Father's Day gift from 'the bump'..?!

MemmaJ

Reaction score
Posting this in First & Second Trimester forums to get as many ideas as possible as I'm stumped..!

Father's Day here in the UK is in 2 weeks. I have already bought a Fathers Day Card for the 'daddy to be', but I really want to get him a gift too. All the things I find online seem to involve a scan picture, but I don't really want to go down that route as he has all the scan pictures saved on his phone anyway and looks at them all the time.

Is anyone getting a gift for their partner from 'the baby' and if so, what ideas have you come up with? :)

I havent even begun to think about father's day. Oh noooo! >_<

The only idea I've come up with is a book - it's our first baby so I was thinking a funny book like a dad survival guide or something :haha:

Pretty crap idea lol I'll be slaking for more ideas thanks x

How about a video of all the things you want to do when your baby arrives or all the places you'll visit? Or a video of clips of your life together and then end it with things you're looking forward to about baby arriving - with shorts of scans in there too.

Not quite the same, but I'm doing a video for my husband of clips of our kids. I'm really hoping this cycle will be a BFP, as I'd love to end it with "We just wanted to let you know we love you, we think you're the best dad in the world, so much so, that we think we should share you with someone else" and then show clips of the kids holding the BFP and signs saying number 3 is on their way. I've already made most of the video to the soundtrack of 'Heartbeats' by Jose Gonzalez (matches it perfectly) and am so hoping I can finish it with the BFP shots. If not, it'll just be the video of the kids saying they love daddy.

Phew, sorry for long post!

I am looking for ideas too. I have 2 children from a previous marriage but this will be OH's first.

I'm reluctant to do this as I will only be 7 weeks and I just don't feel safe committing to anything this early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->