• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Far off but is anyone planning IVF/FET Oct/Nov time or waiting to start treatment?

When is your next scan mara? Mine is on the 16th Jan. I'm just 8 weeks and feeling sick, sore boobs and stomach. All good signs so I'm not complaining!

Hey, i won't be doing anything different, I didn't do anything in particular the last 2 times and although last one ended up in blighted ovum, at least it did implant initially, probably wasn't a good embryo x

When is your next scan mara? Mine is on the 16th Jan. I'm just 8 weeks and feeling sick, sore boobs and stomach. All good signs so I'm not complaining!

Mine is on January 30th (it's the NT Scan). I'll be 12.5 weeks...I was hoping they could see gender, but I think that's too early. They told us our sons gender at it, but I was 14 weeks. Guess we'll see!

Then I have another checkup (which I hope they do an ultrasound), at 14.5 weeks.

Wow so much to catch up on!

Citts congrats on your news of a baby girl...how did they find out so early?

Northern not much longer to wait until your scan. How have you been feeling?

Kat glad that all is moving along nicely.

Star...I hope that your cycle doesn't take too long to come...routing for you and your next cycle.

Mara so glad to see that after a rocky start things are developing well.

Sorry to those I've forgotten...hope you are all doing well.

I have my dating scan on Tuesday..2 more sleeps! I've suffered from morning sickness along the way but now I'm feeling okay now...just over the past few days it seems to have miraculously stopped. As for showing...my stomach is definitely rounding...I bought some maternity trousers at the weekend as I'm very uncomfortable in even the next size of trousers...it just seems to dig in! Part of this may be Christmas over indulgence too I suppose!!

Yay goingforit!! You're just about out of the first tri...can't wait to join you there! Hope your scan goes well as I'm sure it will.

My OB offers a blood test you can take between 10-14 weeks that is primarily meant to test for chromosomal abnormalities (downs, trisomy 18 and one other I'm forgetting), but while they're at it, they can test whether your baby's sex chromosomes have 2 xx's or an x+y. It's definitely odd knowing this early on when the pregnancy still doesn't quite feel real, but it's also fun to be able to look at sweet baby clothes for girls and to imagine more about what it will be like come July and beyond!

That's so cool Citts! Is it the Harmony or Panorama test? I'm trying to see if my dr will do it, but she said only if I'm over 35 or if I have a history of genetic issues.

Yeah it's definitely a neat thing, mara. It was actually done by Counsyl -- you can find them pretty easily by looking them up. I am not over 35 nor do I have increased risk, so I think we'll have to end up paying out of pocket. The cost is $200, so it's a lot but not outrageous.

Scan today was amazing! After a bit of a slow start due to my tilted uterus, we had a transvaginal scan again. Baby was dancing inside and waving and all looked so perfect. My official due date is the 20th July!

Attachments

• 20170110_151953-480x640.jpg
    20170110_151953-480x640.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 3
Awesome goingforit!!!!! Hope to be right behind you with my scan on Friday!

Awesome goingforit!!!!! Hope to be right behind you with my scan on Friday!

Wishing you all the best for Friday. Honestly it was just incredible. I just couldn't believe that we had to pay £20 for 6 pictures! You have to choose before too so you don't know how good they'll be or anything. With being private for our fertility treatment and given lots of scan pictures along the way....we were very surprised at this!

That's lovely goingforit! That is expensive though, think here I paid £5 for 3 with dd
Also I had 2 extra scans at clinic as I done a clinical trial with my ivf and they done 3d scans and got about 20 pics for free then! At that hospital they pay £5 for one pic normally of regular scans, shocking!

That's lovely goingforit! That is expensive though, think here I paid £5 for 3 with dd
Also I had 2 extra scans at clinic as I done a clinical trial with my ivf and they done 3d scans and got about 20 pics for free then! At that hospital they pay £5 for one pic normally of regular scans, shocking!

Yeah my husband and I had the conversation that a 3d scan wouldn't cost much more! I might even look into it as it'll be the same thing for the 20 week scan. Tbh the best part was watching it moving about on the screen!

Hope your cycle is going okay. Do you feel ready to start your next cycle?

I can't wait goingforit, just have to wait for af to hurry up as starting the one after next, feels like forever

It always seems that when when you have to wait. Hoping your body plays ball and doesn't make the wait too long for you. Is that a fresh or frozen cycle? Got everything crossed for you and will be hoping for regular updates!

I don't think we have to pay for pictures in the US - at least i haven't had to so far. That seems ridiculous that you have to pick and choose and pay per photo!

Wait, for regular doctor check up ultrasounds, you ladies have had to pay? The only time I had to pay was when we did a 3D/4D ultrasound at a private business. That sucks you have to pay!

Yes it was the regular nhs scan at my dating appointment. The worst thing is Citts that you don't actually even get to pick and choose for the money...the just print the ones they choose!! I was shocked as all. All the pictures during the treatment had been free!

Yes we pay for regular scan pictures, I got to choose mine though with dd, probably wasn't the best idea as my scan had already taken nearly an hr to get all the best measurements after having to let some pee out and jump up and down then I took forever picking photos Haha!
Only ones I didn't tray for were the ones at the clinic

I will post regular updates, will keep me sane lol
I will be doing a fet
So estrogen tablets for 2/3 weeks depending on how quick lining thickens then progesterone pessaries 3 times a day and transfer 5 days later

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->