Far off but is anyone planning IVF/FET Oct/Nov time or waiting to start treatment?

Hi! :) Glad everything is going well! I'll be 16 weeks tomorrow! I've been feeling tiny movements from time to time. I hope I get to see baby tomorrow (I'm pushing for a scan to see if my complete previa has moved. Fx it has!!!).

Hi ladies,

Mara I love love love feeling movement with dd I had to wait til 21 weeks because my placenta was at the front acting like a cushion and I'll never forget that 1 single kick in the middle of the night

I'm currently pupo! 2dp5dt, wish me luck ladies! Hope you are all well xx

Oh wishing you all the best Star! :)

I haven't been receiving emails from this group so I think I've got a lot to catch up on! I have an anterior high placenta so my movement has been slower than most to feel but hubby managed to feel it for the first time this morning at 22+ weeks. I've been feeling it for myself for a few weeks now.

Hi Star! Fx for you!!!! Are you testing out the trigger (did you dona trigger?)?

I didn't do trigger as was a fet but I will be testing early!

Goingforit glad to hear you are well too, so exciting how far you ladies are already!

Congrats on being PUPO star! Good luck and lots of sticky baby dust to you! I hope you get a BFP!! :dust: :dust:

Hi everyone. Hope you are well. Star I have everything crossed for you!!!

I'm 21+2 now x

Hi mara, it was a bfn :(

Going to try another fet in a couple of months, hope you're well?

Oh no Star, I'm sorry sorry! :hugs: I hope the next FET is the last you you'll ever need. Fx

Thank you,Me too mara, this will be the 4th fet and I know I'm lucky enough to have dd but I know she would love a sibling!

Yes, you're lucky to have your dd, but that will never replace completing your family. It's what the mind and body need, so I totally understand trying until you've exhausted all ways to make it happen. :hugs:

Thank you mara, sometimes I feel selfish as I have dd and some people are trying for their first (like my sister who is having trouble conceiving) but it's about dd too and completing our family for her too
I have 5 frosties left so surely 1 has to work!
I'll keep this thread posted :)

That is not selfish at all! Everyone should do what they feel is best for them and their family. Anyone who tells you otherwise is just jealous.

@Star, I am so sorry about the BFN! Big huge hugs to you!! :hugs::hugs: Good luck and baby dust to you for your next FET!!

Thank you wannabe! How are you?

I am doing okay! Baby girl is healthy and growing on schedule! I passed Blood work and a 24 hour urine because my BP has been borderline high on and off. However I failed my 1 hour glucose test and now my OB wants me to do the 3 hour test!!!:wacko::dohh: I am not happy about that! My c-section is scheduled for June 23rd, and I can't believe how fast time is going bye! DH has been busy trying to get the nursery done and we turned our guest bedroom into a minnie mouse themed room for DS. My son is staying in the original nursery for the twins and eventually he will have a mickey mouse themed room. I am starting to worry we won't get everything done in time for baby girls arrival!! I am tired a lot since I am getting bigger and bigger, all well trying to keep up with the twins. :wacko:

I have a link to my journal in my siggy and I always keep it updated so if you want to follow me and keep in touch just pop on and say hello!! Do you have a journal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->