Far off but is anyone planning IVF/FET Oct/Nov time or waiting to start treatment?

Thanks Ladies! Goingforit we will be symptom spotting together. I'm already feeling hot and twingy but i think that's the progesterone whew turn the heaters off haha. Wishing you all the best with your FET not long now

Kat....wishing you all the best! The wait seems to take forever doesn't it.

I've got my bloods on Monday with the hope of the FET on Wednesday 2:10PM....getting excited as it's drawing closer yet nervous too.

How soon after transfer did you all POAS with a cheapie?

2 more injections to go if bloods are all fine. That's a total of 36 for this frozen cycle!

4dp5dt I tested and thot i saw a line, at 5dp5dt I had definite faint line then by 6dp5dt I had a legit line.

Congrats on being PUPO Kat!! Can't wait to hear about your signs and testing!

So... Estradiol was in the 200s on Friday and is 1016 today! So fingers crossed something is going on in there!!!

I've just taken my first cetrotide and it was really itchy afterwards. I vaguely remember this from last time. Has anyone else had itching after cetrotide?

I am glad you said that Kat...I have been really hot and now I can put it down to the progesterone. It links back to my IVF cycle too, there was just so much going on back then that I don't think I really thought about it.

Bloods all came back fine today so my 5day blastocyst will be thawed and then transferred on Wednesday at 2:10pm :)

Emily...Unfortunately I didn't have this issue with cetrotide. Maybe try it slower or with an ice pack and see if this helps? Good luck with them...I hope the itching soon settles.

@going, good luck with your transfer on wednesday!! I hope you get your BFP!!! :dust::dust:

Fab news goingforit! Looking forward to hearing about your BFP!!

Hi Everyone! I am late to this forum and haven't been on the site in quite a while, but DH and I just started monitoring yesterday for FET #2 (after one CP (natural), 3 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs and a CP from FET #1) which should be around 11/19 if all goes well. I am excited to see how everyone moves through this process and can't wait to see all of the success stories! I've already seen so much to give me hope!

Haha I am new to this so try to ignore my misspelled congratulations to all of those who have gotten their BFPs this month! I just returned home from my egg retrieval -- they were able to retrieve 20 eggs. I am dying to hear from the office about how many they were able to fertilize! Looking at a Sunday embryo transfer. Can't wait.

Hi Everyone! I am late to this forum and haven't been on the site in quite a while, but DH and I just started monitoring yesterday for FET #2 (after one CP (natural), 3 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs and a CP from FET #1) which should be around 11/19 if all goes well. I am excited to see how everyone moves through this process and can't wait to see all of the success stories! I've already seen so much to give me hope!
Welcome to the group!!! :flower: Good luck and baby dust to you for your FET cycle!! I hope you get your BFP!! :dust::dust:

Haha I am new to this so try to ignore my misspelled congratulations to all of those who have gotten their BFPs this month! I just returned home from my egg retrieval -- they were able to retrieve 20 eggs. I am dying to hear from the office about how many they were able to fertilize! Looking at a Sunday embryo transfer. Can't wait.

Congrats on a great ER!!! That is a good amount of eggs!!! :happydance::thumbup: I hope that they are mature and fertilize successfully for so you have a lot of healthy embryos for transfer and freeze! :dust::dust:

Citts - that's great news! Can't wait to hear how your embies are doing! Good luck for sunday

Wow! That's great! Good luck and please post updates :)

Welcome to the group!!! :flower: Good luck and baby dust to you for your FET cycle!! I hope you get your BFP!! :dust::dust:

Congrats on a great ER!!! That is a good amount of eggs!!! :happydance::thumbup: I hope that they are mature and fertilize successfully for so you have a lot of healthy embryos for transfer and freeze! :dust::dust:

Citts - that's great news! Can't wait to hear how your embies are doing! Good luck for sunday

Wow! That's great! Good luck and please post updates :)

Thanks everyone!

Congrats on the ER Citts, that is a great # of eggs! FC for you for Sunday!

Welcome Mannawr!

wannabe, I am late to the party, but I vote for two!

Great result citts! Mannawr it must be your turn this time with your FET surely. What day did they grow your embies to?

AFM im 3dp3dt. Yesterday i had a pulling pinch and in general have been sore on the right side down there. Am probably going to POAS tomorrow or today to confirm trigger is out!

Goingforit thinking of you today, hoping you have a successful FET and subsequent BFP. Hopefully this time next week we will be seeing 2 lines!

Can't wait to hear your news today wannabe.

Kat that is so exciting...fx these are are positive signs...they sound it!

Welcome Citts and mannawr. The egg collection is amazing...i hope you hear some good news today about how many are mature and fertilised. Fx for your cycle this month.

Can't wait for my day5 embie to be transferred now...hours to go!! Excited and nervous for today

I'll read properlylater ladies but good luck poas kat!

Good luck with your cycle ladies and welcome new ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->