• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Far off but is anyone planning IVF/FET Oct/Nov time or waiting to start treatment?

15 WKS 5 days. Baby's measuring 4 days ahead and IT'S A GIRL!!!

Attachments

• 20161221_085223_resized.jpg
    20161221_085223_resized.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 8
Wow Elliecain...congratulations on a great scan and a baby girl!!

Citts so pleased about your scan.

Wannabe sorry to hear about your little one. Hope she is feeling better now.

I can say I was 100 % shocked! I totally thought it was going to be a boy! Very excited no matter what as long as it's a healthy baby!

Congratulations Ellie on a beautiful scan and fantastic news!! So exciting!

Hey all, congrats Ellie.

In regards to missing the excitement i missed that the first time as i was so convinced i wouldn't get a baby never mind two at the end of it. I constantly told myself it would be chemical then eptopic then misscarry etc. Anyway this time i can't believe it and also don't have time to stop and think k so much with my two running about. I am 8+3 and supposed to be seeing midwife today for booking appointment and she cancelled ffs. So I doubt I will be seen before Xmas. I want a check over and scan date ASAP 😢

Wow Mara what a rollercoaster ride for you. So happy to hear it all worked out for you. Congrats :) :)

Congrats Ellie! That's so exciting.

Wow Mara what a rollercoaster ride for you. So happy to hear it all worked out for you. Congrats :) :)

Yeah, not a fun ride at all! And now I'm paranoid that somethings going to go wrong any minute. :dohh: But thank you, I'm so happy things turned around. :)

Congrats Ellie! :flower:

I did an update in my journal because I had my 12 wk US today, and I posted pics, so if anyone wants to read it, or see some pics than check out my journal link! :thumbup:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...acle-born-28-wks-sept-2016-ivf-2-bfp-314.html

Congrats on your beautiful scans Elli and wannabe!

Can't wait till my first scan. I just want to know it's all ok in there. 5 days to go!

Kat, the wait is so hard! A week from tomorrow I have my 8 week scan. How far along are you now?

So much good news in here and congratulations Ellie on your little baby girl!

Wow lots of amazing news on here!

Sorry I've been away ages, I needed a break after egg collection. Lining of the uterus didn't thicken so couldn't have a transfer. We have 6 Frozen embies although no idea how good quality as they were frozen day after collection.

AF is here now and I have to have another AF before they will start FET. It will be my first FET so absolutely no idea what to expect.
Got a hysteroscopy on the 29th Dec to check nothing serious with uterus before we move to FET.

So glad things are working out for lots of you on here! xxx

Emily the wait is hard at any stage isn't it? I had a FET in November which I'm 6 weeks preg.. i find FET much easier no drugs which is great. How many will you have transferred do you think?

Emily, best of luck! Waiting is so hard!!

Just curious, why did they freeze so quickly? I wonder if they should have done that with some of ours. Most started dying off after day 3. :( But we got lucky a few kept going...but they were slow growers.

Hi all I had my scan yesterday and bub measured 6 w 3 d and had heartbeat of 122 bpm. Right on target. Hope you're all well

That's great news! I have my scan on Thursday....and I'm so incredibly nervous. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->