Far off but is anyone planning IVF/FET Oct/Nov time or waiting to start treatment?

Hi girls, I am so sorry I haven't been on this thread in a while! It isn't easy keeping up with 3 year old twins well pregnant, so I have only been able to keep up with my journal lately! I posted a few pictures from my gender reveal photo shoot that I did in my journal and I wanted to share it with you lovely ladies! Here is a link to my journal page, the picture is in the spoiler!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...acle-born-28-wks-sept-2016-ivf-2-bfp-320.html

@Star, Good luck and baby dust to you! I saw on another thread that you are gearing up for your transfer soon! I hope you get a BFP and go on to have a H&H 9 months! :dust::dust:

@Jane, Congratulations hun! H&H 9 months to you! :flower:

Thanks for the well wishes Wannabe, unfortunately I was right to be worried. Our 7week scan last week, showed a gestational scan, yolk scan & tiny fetal pole, no where near where I should be.
Going for a scan on Thursday & organising a date for D&C. It's sad but can't grieve until it's over.
This was our last embryo so my assisted conception days are over.... good luck to everyone xxx

Oh no Janey! I hope things turn out ok. I'm so sorry it's stressful. :hugs:

Oh janey I'm so sorry to read this, is there any way things might catch up? Big hugs xx

Wannabe and mara, glad you are both doing well
Yes wannabe I'm just waiting for af in the next week or 2 then fet can begin!
Very exciting but after the blighted ovum very scary but I'll be glad to get going again x

Star, I wish you the very best with your next FET! :hugs:

How does a FET cycle duffer from IVF? I mean like timing and medications.

Thank you mara

It actually takes a bit longer for me anyway, when I done the if in 2014 it was 12 days from start to egg collection

With fet I start estrogen tablets after baseline when af arrives, after 10 days or so go for lining check, if thick enough start progesterone and transfer is 5 days later
With me though lining hasn't been thick enough last 2 times so had to have an extra week on the estrogen then check again
It's definitely easier though and no injections as the progesterone are pessaries, 3 times a day though which is a pain!

No injections is awesome! But man...I hated progesterone! Soooo messy! I was so happy to get off of them. I was told to stop at 10 weeks, but I had a bunch extra, so I weaned off of them. Up until week 10, it was 2x a day. Then what I did was switch to 1x a day for week 11, and then 1x every other day for week 12. No idea if it was necessary, but it made me feel better. Lol

Good idea wannabe, mine are meant to be up til 10 weeks, don't think I'll have any left though

I stopped at 10 weeks cold turkey with no problems! You should be fine, Star. So excited for you to finally be able to start your FET! I'm surprised at how long it takes to get going again.

Janey, so so sorry to hear of your loss. :hugs:

I know it feels like forever citts! Had to wait to have a cycle after the miscarriage though which took forever and then start on the next one which I'm waiting for now, bloomin long cycles!
Glad you are well x

Thanks ladies xxx
No Star, the nurse was adamant it was over & wouldn't progress. I think this scan tomorrow is just protocol, as with natural pregnancies the dates might be wrong. Unfortunately we know exactly when things happened!
The nail in the coffin was when she said you can slap me if I'm wrong... I just can't go through a natural miscarriage again & think the wait will kill me. Has anyone had a d&c? (I'm hoping the answers no!)
Just want this over... the nausea is unbearable.

Not long Star, my fingers are crossed for you xxx
Hope everyone else & gorgeous bumps are well xxx

I'm sorry Janey, it's so awful to be in limbo. :(

I've had a natural miscarriage, one induced by misoprostol and a D&C. The D&C to me was the easiest of the bunch, I recovered totally by the next day. Well, physically at last.

I'm waiting for AF before I can start stims. Thinking it should be here mid-next week.

Oh 3c, you've been through so much! Thanks for letting me know, I definitely will be having D&C... do you mind me asking if it was local or general? How many weeks were you?
I was with my best friend when she had medical management & she was in such pain... I just can't face it. More pain on top of the heartbreak of losing our baby.. it will tip me over the edge.
Do you sometimes feel like you're being punished for something? Or is it just me being totally depressed? X

So sorry janey, with mine I stopped the meds weds, started spotting Thurs and by Fri 11pm was all over, the pain for me was no worse than my period, if actually had worse period but they're normally pretty horrendous anyway

Hope it's as well as it can be for you xx

Oh 3c, you've been through so much! Thanks for letting me know, I definitely will be having D&C... do you mind me asking if it was local or general? How many weeks were you?X

I had a MMC at 10w4d, baby stopped developing around 9 weeks. It was a general, I've never heard of them being done locally here. I was in at 7 am to the hospital and home by noon so pretty quick.

I also feel often that I'm being punished for something. One of my friends once gave me a piece of advice that worked for her - to ban the "F" word (fair) from their home. It's so hard but constantly thinking none of this is fair isn't helping me.

No change at my scan last week, so booked in for D&C under local on Wednesday. Can't wait for it to be over x

I know what you mean 3c. I'm adjusting to the fact that this is it. My DH said it doesn't have to be but at the moment I've had enough, waiting, putting life on hold, appointments, injections, foof scans & utter disappointment. I need to put my energy into our miracle LG & looking after myself. So a year of trying naturally until I feel I can do otherwise.
Good luck girls... Will be checking up on you xxx

Oh Janey, I'm so sorry. I hope the d&c is quick and easy, and recovery is uneventful. :hugs: There are so many stories about women who get their rainbow baby after a failed IVF, when they take a break. As hard as that is to imagine right now, I hope a short break is all you need. Hug your LG a little tighter and remember, this isn't the end. Just a detour. Huge :hugs:

Hi all, I haven't been getting any notifications from this page so haven't thought to post until now. I hope you are all ok. I will be 18 weeks on Sunday. Can't believe where time is going x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->