Feb 2012? Anyone else gonna be a mommy?

Hi! I got my :bfp: this morning:) Due date is feb 14th. I have a son who is 12 months old:) And I'm soo happy today!

Congrat's!!! Welcome everyone! Praying for a H&H9!!!

I'm out ladies, started bleeding today.This is the 1st time I am experiencing a miscarriage and it is no fun! However, I am looking forward to seeing you ladies back here in a few short months!

hi, i am expecting my first on the 11th of february !! congrats to all of you !!

HCG only went from 35-50 in 4 days I have cramps and my temps dropped the doctor is worried about an ectopic so I have an ultrasound scheduled at 1 today this next 2 hours is going by too slow. I am so heartbroken and i have my 2 kids here with me so i cant shed a tear. I will post what they say pretty sure I am gonna have to say goodbye to you all and my little bean.

HCG only went from 35-50 in 4 days I have cramps and my temps dropped the doctor is worried about an ectopic so I have an ultrasound scheduled at 1 today this next 2 hours is going by too slow. I am so heartbroken and i have my 2 kids here with me so i cant shed a tear. I will post what they say pretty sure I am gonna have to say goodbye to you all and my little bean.

I am SO sorry to hear this, hon. :hugs: We're here for you if you need to vent/chat/anything!

I'm out ladies, started bleeding today.This is the 1st time I am experiencing a miscarriage and it is no fun! However, I am looking forward to seeing you ladies back here in a few short months!

I am so sorry to here that. Praying for a quick recovery and soon you will be back w/ us.

So sorry to here this. Praying for you. Your kids have a good mommy!

Well, nausea has peaked his ugly head!! I also think I have a hemmroid. :(

Terrible- My doctor cant find a single OB that will see me before my already scheduled OBGYN appt which is the 16th and he told me that was too late. Idk what to do I just wish he would have me come in for more labs its been two days today since I had them done. This is the worst wait of my life seriously I just wish I knew what was going on?

How is everyone feeling?

Just about hopeless. I'm TRYING to be positive, I really am. I just don't feel pregnant (again) and I just really wish I'd have anything to make me feel I am.

Praying for you. I wish you didn't feel like that. I know what it is like to have every thought consumed by the thought of losing your baby!!! It is a horrible feeling!

I just got back from the hospital where they told me my levels dropped and they couldn't find my baby on the US anymore he checked my cervix and it is closed but I am spotting and cramping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->