Feb 2012? Anyone else gonna be a mommy?

Due 10 Feb got BFP both 5dpo and 6dpo and confirmed by doc yesterday.
Been really surprised both with the early results and I've had really strong symptoms for the last 3 days. Am already over being sick.

Congratulations to you all.

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/ttf64b1.aspx

Betsey I was just about to respond to your comment in the "waiting till after af to test" thread we were both in. I was going to ask if you knew when you'd be due lol. Congrats!! I ended up accidentally opening an hcg test instead of the opk that I meant to (same foil wrapper) thought I might as well pee on it since I opened it lol..so I ended up cheating on myself and tested before af was due but so glad I did. Got my bfp on monday at 12 dpo and have been obsessively peeing on sticks since. :rofl:

So are any of you ladies having any symptoms yet. I feel nothing at all:shrug:

Wow! So funny! That's awesome that we're due the same day and we've been trying about the same amount of time. I've been dying to POAS on the one remaining test I have to see how dark it can get and even my OPKs since I heard they will be positive when you are pregnant!

Definitely have sore boobs (which started 2DPO) and sore nipples started yesterday (16DPO or 4w2d)...that's it for me

Congrats ladies!! Rj2 wow that is early, super exciting!!
Betseyrn:YES! lol the opk's do show positive. I was obsessively peeing on them in the 2ww this cycle and they started to progressively get darker starting 9 dpo, this was a little hint that made me believe I was peg. It got very dark, but I wouldn't say a true positive until 12 dpo, same day as I got the positive pregnancy test. Peed on an opk again yesterday (vie got 50 of them left, lol might as well pee on em right) and I must say it was beyond positive it was so dark it looked like a deep purple almost black!

No symptoms for me. Just enlarged bb's which have stayed since O. But from my past experience I didn't feel any symptoms until 6-8 weeks anyways.

Congrats MamaOfOne.

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/ttf64b1.aspx

Hey ladies I would love to join I am due February 12th <3 VERY early still 3+1 weeks

Congrats EVERYONE!!!

So anyone want to share symptoms. It will be interesting to see since we are all due about the same time.

I have had sore nipples since 10dpo. Diarrhea and Nausea since 14dpo and so so tired.
How about you ladies. OH and please share your hCg number, if you have one and when you got it.

220 3wks 6dys

I am only 8dpo so I only have sore boobies, fatigue, and emotional wreck! :)

Congrats EVERYONE!!!

So anyone want to share symptoms. It will be interesting to see since we are all due about the same time.

I have had sore nipples since 10dpo. Diarrhea and Nausea since 14dpo and so so tired.
How about you ladies. OH and please share your hCg number, if you have one and when you got it.

220 3wks 6dys

I've had most symptoms since quite early but the big one is nausea. The last three day I've felt sick for most of the mornings, been ravanous through the afternoons and throwing up all evening.
hCG was 19 at 6dpo had more drawn today to see the increase rate.

Hi Ladies, congrats to you all. I am due 1 Feb 2012 and am super excited. So glad that there's so many of us going through this at the same time. This is my first pregancy and I am over the moon with excited but also nervous and praying for a healthy pregnancy

So far I have had mild symptoms; feeling slightly nauseous, tired, and really hot!! My temp is ranging around 99.4-99.6
I'm happy to at least have even mild symptoms, since i mc last month with no symptoms at all. They give me some comfort!

I'm due 4th Feb as long as my bean sticks xxxx

Congrats EVERYONE!!!

220 3wks 6dys

Wow, lots of preggos!!! Congratulations everyone!!
Still just really sore bb's, but that's about it.
I was a bit of a slow riser for my hcg, but last number indicates it's rising just right. 13DPiui - 46; 15DPiui - 88; 17DPiui -207. Don't need to get anymore monitoring done till U/S at 6 weeks, 5 days (unless I want to, which I dont because it's too stressful waiting for results). That's about it!! Anyone else?!?

Hi! I'm due feb 10th. I don't have any symptoms yet apart from sore bbs. And sleepier than normal. I'm scared of morning sickness starting, I drive over an hour to work everyday so not sure how I'll manage if I'm sick. So excited though, this is my first baby x

Symptoms have really ramped up for me. Boobs are VERY sore, I'm having some cramping (but I've been told not to worry about this), my face has broken out all on one side, and I'm exhausted by 8pm. I haven't been super hormonal, but I'm certainly not feeling "myself", which is irritating.

Edit: Oh, and how could I forget! I've been feeling motion sick in the car if I'm not the one driving. And I'm starting to feel disgusted by the idea of eating sugary/chocolate/sweets (walking into the ice cream aisle at the grocery store to pick up something for dessert last night made me feel nauseous).

If I've got pregnant from this cycle then I will be too :)
Also.. my sister was born Feb 5th :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->