Feb 2012? Anyone else gonna be a mommy?

Overcomer: Sorry to hear that, that is no fun! Lots of :dust: for this next cycle!!

Bump.
I want all the feb mommys to join us :)

Symptoms have really ramped up for me. Boobs are VERY sore, I'm having some cramping (but I've been told not to worry about this), my face has broken out all on one side, and I'm exhausted by 8pm. I haven't been super hormonal, but I'm certainly not feeling "myself", which is irritating.

Edit: Oh, and how could I forget! I've been feeling motion sick in the car if I'm not the one driving. And I'm starting to feel disgusted by the idea of eating sugary/chocolate/sweets (walking into the ice cream aisle at the grocery store to pick up something for dessert last night made me feel nauseous).

It's funny that you say that about motion sickness and disgusted by sweets! I feel the same way!
My boobs still don't really hurt.. just sensitive nipples still. And defintely cramping. I feel like I am about to start my period... but i have been reassured that this is nothing to worry about.
I fall asleep at about 7:30 every night. And then wake up around 5 for no reason. Ever since 12 dpo, I CAN'T sleep in!! It really sucks.

I'll join! Baby #2 due Feb 10, 2012!

February 9th - are you girls worried? i want someone to tell me all will be okay - my doc appt is June 22. hcg levels at 300.

Hiya i have a daughter who will be 4 in september and have found out im pregnanat and due 3rd feb. Congrats to everyone else :) x

@ Hannah: I am nervous, yes. My first scan is the 28 (7+2) and I'm just overly eager to get to that point and see how the baby is. This is my first, but I'm trying to be calm and relaxed over it. :) Easier said than done!

Sorry for crashing your thread but i have a couple of suggestions and advice for you ladies.......

First off congrats. I know right now is the scariest time of the pgncy and you are wondering what is normal and what isnt. With this pg i was right with you ladies. I had absolutely had no symptoms but the need to pee more and missed period. I worried alot. I wanted to get bloods done early to know my levels but was not able to until 5w2ds and they were lower than my other pgs but not low so that freaked me out and had a scan at 5w4ds and only measured 5wks. Which gutted me. But after a couple scans i realized everything was ok(more scan results in siggy) I am now moving on to second tri and still have no symptoms but peeing more and more.lol.

The suggestions i have is that we like seeing ladies announce thier pgs and to see the due date list grow and grow but no one has made one yet for this month and also havent seen a name for your group which is so fun to get together and create and make blinkies. Not trying to mess up your order! I hope all goes well and everyone has a great pregnancy!

This evening I have had 3 :bfp:s!!!!! still in total shock / disbelief as we have been trying for 16 months, and after 3 months of clomid this was my first month not using clomid (as I ran out before appointment) so was really not expecting anything, didn't use opks at all (for the first time) and didnt even really dtd much, just took an hpt today to make sure I wasnt pg before I started my next round of treatment ... shocked ! :O .. according to my last period (27th april) I am due 1st of Feb .. but think it may be a bit later than that as I tend to ovulate late xxx

congratulations ladies :)

Congrats ladies!!!!! You can share your symptoms here, ask questions etc. And we don't have to have a catchy name to do so!! H&H 9 !!!

Just trying to be friendly and and help lighten the scary part of it all and have fun. H&H pg to you all!!

Sorry for crashing your thread but i have a couple of suggestions and advice for you ladies.......

First off congrats. I know right now is the scariest time of the pgncy and you are wondering what is normal and what isnt. With this pg i was right with you ladies. I had absolutely had no symptoms but the need to pee more and missed period. I worried alot. I wanted to get bloods done early to know my levels but was not able to until 5w2ds and they were lower than my other pgs but not low so that freaked me out and had a scan at 5w4ds and only measured 5wks. Which gutted me. But after a couple scans i realized everything was ok(more scan results in siggy) I am now moving on to second tri and still have no symptoms but peeing more and more.lol.

The suggestions i have is that we like seeing ladies announce thier pgs and to see the due date list grow and grow but no one has made one yet for this month and also havent seen a name for your group which is so fun to get together and create and make blinkies. Not trying to mess up your order! I hope all goes well and everyone has a great pregnancy!

We have a Feb 2012 group! I think it's under the groups area, but I just go to my subscribed threads to get to it!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-groups/621266-february-valentines-2012-join-us-here.html

Here you go!

i got my bfp yesterday:D i used a clear and simple HCG pregnancy strip test, any other ladies get your bfp on these?:D congrats to everyone! x

Praying for all of us ladies!!! How are you all feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->