Fathers Day BFP bump buddies!!

readynwilling

Jadyn & Tyler's Mom
Reaction score
Hi!

Looking for gals who got their BFP on father day (and therefore due late february or early march) to be bump buddies!!

My Name is Sara and Im from Canada. I got my BFP on fathers day and EDD is March 5th :wave:

Hi hun :hi:

I'm another Fathers day :bfp: gal and I think my EDD is 23 Feb 2011. My name is Stacey and I'm from Scotland

Stacey - have you thought about whether you are going to find out the sex?? I was on the fence about it - thought that it would be a fun suprise - until it became real. Now i know I NEED to know :rofl:

Stacey - have you thought about whether you are going to find out the sex?? I was on the fence about it - thought that it would be a fun suprise - until it became real. Now i know I NEED to know :rofl:

Hmmm its such a tough one isnt it :shrug: :shrug: I think me and OH will have to have a good think about it. I always said I would want to know but one of my friends just had a baby and she kept it a surprise and she was so glad she did and said it was lovley now knowing. I'm really impatient though so I think I might have to find out :laugh2:

Also if I find out what I'm having all be off buying everything pink or blue I can find so it might be better for my credit card if I dont find out :rofl:

Thats true. When my bff was preggo with her first she wanted to find out but baby was never in right position.. so we bought yellow a LOT of yellow... and i don't wanna buy some much yellow.

I've already done some research into cloth diapers so i want to be able to buy pink or blue! And finishing the nursery and stuff.

I got mine on Fathers Day too! Due Feb 24/25!

Thats true. When my bff was preggo with her first she wanted to find out but baby was never in right position.. so we bought yellow a LOT of yellow... and i don't wanna buy some much yellow.

I've already done some research into cloth diapers so i want to be able to buy pink or blue! And finishing the nursery and stuff.

Wow your organised doing research already I hadnt even thought about that yet.

Me and OH were talking about it last night and I think we will end up finding out. I just cant wait for the scan roll on 12 weeks :happydance:

So i did my 8th hpt this morning :bfp: :rofl:

My boobs are still tender, im getting cramps (some of it is gas) and im gassy :haha:

I bought a book called "your pregnancy week by week" and read for weeks 3,4,& 5. I also bought "eat, pray, love" cause i need a new book to read. I was in the book store and they had a kobo reader. MAN I WANT ONE! Then i was looking and there are similar apps for the iphone and my hubby has an iphone and i want to get one when the new one comes out in July so i will probably just wait and do it that way.

How are you all feeling? Have either of you joined the february thread in first tri?

So i did my 8th hpt this morning :bfp: :rofl:

My boobs are still tender, im getting cramps (some of it is gas) and im gassy :haha:

I bought a book called "your pregnancy week by week" and read for weeks 3,4,& 5. I also bought "eat, pray, love" cause i need a new book to read. I was in the book store and they had a kobo reader. MAN I WANT ONE! Then i was looking and there are similar apps for the iphone and my hubby has an iphone and i want to get one when the new one comes out in July so i will probably just wait and do it that way.

How are you all feeling? Have either of you joined the february thread in first tri?

8 hpts :rofl: I did my 4th one this morning and I thought I was bad :rofl:

I'm probably being really thick here but whats a kobo reader?

I'm feeling sick and really tired today can't wait to get home and go for a snooze on the sofa.

Oh I hadnt spotted that I might go for a look.

a kobo reader is a digital book thingy... you can download the books and save them and read them on it.

The thread is February Lovebugs. Due so early in March there is a good chance i would end up with a february baby but i have also heard you tend to go late with your first. Anyway doesn't matter im a march mummy for all intents and purposes.

I feel tired at work then ok when i get home :haha: but im ready for bed by 10pm.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Is "Your Pregnancy Week by Week" the one by Curtis? I have that one. Eat Pray Love was such a good book.

I've only taken the one test, but I'm sick and sore boobs, and tired, and all that so I figure I'm still pregnant. I'm not going to shop for anything until well into my second trimester, since I've lost 2 early in the second tri.

Yes, I'm on the Lovebugs thread... if you aren't on there already, join up!

Have a great day ladies, I need to get showered and run the kids to their swimming lesson.

:hugs: sophist, i think the book is by Curtis... cant remember 100% right now.

I TOLD MY MOM :yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

She was so excited. Of course she wanted to tell her bf right away. I told her no but i wouldn't be suprised if she can't keep it a secret - especially if she gets a beer or 10 in her.

Just waiting for my inlaws to stop by now!

She was so excited. Of course she wanted to tell her bf right away. I told her no but i wouldn't be suprised if she can't keep it a secret - especially if she gets a beer or 10 in her.

Aww thats lovley congrats hun :hug:

:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"