AOMAOG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

They are really sensitive and I used them to test out my trigger shot and got my BFP on them first before any other tests!

Thanks ladies...I have some blue dyes which have come up as positives for the past two days and tosay is darker and clearer than yesterday's but I will buy some pink ones and check as I have never been pregnant and don't want to get excited if it could just be a false result. I'm only 5pdo so I know it's still really early anyhow .

When is your appointment wanna? Been thinking of you. Hope you are feeling okay x

Emily good luck with ec this week and transfer Fri, very exciting, will be thinking of you

Goingforit, I used frer and some pink dye cheapie that were awfuuand showing practically bfn for days where a frer had a dark line, sounds very promising!

Kat, I hope you get your bfp, there emis still time for things to change

Thanks wannabe for the link, I'm definitely going to be buying them. My 6 day, FET is scheduled for November 12, this coming Saturday.

I'm only taking crinone so I don't think that medication would give me a false positive like a trigger shot would. Other than that, no medications for this cycle. I don't want to test too early and get a negative, so when would I start seeing a line if I was pregnant?

Goingforit sounds like a BFP to me! Getting darker is not trigger! Hope this is it for you. I have everything crossed!

I swear I saw a hint of a line in my PM test today. But then I checked yesterdays and it was also tricking me. Why is POAS so cruel. Let's see what tomorrow shows.

Goingforit sounds like a BFP to me! Getting darker is not trigger! Hope this is it for you. I have everything crossed!

I swear I saw a hint of a line in my PM test today. But then I checked yesterdays and it was also tricking me. Why is POAS so cruel. Let's see what tomorrow shows.

I didn't have a trigger as it was a FET but as it's blue it may not mean anything. Have ordered some frer so when they arrive I can test with them....the wait is so hard! Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->