Far off but is anyone planning IVF/FET Oct/Nov time or waiting to start treatment?

@Emily, thank you for the well wishes! :hugs:

Awesome news about your 6 :cold:!!! That gives you plenty of chances for a BFP with a FET cycle!!! Good luck!! :dust::dust:

Wannabe thinking of you and wishing the best for both of your little ones!

Kat I am so sorry to hear about your beta. Sending you hugs!!!

Emily that is a great number of frosties! Well done!

AFM it seems I will be up at bat sooner than I expected. Doc called after my monitoring appointment yesterday and said that my transfer will be on Wednesday, 11/16! Which is CD 18 - makes me a little nervous because last time it was on CD 21 and that was what was listed on the timeline they gave me at the beginning of this cycle as well.

I guess there is nothing for it but to have faith that my doc knows what he is doing.

Time to book plane tickets to NYC!

Good luck mannawr!
Emily great#'s!
Wannabe sorry baby#2 is a bit behind I hope everything with baby 1 stays good!

AFM today is my last day of progesterone shots bc I'll be 10 weeks tomorrow!

Sounds like a lot of great news since I was last on here! Congratulations wannabe and praying for the second bb's continued growth!

So sorry for the result, Kat! I know that must've been such a cruel thing to get the positive on the HPT and then learn it wasn't accurate.

It's been a wild week for me. On Tuesday (after Sunday 5 day transfer of 2 high grade embryos) I started experiencing sharp, constant pain on my right side. I went to the doc and got an ultrasound, and there was a large cyst on my right ovary. Doc said it could be ovarian torsion, which is when your ovary wraps around on a mass of blood vessels connecting it to the uterus, but that if that were the case, I'd be writhing in pain and unable to talk to him if that was the case.

I went home, took some tylenol, and felt better for about an hour. The pain returned in EARNEST and I was as the doctor had said I would be, writhing in pain and sweating profusely. By the time we arrived back at the doctor, I was in a cold sweat and I could not interact with anyone. They performed an emergency laparoscopic surgery to untwist my ovary, which had twisted on itself 3 times.

The doctor said and my nurse keeps reassuring me that the embryos were not harmed and this will not affect potential implantation. I am having a hard time believing that, but articles online are even saying that early pregnancies (6 weeks and such) have survived this surgery fine.

I STUPIDLY took a pregnancy test today (4dp5dt) and got a negative. I know it's probably way too early but it really disheartened me.

Oh no Citts! That sounds so miserable :( I hope you are recovering well and feeling better!

I'm sure your embryos will be just fine and you will get a BFP before you know it!

Congratulations Emily...6 is a great number.

Manna wishing you all the best I'm sure the doctors are doing what is best for you.

Ellie Bean that is so exciting...how are you feeling about that?

Citts so sorry to hear that...hope you are feeling better now. Everything crossed for those little embryos!!

Manna, good luck with transfer on weds, very exciting

Citts, that sounds so painful, poor you :( don't be disheartened, it's still very early

Wannabe thinking of you and wishing the best for both of your little ones!

Kat I am so sorry to hear about your beta. Sending you hugs!!!

Emily that is a great number of frosties! Well done!

AFM it seems I will be up at bat sooner than I expected. Doc called after my monitoring appointment yesterday and said that my transfer will be on Wednesday, 11/16! Which is CD 18 - makes me a little nervous because last time it was on CD 21 and that was what was listed on the timeline they gave me at the beginning of this cycle as well.

I guess there is nothing for it but to have faith that my doc knows what he is doing.

Time to book plane tickets to NYC!

Thank you for the well wishes hun! :hugs: Good luck with your transfer!! I hope you get a BFP!!! :dust::dust:

How many embryos are you transferring? I also did out of town monitoring and we drove 5 hours to upstate NY for my retrieval and transfer! I live down south! :thumbup:

Good luck mannawr!
Emily great#'s!
Wannabe sorry baby#2 is a bit behind I hope everything with baby 1 stays good!

AFM today is my last day of progesterone shots bc I'll be 10 weeks tomorrow!

Thanks hun! :hugs: Happy 10 weeks! :happydance: That is great news that you can stop the shots! I know how much of a pain they are. I think I have to stay on my meds until 12 weeks when the placenta takes over, but I don't have the shots, just vaginal progesterone and estrogen.

Sounds like a lot of great news since I was last on here! Congratulations wannabe and praying for the second bb's continued growth!

So sorry for the result, Kat! I know that must've been such a cruel thing to get the positive on the HPT and then learn it wasn't accurate.

It's been a wild week for me. On Tuesday (after Sunday 5 day transfer of 2 high grade embryos) I started experiencing sharp, constant pain on my right side. I went to the doc and got an ultrasound, and there was a large cyst on my right ovary. Doc said it could be ovarian torsion, which is when your ovary wraps around on a mass of blood vessels connecting it to the uterus, but that if that were the case, I'd be writhing in pain and unable to talk to him if that was the case.

I went home, took some tylenol, and felt better for about an hour. The pain returned in EARNEST and I was as the doctor had said I would be, writhing in pain and sweating profusely. By the time we arrived back at the doctor, I was in a cold sweat and I could not interact with anyone. They performed an emergency laparoscopic surgery to untwist my ovary, which had twisted on itself 3 times.

The doctor said and my nurse keeps reassuring me that the embryos were not harmed and this will not affect potential implantation. I am having a hard time believing that, but articles online are even saying that early pregnancies (6 weeks and such) have survived this surgery fine.

I STUPIDLY took a pregnancy test today (4dp5dt) and got a negative. I know it's probably way too early but it really disheartened me.

Big hugs to you hun!! :hugs::hugs: I am so sorry that you were in so much pain! :hugs: i hope that you are feeling better now!! Fingers crossed that your BFP is just around the corner! :dust::dust: Try not to get discouraged just yet because you are testing so early!! You still have time to get your BFP! :dust::dust:

Thanks Wannabe! We are transferring 2 PGS normal embies :)

I thought about moving our frosties to Charlotte with us, but too much can go wrong and I wasn't willing to take the risk. I worked REALLY hard for those ;).

I'm excited to not be stuck twice a day anymore but scared also. Placenta takes over progesterone production at 10 weeks per my RE'S office. I stopped at same time last time with my son but still scary don't want to mess anything up. I also get to taper of my estrogen starting today so last day of estrogen will be 11/19. Then I think I'll get to stop metformin in next week or two also.

Ellie I stopped at ten weeks with dd and will do this time too, yay no meds!

Yes star is super freeing not having to make our plans around my shot schedule:)

Thanks Wannabe! We are transferring 2 PGS normal embies :)

I thought about moving our frosties to Charlotte with us, but too much can go wrong and I wasn't willing to take the risk. I worked REALLY hard for those ;).

How exciting! When do you transfer?

We have egg retrieval next Wednesday, and we're doing pgs testing too.

Ellie very exciting! I look so forward to getting to that point someday! :thumbup:

Thanks citts you'll get there I'm sure of it! :) gotta keep a positive attitude thru this infertility/ ttc roller coaster.

That's so hard Ellie. I've been having some brown spotting and very crampy, pre menstrual feelings in my stomach which has left me feeling like I'm going to get a bfn on the day of my official test.

Did anyone else get this who is still pregnant? Monday isn't far off now!

Hi all, going for it yes I did. I wiped and had brown blood and thought it was all over. My girls are now 2 and I had a FET yesterday. Hold in there x

Thank you Northernmonke for the reply...it's all such a worry as it just feels too good to be true.

It's so encouraging to hear successful stories. All the best with your FET...hoping it gets nice and snuggly in there. Did you have 2 embies put in last time?

I did too goingforit it with dd, I am sure mon will be all good, I know it's hard not to worry so just rest and keep your mind occupied reading or watching TV x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->