Feb 2012? Anyone else gonna be a mommy?

jmla04

Havin' Twins!!
Reaction score
Welcome. My dd is feb 5th. Can't wait to see who else is due in Feb!
:cloud9:

Hi girls I was due to test on the 24th and got my BFP... i have a normal 28 day cycle.. does anyone know what my due date could be?

Thanks and congrats xx

Hi girls I was due to test on the 24th and got my BFP... i have a normal 28 day cycle.. does anyone know what my due date could be?

Thanks and congrats xx

Do you know when your last period was or when you ovulated?

Hi :) I ovulated on the 14th xx

The clearblue I took on the 24th showed 1-2 weeks pregnant.. i took another last night and it said 2-3 weeks pregnant..

Would be great to know roughly. im waiting for my doc appointment xx

I think you'd be due around the 4th Feb. Congrats!

Thanks sweetie :) how exciting :) xxx so glad i wont be massive in the heat.. my little boy was born in July......it was sweltering lol xx

Yay.... im feeling so happy today :)))))))) at work with my lil secret..

Hi ladies, congrats to us all!! I'll be due feb 1st. Got my bfp on Monday!!

I'm hopefully due Feb. 4th. Still in disbelief...

I'm due Feb 1st too! Definitely still waiting for it to seem real...

Betsey I was just about to respond to your comment in the "waiting till after af to test" thread we were both in. I was going to ask if you knew when you'd be due lol. Congrats!! I ended up accidentally opening an hcg test instead of the opk that I meant to (same foil wrapper) thought I might as well pee on it since I opened it lol..so I ended up cheating on myself and tested before af was due but so glad I did. Got my bfp on monday at 12 dpo and have been obsessively peeing on sticks since. :rofl:

So are any of you ladies having any symptoms yet. I feel nothing at all:shrug:

Betsey I was just about to respond to your comment in the "waiting till after af to test" thread we were both in. I was going to ask if you knew when you'd be due lol. Congrats!! I ended up accidentally opening an hcg test instead of the opk that I meant to (same foil wrapper) thought I might as well pee on it since I opened it lol..so I ended up cheating on myself and tested before af was due but so glad I did. Got my bfp on monday at 12 dpo and have been obsessively peeing on sticks since. :rofl:

So are any of you ladies having any symptoms yet. I feel nothing at all:shrug:

Just very sore bb's, but had that starting at around 5 or 6dpo. So far, so good!

31st of January so close enough!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->