Far off but is anyone planning IVF/FET Oct/Nov time or waiting to start treatment?

Thinking of you star and am checking back as I await to hear your news.... good luck with your next frostie keep trying!

I don't have a journal wannabe but I'll come and see you in yours :)

Thank you kat! Hope you're well?

Star, you did the transfer already, right? When are betas? Fx so hard for you!!!!! :hugs:

Hey mara, close but not Yet, transfer is Tuesday! Lining was good on first check After 8 days of estrogen so that was good too, can't wait

How are you and everyone?

Hi ladies, just wanted to share that our baby girl decided to come 3 weeks early. Born Fri 5/19/17 at 0836. 7#11oz, 20.5in long. We're both doing great!

♡

Attachments

• 6_resized.jpg
    6_resized.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 8_resized.jpg
    8_resized.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 4
Yay!!!!! Huge congrats! Such a great weight and size for 3 weeks early. My son was born at 37.5 weeks and was 7lbs 2oz, 20in long. Haha

Rest up, and soak in all those amazing newborn cuddles. :cloud9:

Huge congratulations! Glad you are both doing well. She is adorable. :)

congratulations ellie, she is beautiful! Glad to hear you are doing well xx

I'm 1dp5dt today, wish me luck!

Wishing you all the best star...really hope this is it for you. Do you know when you will start testing?

Thank you goingforit, otd is 3rd June, I probably won't wait that long but am going to try not to test too early for a change!

thank you all, means a lot you're still thinking of me! I'll update when I start testing :)

Hey Star...how are you feeling? Been thinking of you and have everything crossed.

Hi goingforit, I'm not feeling too much which is making me feel out, even though I didn't feel a lot with dd or the bfp that ended in blighted ovum

I think I am going to test this morning, 7dp5dt, I've never waited this long and I think if it was going to be a bfp, something would show up by now
I think I just need to do it so I can stop symptom spotting and driving myself mad!

Yesterday afternoon I felt a but sick, light cramps and boobs hurt which could be down to progesterone, this morning though, nothing!
Boobs are a but bigger too which I didn't have with my bfn cycle but don't remember having with my bfp cycles either!

As you can see I'm going slightly crazy here so I'll update when I've tested!

Oh bless you. Yes I remember the symptom spotting journey and you are right to take the test to put your mind at ease because I personally believe there is no rhyme or reason to symptoms. Everyone is just so different that why is true for one can be so different to another.

Wishing you all the best. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->