Far off but is anyone planning IVF/FET Oct/Nov time or waiting to start treatment?

Well I got a line so trigger must not be out. It has been 8 days since trigger. I'll test again in a few days x

Great result citts! Mannawr it must be your turn this time with your FET surely. What day did they grow your embies to?

AFM im 3dp3dt. Yesterday i had a pulling pinch and in general have been sore on the right side down there. Am probably going to POAS tomorrow or today to confirm trigger is out!

Goingforit thinking of you today, hoping you have a successful FET and subsequent BFP. Hopefully this time next week we will be seeing 2 lines!

Kat_F Thank you! I go back and forth between excited and numb. They are transferring 2 day 5 embies that are ok quality (can't remember the grades, but the very best one was transferred last FET and see how far that got me ;)) My doc doesn't normally transfer 2 but I think he is getting almost as desperate for this to succeed as I am! After this we have 2 more frosties of not-so-great quality, but at least we have one more shot if this FET doesn't work out.

Another fun addition to this cycle is that I recently moved from Brooklyn, NY to Charlotte, NC and so I am doing most of my monitoring locally and will be flying up to NY for the transfer. Coordinating between two clinics has already been a trial and I have only had one monitoring appointment! Hopefully it will all be worth it!

Good luck to you and I hope you POAS goes well :).

Can't wait to hear your news today wannabe.

Kat that is so exciting...fx these are are positive signs...they sound it!

Welcome Citts and mannawr. The egg collection is amazing...i hope you hear some good news today about how many are mature and fertilised. Fx for your cycle this month.

Can't wait for my day5 embie to be transferred now...hours to go!! Excited and nervous for today

Good luck goingforit! Sending you positive vibes!!!

Kat, could it be a bfp line? How dark is it? I've never had a trigger so very knowledgeable on it

When are all the next transfers? Sorry I've got a bit lost and is it just kat pupo at the moment?

The results are in from my US today!! check out the last page of my poll!! :happydance:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2414271-poll-many-babies-am-cooking.html

The results are in from my US today!! check out the last page of my poll!! :happydance:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2414271-poll-many-babies-am-cooking.html

Awesome news, wannabeprego!!! So exciting!

Wannabe I'm so happy for you!!!!! Well done xx

Goingforit congratulations on being pupo! When is otd? Lots of baby dust your way xx

Goingforit - congrats on being PUPO!! When are you testing!

Kat - is it very strong line? Trigger will fade if that's what it is

Wannabe - so exiting!!! Knew it!!

Manna - welcome! I should be having EC next week all being well so we shouldn't be far apart!

Wannabe I'm so happy for you!!!!! Well done xx

Goingforit congratulations on being pupo! When is otd? Lots of baby dust your way xx

OTD mean test date? It's Monday 14th!

Okay so my BW from today, 5 weeks and 4 days today was:

-ESTRADIOL 2989.43
-PROGESTERONE >60.00
-HCG5 12,291.0

A few other details that I am finally getting a chance to sit down and mention now! The lab tech definitely saw a yolk sac in the bigger sac, 5wk 4 days one and thought she saw one in the smaller sac that was measuring 5 weeks 1 day. She wasn't sure but I did see in the lab results they sent to my RE's office that she did say they both have yolk sacs so I am assuming that in the end she felt she did see it! Fingers crossed that for my next appointment on Wednesday morning that they see 2 heart beats beating away!!!

Goingforit congratulations on being PUPO!

Wannabe congrats on your two growing bubs hoping next scan sees two strong heart beats!

AFM another line today at 4dp3dt but it is a little bit lighter so probably still trigger. Lots of cramping and pulling going on down there. Hopefully good signs

Hi ladies! I took a break from BNB but popping back in to say congrats on all the BFPs and a warm welcome to all the newcomers.

I'm currently on CD 15 waiting to ovulate. Daily bloodwork and an ultrasound tomorrow as it should be in the next couple days.

Then 6 days after that I will have my FET. It's been nice not being on medication! Although I will have to start taking Crinone soon and the women at my clinic refer to it as the "devils cream". Oh boy...

Hoping for a BFP for you Kat! And congratulations wannabe!! Lots of good news on here. I learned yesterday that all 25 (I know!) eggs they retrieved were mature, and they were able to fertilize 24. We are doing a day 5 transfer on Sunday, planning to transfer 2 embryos. Can't hardly wait.

wow Citts that's amazing! Got everything crossed for you

Not long now citts! Let us know how you went

KBP I'm on crinone it is pretty gross. The things we do!

BFN today so trigger gone! Hope that line comes back for real now. I'll test every day...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->