Father's Day

mrsdcooper

Mummy to Hermione
Reaction score
I'm having section on fri 14th June. So will be hospital on Sunday 16th June (fathers day). What do I do regarding Father's Day now?

From perspective of baby he gets a nes born so that's a no brainer. Problem is I have a 4,3 and 1 year old. The older ones will want to celebrate with him and do cards and gifts. I can buy up front cards. What about gifts. Also kids are not old enough to organise giving them to him on the day. Also part if the day hell be with me so will if upset them they don't see daddy the whole time.

Ideas and suggestions please.

Have the cards at the hospital with up and have him bring the whole family in the morning so the kids can give him the cards and any presents your kids get, a cute gift would be something you could keep with all the kids hand or feet prints, just do the other 3 now and bring the paint to do baby once he/she is born. We got my dad a t-shirt and he still wears it!

Could whoever is watching the other kids while you are having baby be able to bring the present when they bring the kids to the hospital?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->