Far off but is anyone planning IVF/FET Oct/Nov time or waiting to start treatment?

Scan went great! Baby is measuring 8w2d and had a heartbeat of 167bpm. <3

Hi all! I see lots of good news here!! :)

Hi guys! 11 weeks today, still waiting for my 12 weeks 3 days ultrasound next Friday, but did get my blood test results back this afternoon! Everything looks good chromosomally and we are having a baby girl!!!!!! Couldn't be happier!

Mara congrats glad us went well and baby is looking good!

Congrats Kat,so glad you're little bean is doing great!

Citts congrats on the little girl! I'm so excited to have a little girl too!

Ahh loving all the good news here

Congratulations on your baby girl citts!

thanks everyone! star, any idea when you'll be ready to go on your FET?

Congrats ladies. Really great news. I am 11 weeks on Sunday and got my scan 2 weeks today. Is anyone scared to go for 12 week scan and find it isn't there anymore? Also anyone else showing. I am having to use a bump band!

Congrats ladies. Really great news. I am 11 weeks on Sunday and got my scan 2 weeks today. Is anyone scared to go for 12 week scan and find it isn't there anymore? Also anyone else showing. I am having to use a bump band!

Yup, definitely nervous Northernmonke, although I've not really been given any reason to be. Definitely showing -- it's probably a lot of bloat and my tummy fat being pushed forward by my uterus, but I'm wearing maternity pants just to feel comfortable.

Citts, I have to wait for my next cycle to pass then start on the one after that, I don't know when it will be but probably a long wait which is already driving me mad! kept getting light cramps last night then nothing happens

I'll bet! That does sound crazy-making. Hoping for a quick and easy cycle comes for you soon so that you can begin. Have been thinking of you!

Star, do you have a tentative date for your next round? I hope time speeds up for you - waiting is so hard!

Hi mara, I think it will be ens of Feb as I've got to wait for not this cycle but the next and I always have long cycles :(

Are you doing anything different this time around? Supplements, acupuncture, yoga? That was my next step. I had actually called to set up a consultation for acupuncture a few days before I was told IVF actually worked. I'm thinking I may take yoga anyways since I think I do need some mental relaxation or something. :( I'm so happy to be pregnant, and these feelings are starting to calm down, but I'm still battling fear and anxiety.

I wish you the best. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->