Far off but is anyone planning IVF/FET Oct/Nov time or waiting to start treatment?

Yes I have taken to reading a book in an attempt to distract my mind. Thank you.

I had 4 rounds and bfn then to get a bfp I thought it wold be chemical or eptopic then stop developing then miscarry then ab normal then deliver too soon etc etc but then I stopped worrying as much at about 16 weeks and then much less by 24 weeks and they were perfect! I had 2 embies transfered for all my 5 fresh cycles and as the frosties are from the same cycle as my twins we went for 1 back as it has a good chance. It survived 100% and was 5BB I think so we are really hopeful and still got another in the freezer!
Our issues came from my husband so we think I'm fine so fingers crossed. Our last cycle was IMSI and that's what made the difference for us x

https://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii615/citts733/IMG_2024-2_zpsnuupvzxa.jpgI just broke down and took a test (today is 6dp5dt)....4thmu...and it's a very faint positive. Trying not to get TOO excited but I'm feeling heartened for sure!!

Great news Citts....congratulations and hoping for future darker lines for you!!

Yay I can see it even on my phone, congratulations!

Great line Citts....I made the mistake of mentioning my pregnancy to my mother in law tonight and her response was that she won't believe it as it's too early. No congrats at all. Plus the quote 'just remember you are not I'll, you are pregnant!' Which was apparently what she was told when she was pregnant.

Ummm...thanks for that!

As if I am not weary about it enough myself...not the reaction I expected.

Great line Citts....I made the mistake of mentioning my pregnancy to my mother in law tonight and her response was that she won't believe it as it's too early. No congrats at all. Plus the quote 'just remember you are not I'll, you are pregnant!' Which was apparently what she was told when she was pregnant.

Ummm...thanks for that!

As if I am not weary about it enough myself...not the reaction I expected.

Ugh so frustrating. Definitely not fun to have your joy squashed like that!! The good news is once you've got that growing beta in hand, you can shout it from the rooftops and have your celebration mirrored back to you by everyone you love.

they are getting darker/i am getting more confident!! :happydance:

@Citts, Congrats hun! :flower: H&H 9 months to you! :dust::dust:

Yay citts! So happy, can we see more pics? I'm always obsessed with pics Haha

Trying to catch up here...

Goingforit-mother in laws! Uh! Let it go in one ear and out the other

Citts-hoping that line darkens!!

Ellie, Star, Wannabe, how are you all feeling?

I had a blastocyst transferred yesterday morning. Went perfectly smooth-looked like a shooting star up on the screen. Very exciting. I'm really hopeful 🤗

Tomorrow is my last day of stimming, trigger Monday and then egg retrieval on Wednesday! Nervous and excited.

Kpb congratulations on being pupo!

Mara good luck on weds!

Goingforit, my little sister was the same! There's 4 of us girls and she's the moody one Haha, little miss negative said I'll believe it when I see the scan, I was not happy
She obviously realised how she sounded as I don't think she meant it bad or thought how it sounded as it was close to mothers day and she got sent to me a massive bunch of flowers in a vase with a card saying 'to the best mum I know you will be '
Made me emotional so didn't stay mad for long lol

Just enjoy your pregnancy and don't worry about what others think xx

Thanks Star and ladies. .you are all right. Let it just pass over.

Kbf...so happy for you. Congratulations on being PUPO...hope that embie gets nice and comfortable.

Mara - yay for Monday and wishing you all the best for Wednesday.

Trying to catch up here...

Goingforit-mother in laws! Uh! Let it go in one ear and out the other

Citts-hoping that line darkens!!

Ellie, Star, Wannabe, how are you all feeling?

I had a blastocyst transferred yesterday morning. Went perfectly smooth-looked like a shooting star up on the screen. Very exciting. I'm really hopeful 🤗

Good luck!!! I hope you get a BFP!!! I am sending sticky baby dust vibes your way! :dust::dust:

I am doing okay! thanks for asking! I am getting over a cold still so that kind of stinks! First trimester has me tired and so does my DD, she is waking up an hour earlier due to the time change!! So no more sleeping in like she used to, and it is kicking my butt!! LOL!!!:wacko::dohh:

Tomorrow is my last day of stimming, trigger Monday and then egg retrieval on Wednesday! Nervous and excited.

Good luck!!!! I hope you get tons of healthy and mature eggs!!!!!! :dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->