Favourite Christmas movies

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
Do you have a favourite?

Mine are Santa Claus the Movie and Home Alone :xmas9:

Oh where to start!! :haha:
Home alone of course. The snowman and the Father Christmas films play on a loop for my ds which I love haha. He makes me dance the snowman party scene :haha:
I loooove love actually. Christmas with the kranks is also really good and so festive and funny. And I personally admit to liking jingle all the way (Arnold Schwarzenegger) just because it's so silly haha.

But overall got to be love actually! I start sobbing at about 7 different scenes in it haha

Oh yes, I love the Snowman movie. My daughter cries at the end though when he melts! :(

Oh god there's too many. Elf, Santa who, Christmas with the kranks, polar express, Muppets Christmas Carol, miracle on 34th street.

Its a wonderful life is a firm favourite in our house.

DD loves the snowman.

Elf, polar express, grinch, home alone, arthur christmas
I cant pick between them also i love the mickey christmas movies i love disney.

How did I forget elf!! The best bloody one :haha:
Also I semi count Hook as a Christmas film so that's a fave.
Yeah the ending of the snowman is like a really sad life lesson for kids haha! At least they have the snowdog sequel so they know everything turns out okay, I grew up with he melts and that's it :haha:

For Me
Home Alone 1 and 2
Santa Claus the movie
Miracle on 34th Street
Look who's talking now (watched this the other day)
Love actually

The girls have only just got into films, normally they were too long for them. We have watched Arthur Christmas and I bought the polar express. Need to try elf.

For Me
Home Alone 1 and 2
Santa Claus the movie
Miracle on 34th Street
Love actually

The girls have only just got into films, normally they were too long for them. We have watched Arthur Christmas and I bought the polar express. Need to try elf.

Elf is amaaaazing but not so much for little kids. At least my ds (4.5) prefers animated films, hard to hold his attention with a live action and also the jokes go way over his head. But get it for yourself for sure haha.

With lo he loves The Snowman. He also loves the TV adaption of Stick Man. Arthur Christmas is another fave. He also likes watching christmas episodes of his fave cartoons - Thomas, Paw Patrol.
Me and OH love watching Bad Santa and In Bruges around Christmas! Not family friendly but very funny!!!!

With lo he lives The Snowman. He also loves the TV adaption of Stick Man.
Me and OH love watching Bad Santa and In Bruges around Christmas! Not family friendly but very funny!!!!

Oh yeah In Bruges is amazing haha. Definitely not one to watch with the kids though, Jesus :rofl:

For Me
Home Alone 1 and 2
Santa Claus the movie
Miracle on 34th Street
Love actually

Elf is amaaaazing but not so much for little kids. At least my ds (4.5) prefers animated films, hard to hold his attention with a live action and also the jokes go way over his head. But get it for yourself for sure haha.

Thanks. Will get it for ourselves :)

Great animated ones for kids are Ice Age Mammoth Chrirstmas and The Flight Before Christmas.

The Santa Clause
Classic Animated shows like How the Grinch Stole Christmas, Frosty, and Rudolf

How did I forget Arthur Christmas and The Santa Clause?

All of them :haha:

We especially love The Santa Claus (1, 2 and 3!) and Miracle on 34th Street.
Kids also love Elf on the Shelf (with chippy the elf) <3

Home Alone 1 and 2
Elf
Jingle all the way (Alex loves this one, not too keen on the 2nd one though)
All I want for Christmas
Jack Frost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"