Far off but is anyone planning IVF/FET Oct/Nov time or waiting to start treatment?

That's amazing wannabe!! Hope you have a nice sticky bean.

star25 - do you mean you have to wait until next AF starts? So mid-late September-ish?

I am just waiting to see how our IVF turns out. We have 9 embies on day 2, will do PGS on whatever embryos are still around on day 5.

did my day 3 FSH and Estradiol tests. My FSH was 4.8miU/L and My Estradiol was 94 miU/L. Some things say my FSH is fine and I have a good reserve with that number but some things say it is low and this shows I have PCOS (which I know I have). My Estradiol is low for sure and I knew this would be the case with PCOS. Now I just wait for the doc to call, if they will. Not sure if they are going to go over the results me.

Since today is day 3 I started my letrozole today. I will be using opk's starting day 12.

Well done with the embies 3c, great number, hope all going strong for day 5 and testing goes well
Yes I'm waiting until next cycle, I could have started 2 cycles ago but it was too early and the summer is really busy for dh as he has a taxi company so best to wait til Sept, I just hope it's a shorter one again now I'm on the countdown!

I don't know if I have to just start treatment before my bloods run out on the 29/9 or finished it so I will ask when I call for meds

Aayla, I'm not good with numbers for results but good luck as you're now on your way!

HSG was this morning - left tube is blocked. Waiting to hear from my doc. On the plus side, the procedure didn't hurt like some horror stories I read. I've definitely had way worse AF cramps.

Well girls, thanks for all of the support and for cheering me on, but it isn't good news. :hugs: My blood work was negative for HCG but my estrogen level was good still at 45.93. :cry: I am doing okay today other than feeling sad. I got angry lastnight and had a good cry when the twins were in bed so I got it all out of my system. I am just mentally exhausted more than anything else.

So DH is on board now with trying again, possibly a fresh IVF cycle or maybe a few other options that we are considering. So I will try again once we can figure out costs and time frames. etc. Wish me luck for the future.

I am going to try to continue following this thread and to keep cheering you girls on. I should be back soon with another attempt as well. I will get caught up with your new posts shortly. I may need to take a few days off to let things sink in and feel sad for a bit.

cookie: Sorry to hear that.

Wannabe: we posted at the same time. I'm sorry to hear it was negative. So frustrating when tests are showing positive. I'm almost done with hpts. Even the old style frer that we have are giving me shadow lines when I have absolutely no hcg in my system. The quality is truly going down. I'm glad to hear you will be trying again at some point. We're all here for you.

Sorry about your left tube cookie, glad it didnt hurt aa much as you expected to, how long until you hear from Dr?

Wannabe, we will definitely be here for you when you are ready, big hugs xx

Thanks star - I talked to the receptionist today after my appointment because the tech who did the HSG said I would probably need more antibiotics than what was prescribed because of the blockage. The receptionist said that since all my diagnostic testing is complete, the next step is for DH and I to meet with the Dr to discuss the plan. She said it probably wont be until mid September but wont be able to book it till the hospital sends over the HSG results.... lotsa waiting, hard to be patient

Aww wannabe I'm sorry. Glad you and your DH are on the same page about moving forward.

Cookie, that's a bummer, but will help them set a course of action for you. September will be here before you know it. I hope you can get on a wait list and maybe scoop up someone else's appt if the have to cancel. <3

That's amazing wannabe!! Hope you have a nice sticky bean.

star25 - do you mean you have to wait until next AF starts? So mid-late September-ish?

I am just waiting to see how our IVF turns out. We have 9 embies on day 2, will do PGS on whatever embryos are still around on day 5.

Good luck 3chords! :dust::dust: I hope that all of your embryos grow successfully and make it to transfer and freeze! :dust::dust:

did my day 3 FSH and Estradiol tests. My FSH was 4.8miU/L and My Estradiol was 94 miU/L. Some things say my FSH is fine and I have a good reserve with that number but some things say it is low and this shows I have PCOS (which I know I have). My Estradiol is low for sure and I knew this would be the case with PCOS. Now I just wait for the doc to call, if they will. Not sure if they are going to go over the results me.

Since today is day 3 I started my letrozole today. I will be using opk's starting day 12.

Good luck hun! I hope this cycle goes really great for you and you get lots of healthy eggs and embryos! :dust::dust:

Well done with the embies 3c, great number, hope all going strong for day 5 and testing goes well
Yes I'm waiting until next cycle, I could have started 2 cycles ago but it was too early and the summer is really busy for dh as he has a taxi company so best to wait til Sept, I just hope it's a shorter one again now I'm on the countdown!

I don't know if I have to just start treatment before my bloods run out on the 29/9 or finished it so I will ask when I call for meds

Aayla, I'm not good with numbers for results but good luck as you're now on your way!
Good luck and baby dust to you for September! :dust::dust:

HSG was this morning - left tube is blocked. Waiting to hear from my doc. On the plus side, the procedure didn't hurt like some horror stories I read. I've definitely had way worse AF cramps.

Sorry about the blocked tube cookie! :hugs: I also have a damaged possibly blocked tube as well. I am glad that your HSG wasn't uncomfortable. Mine hurt like hell when they put the dye in, I screamed out in pain and was glad it was over with when it was done! I was crampy after also but that part wasn't that bad. Good luck with your next steps! :dust::dust:

So, now I have an appointment on Wednesday for an SIS. When I talked to the nurse she said it shouldn't be more than a couple of weeks to see the doctor after that. I'll be sure to call her instead of the receptionist to schedule. End of August is way better than middle of September

@Cookie, what does "SIS" stand for? Good luck with your appointment!

AFM, I think I am going to take this month off when my period comes and than start the IVF cycle when AF comes, which it would be due in the middle of September if this next cycle is regular, however if it is like the cycle after my chemical FET than it will be super long. I really hope this isn't the case though. This gives my body a break, gives me a chance to think some more about what comes next, figure out how to pay for it all, also time to order my meds and all of that. I think I will be cycling with someof you girls in September so that will be nice to have cycle buddys. :thumbup:

I'll probably be a cycle buddy with you Wannabe
I wish it had worked for you this time but you won't be alone next time

@Cookie, what does "SIS" stand for? Good luck with your appointment!

Hey wannabe, Thank you. SIS = Saline infusion sonohysterogram. I guess they want to take a better look at my uterus too. I'm pretty happy I was able to get an appointment for tomorrow, instead of waiting till after my next AF is done in the second week of Sept. Hopefully this means I can begin my first cycle sooner.

I'm sorry wannabe, I was really hoping your lines would get darker. :( Good luck on the next cycle, will be at least a couple of ladies here going ahead in September.

Six of our embryos are still looking good and have been biopsied today for PGS. Should know tomorrow if any are PGS normal and ready for transfer in October.

Thank you 3c! :hugs: That is great news! Good luck! I hope they are all healthy embryos that can be frozen! :dust::dust:

I'm so sorry wannabe that's too bad. I think it's great that you're going to give yourself this next month to think and determine the best course of action.
3chords that's great! I pray the majority if not all of your embryos cone back normal. 4 of the 6 that we tested came back normal so I've got hope high hopes for you.
Cookie it stinks you've got a blocked tube but glad they're getting you in for better imaging with the SISTER.

Sounds like most of us will hopefully be getting busy in Sept! I can't wait! I'm day 21 of my cycle impatiently waiting for AF.

That's great news on your embies 3C! Any update today?

AFM, just got back from having the SIS done. Seems I have 3 polyps in my uterus and 1 on my cervix. My doctor is on vacation this week so not sure if the backup doctor will call me to discuss.

so with this and a blocked tube, at least I have a better idea of why a baby hasn't happened yet for us despite the tremendous amount of :sex:

another painless procedure today - was easier than the HSG, the doctor who did it was amazed at the quality of my scan and pictures.

Hopefully, we can quickly move forward with a plan now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->