Feb 2012? Anyone else gonna be a mommy?

Hi ladies! Got my :bfp: 2 days ago, and going by lmp i'm due feb. 15th! I won't have my first appointment and scan till july 6th:(
First time mommy-to-be and looking for some buddies, and someone to compare symptoms with!
Just wondering if anyone else gets random light AF cramps?

Hi ladies! Got my :bfp: 2 days ago, and going by lmp i'm due feb. 15th! I won't have my first appointment and scan till july 6th:(
First time mommy-to-be and looking for some buddies, and someone to compare symptoms with!

Congrats! I had a lot of light cramping about 2 days after I found out too!

I got my BFP yesterday. And yeah I get a lot of light AF type cramps...since about 3-4 days before AF was due. They seem to have subsided a little now.

Due around 9th Feb I think!

They only one on for a minute and then disappear! Congrats all mommies to be!

hiya and Congrats!!!! this is so exciting! im due Feb 10th 2012. I hope our pregnancies go well. Wishing you a H&H pregnancy! goodluck!!!! :dance:

HI everybody. Just wanted to let you know that I am having TWINS!!!!!

That's so Awesome! Congrats!!! Some really good friends of our family have twins (who are in college now...). When they were born we all lived in England (I was 12, my mom was in the military, lol) and they used to each strap one on their back and they'd go all over Europe.

My first appointment is the 5th =]

I'm a first timer as well looking for someone to talk to
Congratulations by the way, I got my bfp 2 days ago as well lol :happydance:

Congrats hun, that's wonderful. Enjoy your rest while you can cos you're gonna have your work cut out for you when the babies are here. :baby:

Feb 6th for me. Feeling sick most of the day and scared of every tiny pain and cramp but also overjoyed ^_^

Hi Ladies can I join?? I am due on feb 29th!! yes if born on due date he/she will be a leap year baby!! probably not though as mine tend to come early!!

This is my 3rd baby and I am sooo excited!!... dont know how I am going to keep it quiet for another 8 weeks!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->