Far off but is anyone planning IVF/FET Oct/Nov time or waiting to start treatment?

So, it looks like I'm a little anemic? WBC/RBC was low & MCV was high - that was their only real concern. They want me to follow up with my MD. I wanted to tell her it's because they took my blood on day 3 while I was pretty much hemorrhaging from my lady parts and I expected nothing less. I was nice though. I am already not fond of this nurse - she's very short always seems like she can't be bothered with answering questions.

I was more concerned that my thyroid is up from .75 in June to 1.45 - but still in range so I'll wait till my next appointment with the RE to discuss.

other stuff:
Estradiol was just 13.12 (told nothing to worry about)
FSH 8.66
LH 6.56
And AFC count was 10 on the right 7 on the left

No word yet on DH's SA. I actually forgot to ask too cause I'm at work and wasn't prepared with my notes when she called :growlmad:

:coffee::coffee::coffee:

Hi, Cookie! :wave: Thanks for popping in over there. Lots of food talk these days. :haha:

I'm trying to be gluten and dairy free right now, primarily as a personal exercise to see if it helps with my endometriosis. I've read some conflicting stuff but it seems that for some people, eliminating those and other types of food help reduce inflammation and therefore cramping and other pain and related endo symptoms. I figured I'd give it a shot in these few months before I can do IVF to help keep the endo at bay and as far away from my ovaries as possible. <3 I'm not sure if it'll work but I don't see harm in trying for awhile - apart from my now constant cravings for cheese and baked goods. :haha:

Good luck at your first set of tests today!! How long until you see the initial results?

I am so good without gluten - after 5 years, you really adjust, but I would be hurt if I had to give up cheese. I was pretty strict paleo for a while and have done multiple whole30's back to back, but always add cheese back. Never met a cheese I didn't love.

I do have a million recipes for all kinds of gluten free baked goods - lots of low carb stuff too. It has definitely helped through the years

"Never met a cheese I didn't love" - that's exactly how I feel! :haha:

I saw you got your results back. Hoping your discussion about your thyroid with your RE goes well. Bummer about missing your DH's SA. Is there a patient portal you can log into and sneak those results from?

If not, hoping for good news for you tomorrow!

I was dairy free for a whole year while nursing my son....it was so hard! Have u taken a hpt yet wannabe? I got my bfp at 6dp5dt bc I was too impatient to wait for bloods lol

Well I Called back on my way home from work and was able to get some of the SA results. His count was 70mil, 50% of them were alive/swimming, and she gave another figure - 2.5% - but I can't remember what that was - possibly morphology.

Cookie I think those sound like great #'s. My husband has MFI so good were never near that good. Very promising I think!

Thanks Ellie. I have no idea what his #'s should be so ill be pretty excited when we get a chance to meet with our doctor to discuss next steps

Cookie, I remember getting my DH's numbers and being like, :shrug: because I had no idea if they were good or bad without the doctor putting it into context. I still don't know much about sperm numbers but I trust the ladies on here when they say those are good. And you'll talk to the doctor soon and get confirmation. Yay!

Thanks lemon and star. TBH, I've been pretty wrapped up in what my CBC numbers mean and haven't given it much thought. I know I shouldn't, but I couldn't help googling low white and red blood cell count and the low white is kinda scary. And now I'm a mess lol. Ugh. Appointment with my Doctor isn't till sept 1st

So I just logged into my patient portal to get my BW results from yesterday and they look great! I really hope this is a good sign! I had some more symptoms, my boobs seem more tender, and I had lots of pulling and tugging in my uterus lastnight when I slept and this morning. I am going to post my tests later that I took with FMU. Well for now here are my lab results:

progesterone: 47.88
estrogen: 1050.89

I think those numbers are great! I just hope it means I am on the road to my BFP!!! I have updated my journal and my testing thread with the latest ones from this morning. I was hoping for really great dark pink lines today but they are still those annoying barely there shadow lines!! :wacko:

My HCg bloods are on Sunday but I won't know the results until monday since my RE office is closed on sunday. I hope that I get some definite lines by sunday or I am not so sure my blood work is going to be very good numbers! Sigh! i am sure that they will have me repeat the labs again later on the week since I am getting them in a little early. Wish me luck!

@cookie, I am glad that your lab results are good and that your DH's :spermy: results are good! Good luck to you! :dust::dust:

Still rooting for you Wannabe, lots of luck, looking forward to tomorrow's frer x

Wannabe those #'s are good! Fx for you! Looking forward to seeing an update

Fx wannabe!!

Afm: cd 1 today. We are doing the IUI on Aug 30th. I can't believe it is so close.

Aayla thats so exciting and not too far away. I'm anxiously awaiting 8/30 too bc that's when my periods supposed to start and then we'll get our FET schedule!

Thanks for the good luck wishes girls! :hugs: Well I think I might of gotten a BFP this morning if any ofyou guys want to take a peek at my testing thread in the gallery or my journal, there is a link in my siggy to it!!! :happydance::thumbup:

@Aayla, good luck and lots of sticky baby dust with your IUI! I hope you get a BFP! :dust::dust:

@Ellie, How exciting! I can't wait for your cycle to start! Good luck and tons of sticky baby dust your way!!!:dust::dust:

Forgot to say af started Thurs day 34! That's short for me so I'm going to start next cycle, will ring clinic in week and order meds
Hopefully next af wont be long otherwise I will have to do my bloods again as they run out 29/9 which isn't a major deal just an effort lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->