Feb 2012? Anyone else gonna be a mommy?

I just found out Tuesday that I am pregnant with my first and am so excited! My due date is Feb. 7. It is so nice to see others out there in the same position.

swan song - thanks for understanding! you're totally right tho- trying to relax is the best thing. like corrie ann, my mom didn't really have many preg. symptoms throughout her pregnancy. i don't care if i'm sick i just want to be reminded that i'm carrying a baby (lol- i'm really probably going to regret saying that!). Anyhow, tonight is movie night while my Hubby has a couple beers - so funny that i can't now! yay :)

I just found out Tuesday that I am pregnant with my first and am so excited! My due date is Feb. 7. It is so nice to see others out there in the same position.

Praying everything goes well. let us know how you are feeling. Or if you want to compare symptoms/ ask questions. :cloud9:

Hey all! I'm due Feb 6th!! How exciting!! Still doesn't seem real, and I keep panicking it wont last but I'll just have to try and relax and let nature do its thing!!

Hi again ladies. Still not feeling much except for my bb's feel as though I've got implants. I am feeling kind of down as I had blood taken last tuesday (20 dpo) 4 weeks, 6 days and it came back at 240. I believe that is quite low. They took blood again yesterday which was 72 hrs after the first test so I am hoping that on Monday they tell me the numbers have at least doubled if not more. The lack of symptoms really isn't helping to ease my mind as I was very sick with ds. I know each and every pregnancy is different but it is just hard to think positive. Ughk why must this happen over the weekend, I am way to impatient on waiting for results!

Praying for all of us ladies!!! How are you all feeling?

I'm feeling...scared. That's pretty much it. Maybe a little tired. You?

I am scared too! Not an hour goes by when I don't wonder if everything will end up ok.. We lost one last january after hearing the heartbeat at 9wks. and TIRED!!

Me too! And me too! I lost our first this past January. I never saw the heartbeat. I wasn't able to get in until I was 10 weeks and by then the baby was gone.

I think I got up to pee at least 4 times last night though. Lol.

Mamaofone- I think 240 sounds good and I wouldn't worry :) however I am worried sick that my little one isn't sticking my blood test was only at 35 and my hpt's take like 1-2 mins just to turn to a faint line. Not getting any darker AF is supposed to come tomorrow I just hope I miss her and I get my blood re checked on Tuesday meaning results on Wednesday! This is gonna be such a long wait!

Hello all!! I am due Feb.7th. Just sore bb's right now (seems to come and go)

Congrats everyone!!

I am officially 5 wks today :) I hope and pray we all have a H&H 9!!!!!

Hey! I am due Feb 6.. I can't wait!!

CONGRATS TO YOU TOO !!! :happydance:

Mamaofone- I think 240 sounds good and I wouldn't worry :) however I am worried sick that my little one isn't sticking my blood test was only at 35 and my hpt's take like 1-2 mins just to turn to a faint line. Not getting any darker AF is supposed to come tomorrow I just hope I miss her and I get my blood re checked on Tuesday meaning results on Wednesday! This is gonna be such a long wait!

Thx brooke, it's just everyone else I see at 20 dpo has numbers around 1000 or more, I took a clearblue last night and it said 2-3 weeks. It really should have said 3+ as I am absolutely positive with my O date. :( Also as for your faint lines, the day before my period was due my test were also still faint, well on the dollar store ones. I only did one FRER and that was at 13 dpo and it was quite dark but all other tests were still faint so I am sure you are just early. Praying for us both:hugs:

Mamaofone- Sometimes I wish we didn't get blood work done just to make us worry... I went in thinking it would help me but not its just causing me to be a stress case I cant wait for tuesday to get here!! :)
I wish we had the clearblue tests with conception indicators here!!!
I wouldnt worry on that too much though cause it's just a hpt they cant be sure <3 ive heard of them going crazy and when they should say 1-2 they say 3+ and there is no way so yeah just a hpt dont think to much about it

I am a little achy tonight, like pms achy. Every pain or ache scares me. I am sure it is all ok. I am just going to relax and rest.

Mamaofone- Sometimes I wish we didn't get blood work done just to make us worry... I went in thinking it would help me but not its just causing me to be a stress case I cant wait for tuesday to get here!! :)
I wish we had the clearblue tests with conception indicators here!!!
I wouldnt worry on that too much though cause it's just a hpt they cant be sure <3 ive heard of them going crazy and when they should say 1-2 they say 3+ and there is no way so yeah just a hpt dont think to much about it

I totally know what you mean, I thought the same thing it would reassure me but has just sent me into major panic mode. Also, be thankful you don't have the clearblue with conception indicator, it really has just allowed me to become even more of a crazy panic lady! LOL. Trying to think positive, hopefully will hear back on my results tomorrow. Have been exhausted and bb's are getting even more massive so I am hoping thats a good sign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->