Favourite Christmas songs

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
What are your favourite Christmas songs?

Mine are Merry Xmas Everybody by Slade, Silver Bells, Jingle Bells, Do They Know It's Christmas, All I Want for Christmas is You and Frosty the Snowman :xmas8:

Fairy tale of New York, The Power of Love, aaaand my guilty pleasure is that girls aloud one (can't remember what it's called :xmas4: )

I can never choose a favourite. I love so many, from Blue Christmas, to White Christmas, to Step into Christmas :haha: the only thing I insist on is that its actually ABOUT Christmas, or winter, or snowmen etc I can't stand it when music channels include songs that were number 1 at Christmas but have nothing about it in the lyrics. A bit of snow in the video does not make it a Christmas song.

Wizzard - I wish it could be Christmas everyday x

Fairytale of New York definitely is up there for me too and then Bing Crosby's White Christmas and Nat King Cole's Christmas song. "Chestnuts roasting on an open fire, Jack Frost nipping at your nose..." Ahh childhood memories, that is still so Christmas to me! :)

So many...hard to choose.
My DH loves the slow Bing Crosby type songs and I love anything I can dance too!

Fairytale of New York
Justin Bieber - mistletoe
Anything from the Michael buble Christmas

Oh gosh so many I love !

Wham - last Christmas
I do love having my Nat King Cole Christmas album playing while we are doing the tree but the girls obviously love more upbeat songs haha they love jingle bells etc .

Mary Did You Know by Pentatonix.... And anything else by Pentatonix :laugh2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"