Feb 1~~~CD1~~~ buddies anyone?

I'm so worried now. Pos OPK was last night. Last month I ov on day of first pos OPK. And to make matters worse my thermometer screwed up this am. After it beeped I shut it off like normal to quiet it and not wake DB. Went to bathroom to read it and it didn't stay in memory! So I'm sitting on toilet already up out of bed for 5 minutes and retook it and it was up from 97.26 (3 days in a row to 97.59! My cover line last month was 97.54. If I ov yesterday I screwed (or not really). Last bd was wed night and I question the quality of those swimmers after it having been so long. Even if we bd tonight they are now 4 old-I think.
Ugh I don't know what to do. Well I can't do anything except wait and hope temp was just a mess up. Wondering if I shouldn't use a softcup after bd? Is that how you use them?

I don't think your temp was accurate since you already stood up and moved around. Stay nice and relaxed so that little eggie can do its thing and maybe get a bd in today. I've read about women using those soft cups after and it makes sense to keep the guys where they need to be. I've never used one and (this is just me), I'd be worried I'd put it in wrong and keep them trapped out!. You know since you're in the window maybe keeping your legs up for awhile will do the same thing. I say this of course like we have no other distractions and we have all kinds of free time...........riigghhttt :)

I'll be thinking of you girl and have my fx'd.

I'm so worried now. Pos OPK was last night. Last month I ov on day of first pos OPK. And to make matters worse my thermometer screwed up this am. After it beeped I shut it off like normal to quiet it and not wake DB. Went to bathroom to read it and it didn't stay in memory! So I'm sitting on toilet already up out of bed for 5 minutes and retook it and it was up from 97.26 (3 days in a row to 97.59! My cover line last month was 97.54. If I ov yesterday I screwed (or not really). Last bd was wed night and I question the quality of those swimmers after it having been so long. Even if we bd tonight they are now 4 old-I think.
Ugh I don't know what to do. Well I can't do anything except wait and hope temp was just a mess up. Wondering if I shouldn't use a softcup after bd? Is that how you use them?

I don't think your temp was accurate since you already stood up and moved around. Stay nice and relaxed so that little eggie can do its thing and maybe get a bd in today. I've read about women using those soft cups after and it makes sense to keep the guys where they need to be. I've never used one and (this is just me), I'd be worried I'd put it in wrong and keep them trapped out!. You know since you're in the window maybe keeping your legs up for awhile will do the same thing. I say this of course like we have no other distractions and we have all kinds of free time...........riigghhttt :)

I'll be thinking of you girl and have my fx'd.

thanks faithmum...
we are planning on :sex: tonight after db comes home from bringing the kids back to their mothers. I hoped we could sneak one in earlier while they were occupied but he was afraid to.

I added the temp to my chart but discarded it. I have never taken it again after i have been up and moving to see how quickly it changes. maybe i should experiment! I know the rational-i just pray it was wrong

I know how to use the softcups. I have used them for af but they were just too messy.

other signs are progressing too. on to ewcm and high-soft-open.

overall i do have a good feeling about this cycle-my body seems to be doing what it is supposed to-now for db & i to catch up with it!

Thanks for the good thoughts!
:dust: to all of us!

guess tww is going to be upon me very very soon

Gl Bonnie in the tww!
Skweek where are you in your cycle?
Faithmum are you in the tww as well?
AFM- I'm cd10 and waiting to o should be around cd 14 or 15!!

Gl Bonnie in the tww!

Yeah I'm in the 2ww. Cd 5 today and had some hopeful crampiness but it seems every month I convince myself I'm implanting only to have the witchypoo arrive.

CD 10 - guess you've got your work cut out for ya in the next few days :) sending good vibes your way MG!

Gl Bonnie in the tww!

Hi all,
I am CD13 and due to OV in the next few days. So will be take as much advantage of V'day as possible. Got the basque and corset ready!! :blush: :haha: :blush:
Just back from my personal trainer! My stomach is going to be seriously sore for the next few days!!!

Happy valentines ladies.
I am a bit bummed this morning because I think my chances of BFP are low
My screwed up temp has things all messed up
Senario 1-ov on the 11th. Bd 8 & 12-fail to low
Senario 1-ov on the 12th. Bd 8, 12,13-low
I will be very surprised if I get a valentines baby
Hope everyone else is bd'img on the right schedule
:hug:
~B

Sorry things are screwyy bonnie. I am still waiting on af after BFN yesterday morning. I am going to temp next cycle so i can be sure of OV.

Sorry things are screwyy bonnie. I am still waiting on af after BFN yesterday morning. I am going to temp next cycle so i can be sure of OV.

What day are you?
Not out yet....
Neither of us really.
Fx'd witch stays away

Happy valentines ladies.
~B

You know Bonnie - the last time I had a bfp I bd'd CD7 and O'd on CD 11....those guys can live up to 5 days so DON'T stop hoping!! You are in the game my friend. Baby dust to you this Valentine's day :hugs:

We are all guilty of testing early aren't we? Did you just test early? I started temping and can't believe the information you get from it. The last time I temped was for DS (14) many years ago and I forgot how important it is to do. Regardless until the witch is at the door; you're in the game :flower:

Baby dust to you!!

Happy valentines ladies.
~B

You know Bonnie - the last time I had a bfp I bd'd CD7 and O'd on CD 11....those guys can live up to 5 days so DON'T stop hoping!! You are in the game my friend. Baby dust to you this Valentine's day :hugs:

Thanks for the pep talk! It's good to hear.
TWW will tell right?

Happy valentines ladies.
~B

TWW will tell right?

Indeed and welcome to the TWW...been here now for 7 days and feels like an eternity! I think it's kind of crazy that for 2 weeks out of the month I'm wishing my time to fly at lightening speed. I have to remember that it's important to live in the PRESENT moment!! Nearly impossible though with this process:wacko:

Happy valentines ladies.
~B

TWW will tell right?

Indeed and welcome to the TWW...been here now for 7 days and feels like an eternity! I think it's kind of crazy that for 2 weeks out of the month I'm wishing my time to fly at lightening speed. I have to remember that it's important to live in the PRESENT moment!! Nearly impossible though with this process:wacko:
If that isn't the truth!!!!! :wacko::headspin:

So I'm trying not to be too hopeful but....my luteal phase temps have been a consistent 97.9 except for yesterday morning (I felt really crampy Sunday) where my temp was 97.6. Could it be an implantation dip?? I am trying not to get too excited but - maybe?? My other temps before ovulation were all around 97.13

So I'm trying not to be too hopeful but....my luteal phase temps have been a consistent 97.9 except for yesterday morning (I felt really crampy Sunday) where my temp was 97.6. Could it be an implantation dip?? I am trying not to get too excited but - maybe?? My other temps before ovulation were all around 97.13

Could be! Timing is right

I hope so!! I went to Fertility Friend and entered my data from my paper chart. I messed up on my paper chart so there's a little discrepency as to whether my temp that increased was the day I posted on there or possibly one day later (I think it is the way I posted it though).

Here's the link - I would love to hear what you think and when y'all think I can check for a BFP? I know waiting is the best thing. I ordered preggo tests from amazon and they should be here tomorrow. They are the cheapies and I'm not sure what sensitivity they are. They're the wondfo ones.

Also - besides some cramping I am completely asymptomatic - wish God would throw me a bone and make me throw up or something :winkwink:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3b33db

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->