Far off but is anyone planning IVF/FET Oct/Nov time or waiting to start treatment?

Yay kat! That's fantastic news, did you use a frer? So happy x

Congratulations Kat!

So things haven't gone great today.

7 eggs collected, will found out about fertilisation in the morning.

Lining had gone down to 5.2mm so cant have transfer.
I've got to have a hysteroscopy soon. Then will start on decapeptyl to keep endometriosis at bay. I'll then start buserelin and estro-something in January ready for transfer in February. Nurses told me to phone them tomorrow afternoon to talk time scales etc.

Thanks Star and Emily yes and only Frer for me don't trust the others.

Thinking of you Emily... let us know your fertlization

Well done on ec Emily, don't feel discouraged, rest and enjoy yourself for the next couple of months ready for transfer in Feb, my time scales were about the same as yours for dd after ivf end of Oct I had transfer in Feb and all worked out for the best
Hope you feel OK xx

Can I ask you ladies a few questions?

1) What symptoms or discomforts did you get leading up to egg retrieval?

2)How many follicles did you have, and how many eggs were retrieved?

3)Of the eggs retrieved, how many fertilized and made it to blast?

Thank you!!

Right now, I have 27 follicles total. They said it's possible more may grow, but I'm thinking 27 will be my number going into egg retrieval. FX I still have that many (and are good sizes!) in a week!

1. I had pretty severe bloating and tenderness in ovaries hard to move from side to side bc uncomfortable.
2. I'm unsure actual# of follicles but we got 27 eggs.
3. We had 6 embryos make it to day 5 blasts and of the 6 only 4 were PGS normal.

Goingforit you will like frer better. A line is a line and the darkness thing is dependent on so many things like how dilute is your pee etc.

Well ladies, you'll be pleased to hear I got a very faint line today at 10dp3dt, 6pm. Little fella has survived and is kicking on. I felt it was weird I've always ot BFP on fresh cycles even if it didn't make a baby always a bfp. Well this is a faint one, but hey a line is a line! I am as shocked about it as I am Trump winning!

Congrats Kat that's wonderful!

Kat that's great...we can be bump buddies and will likely be due around the same time.

My Frer arrived today....beautiful! Now I believe it. 7dp5dt picture!

Attachments

• 20161109_175231-480x640.jpg
    20161109_175231-480x640.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 10
Yay goingforit! Congratulations again x

Okay, so I will start out with the positives, I like the OB DR, he is very nice, soft spoken and has a calming quality! He is a petite, short thin guy, he might be Asian or Philippine. The great news is that I liked him right away once we started talking. I told him about my IVF cycle, and history up to this point. We talked about my short cervix and he suggested a cerclage before I could even bring it up! So he is 100% on board with the cerclage. He told me that it was optional to do a US since it was early and I had once last week,but I asked to have one because I told him I was worried about the smaller twin's growth and I was anxious to see heart beats.

So here are my ultrasound pictures. I will start out with the good news, the baby that was measuring on track looks great, we saw fetal pole, yolk sac and a healthy heart beat, beating away! :thumbup: The smaller one was still smaller with no heart beat and the DR didn't think he even saw a yolk sac. The second one was harder to see because of the positioning and the Dr said even though his bedside US machine is okay it isn't that great. So he was concerned with the development/growth of the second one. He gave me a RX to have a US done at another place with a better US machine to verify what is going on with the second sac. I scheduled the next US for next friday 11/18 at 12:15. So keep your fingers crossed and keep the second twin in your thoughts/prayers. Although most likely the second one just probably isn't going to make it and it will probably be just one baby.

6 weeks 4 days ultrasound Nov.09 cropped.jpg

6 weeks 4 days ultrasound Nov.09smaller sac cropped.jpg

So I am of course disappointed that the second twin might not grow and progress, but in a way I am happy that the one twin is healthy/ growing good with a strong heart beat! :thumbup: So it is mixed emotions. DH and I were getting ready for twins again and now it is looking like it might just be one baby!

My next OB appointment is Wednesday the 24th in the morning.

@Goingforit, Congrats on your BFP! :happydance: H&H 9 months to you! :dust::dust:

@Kat,Congrats on your BFP! :happydance: H&H 9 months to you! :dust::dust:

Wannabe....I am glad that you really like your Dr...I think that really helps when you've got a good relationship.
Sorry to hear that the second baby is still much smaller and that they cannot see the heartbeat...I will be praying and thinking of you...don't give up hope yet! Hugs
Great news about the baby's heartbeat being so strong...I think it's such a precious and special thing.

I've heard lots about scans just not picking them up so fx for Friday. My sister had this with her boy and now he's 10 months :)

Big hugs x

Congratulations Kat!

So things haven't gone great today.

7 eggs collected, will found out about fertilisation in the morning.

Lining had gone down to 5.2mm so cant have transfer.
I've got to have a hysteroscopy soon. Then will start on decapeptyl to keep endometriosis at bay. I'll then start buserelin and estro-something in January ready for transfer in February. Nurses told me to phone them tomorrow afternoon to talk time scales etc.

I am sorry about your lining and things not going to plan! Big hugs to you!:hugs::hugs: Good luck with your fertilization report! i hope you get a good report and have all of them left to freeze! :dust::dust: Good luck for February and with your surgery! :hugs::dust:

Emily...well done on ec...I look forward to hearing your fertilisation results tomorrow. They are saying know that FET have higher success rates due to less strain on the body so although it must be gutting atm, don't lose hope. Wishing you all the best x

Wannabe thinking of you and your embies.. glad that one little fella has made it to heartbeat and fingers crossed for the other little one. Feels like forever waiting for scans but I hope it brings you good news.

Well I had no line this morning! But I also had my blood test so I await results this afternoon. It is still very early though so who knows I just hope my pee was too dilute to pick up the hcg this morning and my beta is positive. That line was very very faint yesterday so it is still very early... we could be bump buddies yet goingforit... what a rolercoaster

That's good that you get bloods and find out so soon. Got everything crossed for you...let us know how you get on!

Well ladies it must have been a faulty test because my beta was negative. Boooo. Cheering you all on though and will be watching for your developments...

Wannabe, sorry to hear of second twins develop, little one is in my thoughts and prayers though and we're all rooting for him on the next scan
Lovy to hear of second baby's heartbeat, sending hugs to you x

Kat, oh no, I'm sorry, was very hopeful for you after yesterdays test, thinking of you xx

@Kat, I am so sorry hun!!! :hugs: Big hugs to you!!! :hugs::hugs:

Kat - I'm so sorry to hear that. Sending big hugs xx

Wannabe - thinking about you and twinnies, hoping the little one catches up soon.

So out of the 7 eggs, 6 fertilised and have been frozen. Which is more than we were thinking so that's good. Just waiting to find out what's happening with hysteroscopy etc now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->