Far off but is anyone planning IVF/FET Oct/Nov time or waiting to start treatment?

Congrats goingforit so exciting!!

And so hoping your lining thickens in time for transfer, Emily. The waiting part of this process is the hardest part, I think. It can be torturous.

We did the embryo transfer on Sunday! Transferred 2 fresh embryos, one at 4AA AND the other was 3AA. I think they had 9 to freeze. REALLY hope it works. Going to try and hold off on POAS until next Sunday or Monday before my HCG blood test next Tuesday. Waiting is the worst!!

Congrats goingforit so exciting!!

And so hoping your lining thickens in time for transfer, Emily. The waiting part of this process is the hardest part, I think. It can be torturous.

We did the embryo transfer on Sunday! Transferred 2 fresh embryos, one at 4AA AND the other was 3AA. I think they had 9 to freeze. REALLY hope it works. Going to try and hold off on POAS until next Sunday or Monday before my HCG blood test next Tuesday. Waiting is the worst!!

Congrats Citts! Awesome news!!! And yes, waiting is the pits!

Great news citts! Hope those little fellas snuggle in for you.

9dp3dt and BFN for me. Boooo. I have two tests left so I will keep testing but by now I know it's all over for me this cycle. 1 frosty left and that'll be me for the year. So this year I've had one mc at 8 weeks followed by BFN on a frosty, a no fertilisation cycle, and now this. Expensive and disappointing, but that's IVF for you.

@Citts, congrats on being pupo! Good luck! :dust::dust:

@Kat, Sorry about the BFN! Big hugs to you!! :hugs::hugs: I am still holding out hope for your BFP!!! I am still sending good luck wishes your way!! :dust::dust:

Have any of you done ivf with genetic testing (pgs)? I'm on day 3 of stims, and egg retrieval should be end of next week I think. We're doing IVF with icsi and pgs. We're undiagnosed infertility (not sure wth happened since conceiving our son took 2 tries). :(

I'm just wondering if any of you have experiences to tell with a similar situation and/or know statistics on it? My dr days transfering one healthy embryo gives 50-60% chance. I was hoping for higher. And Dr. Google says it's closer to 70-80%...so who knows. I'm just so scared. Ugh.

Well done Citts...it's amazing they've got so many to freeze. The thing with ivf is you just don't know what you are going to end up with no matter how many eggs. From my 11 retrieved, only 1 progressed to the 5day blastocyst.

Kat...sorry you've got a bfn...just remember that they all implant at different stages so you may still just be testing too early. Bug hugs...sending lots of positivity and baby dust your way.

Mara...I'm afraid I've got no knowledge of this. I'm unexplained fertility but when doing our ivf they did some natural ivf and some isci and none of our natural ivf took which shows why we have never conceived.

Best of luck with your decision.

Citts, wow great number and good luck for testing, yay!

Mara, sorry I do not have any experience with this

Kat, sorry about the bfn and all you have been through this year, I really hope it changes to a bfp, I know it still can xx

I just found your pics goingforit what awesome bfps! So good to get this far and get those lovely lines. Thank you for your kind words x

Kat: Hoping you still get a BFP!

Mara: I have gone down the PGS road, still going down it in fact. My doc only does FETs with PGS. The first one was kind of a bummer. I had only 2 embryos make it to testing and both came back abnormal (trisomy). We are unexplained, so this seemed to clear things up for us. We decided to try one more time and got much better results! We had 5 embies make it to testing and ALL 5 were normal!

We transferred one earlier this year, and got a BFP, but unfortunately it ended in a chemical. We just started another cycle (second monitoring appointment tomorrow to track lining and make sure my ovaries are still quiet) and doc is transferring 2 this time. We are keeping all of our fingers and toes crossed!!!

Probably not exactly what you wanted to hear from an end goal standpoint, but PGS gave us our first BFP from any of our IVF cycles and we feel very fortunate to still have 4 healthy frosties to work with.

Thank you for sharing your story! I hope this is it for you!!

Have any of you done ivf with genetic testing (pgs)? I'm on day 3 of stims, and egg retrieval should be end of next week I think. We're doing IVF with icsi and pgs. We're undiagnosed infertility (not sure wth happened since conceiving our son took 2 tries). :(

I'm just wondering if any of you have experiences to tell with a similar situation and/or know statistics on it? My dr days transfering one healthy embryo gives 50-60% chance. I was hoping for higher. And Dr. Google says it's closer to 70-80%...so who knows. I'm just so scared. Ugh.

We did pgs testing on our embryos and we got pregnant with our first frozen embryo transfer and I am now pregnant with our second baby from our pgs tested embryos if you can afford it I say do it for the peace of mind knowing that your little embryos are all normal.

Thank you everyone. My frers are apparently in the post and due to arrive from Friday so fx I still get a line when they arrive. Clinic require me to test on Monday so think that's when I'll really believe it.

My 'symptoms' include; sore boobs, thirst, weeing more often (although I'm drinking quite a lot as I'm thirsty), backache is possibly linked and cramping like periods. How many of these are in my head I dunno but this is what I've noticed.

Wishing you all the best for tomorrow wannabe...let us know how you get on...will be sending positive vibes your way.

Can I ask you ladies a few questions?

1) What symptoms or discomforts did you get leading up to egg retrieval?

2)How many follicles did you have, and how many eggs were retrieved?

3)Of the eggs retrieved, how many fertilized and made it to blast?

Thank you!!

Right now, I have 27 follicles total. They said it's possible more may grow, but I'm thinking 27 will be my number going into egg retrieval. FX I still have that many (and are good sizes!) in a week!

Morning ladies....

It doesn't appear to be getting any darker on my Internet cheapies so I'm wondering whether they're not really positives. The hcg should be doubking every 2 days shouldtn it? This is this mornings at 7dpo.

Hoping my frers come soon as I know I can trust them.

Mara... I had som3tjing stupid like 43 follicles. Kissing ovaries so somewhat sore before hand. They retrieved 11 eggs. Of those, they split some for isci and some natural ivf. I belive it was 3 ivf and 6 isci...I need to check my journal....back in a min...

Attachments

• 20161109_053110-240x320.jpg
    20161109_053110-240x320.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 8
So... 3 went for natural ivf and 6 were mature enough for isci. Of those, the natural ivf didn't do anything and 3 of those with isci fertilised.

Sadly as the days progressed, only 2 made it to day 3 and only 1 to day 5.

As I was in hospital with ohss they cancelled transfer and froze my 1. Which is what I've now had put back in.

Good luck with it all...everyone is different. I was lucky to have 1 to freeze although at the time I think I found that hard.

Goingforit, seriously do not worry about those horrible tests, they are exactly the ones I used and at 12dpo even I didn't have line on them that I would have called a positive and the frers on the same day were dark, I bet if you done a frer today it would be so different
I used these tests with dd and they weren't too bad but this time horrendous xx

My lines weren't even as dark as yours on them and my frers were, I eventually got a line on one about 14/15dpo but it still wasn't fantastic or what I would have expected

Mara
1) I didn't feel too much discomfort before ec

2) had 35 follicles and 21 eggs collected

3) 20 fertilised, 8 made it to blast and all froze due to ohss transfer was delayed

Goingforit you will like frer better. A line is a line and the darkness thing is dependent on so many things like how dilute is your pee etc.

Well ladies, you'll be pleased to hear I got a very faint line today at 10dp3dt, 6pm. Little fella has survived and is kicking on. I felt it was weird I've always ot BFP on fresh cycles even if it didn't make a baby always a bfp. Well this is a faint one, but hey a line is a line! I am as shocked about it as I am Trump winning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->